Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Tuner 10-wide drag race - GTR, 991 Turbo S, Aventador, Huracan, F80 M3, W205 C63 S, Audi RS6, Golf R, Panamera, and Vantage

This drag race features some impressive hardware. Unfortunately, it is designed more for promotion than performance results but that's ok. Just getting these ten cars together and having them all race at once is very cool and obviously a great way to get views.

Click here to enlarge

Every car is tuned by German tuner Levella. The cars have their ECU tunes along with the Levella wheels. The cars look great but as you can see with the tires going up in smoke these wheel and tire setups are for looks and not performance. That means the all wheel drive cars are favored.

The Nissan GTR takes it. It is followed by the Aventador, 991 Turbo S, Huracan, and Audi RS6. Yep, all wheel drive cars.

Click here to enlarge

There isn't any timing equipment employed but still fun to see so many tuned examples go at it.

Three sets of brand new 991.2 3.0 headers for sale: Kline, Fabspeed, and Vektor Ceramic Coated

IPD plenum for Porsche 991.2 3.0 for sale: $650

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    very fun, i like these types of videos because i like to see cars catch up after being jumped off the line...what a great feeling it must be to reel a car back in and pass...

...like in this case, the only reason the aventador beats the 911 was because it jumped out a car ahead of almost everyone else @ 3:43/7:11

1st GTR (780hp)
    2nd 911 (650hp) pretty large hp difference there for only being ~400lbs lighter, with 700hp the 911 would have been hard to beat

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think you secretly like Porsche too much mate ..... lol. 3rd 911

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nah man, Im saying the 911 should have been 2nd if the Lambo didn't jump the start...haha

and yes you are right, its no secret, i really like Porsche and I will have one soon maybe....

997.2 Turbo's look really great especially considering they can be 9 second cars with simple bolt-ons

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No doubt if they all would have left at the same time the turbo s would be the winner, like it is in the real world

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Real world lol. Unless that was a virtual reality race that GTR won end of. All these cars were modified ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Since the cars are modified that is what throws things off.
    Three sets of brand new 991.2 3.0 headers for sale: Kline, Fabspeed, and Vektor Ceramic Coated

IPD plenum for Porsche 991.2 3.0 for sale: $650