Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Launch without torque management. Full boost.

Hey everyone. I have figured out how to launch my 2016 E63 S without any boost or tq limiting What you have to do is turn off traction control, hold brake, engage race start and as soon as you floor it press and hold down the traction control button and start counting in seconds. When you to 2.5 seconds release the brake and hold on! The traction control fully shuts off at 3 seconds so by the time it starts to move it's making full power. The car will burn all 4 tires and pull like a bastard. I don't know if anyone else does this, but I haven't heard of doing it before. I plan to hit the track asap and see what it will run like this. The car has a the latest Eurocharged tune and the air filters and air box spacers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are you saying put the traction mode into "Sport" then do race start while holding down traction button (Like you're turning off everything) then release the brake at the time it takes for it to turn off? Do you continue to hold down button? LOL Timing is everything I'd need to practice but if it works will be bad ass thanks a ton!

My Car will only go into race start in Sport traction is that the same for yours?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes. You understand correctly. Go do it. Your going to love it!Click here to enlarge
    The car squats hard and the struts fully extend in the front.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Awesome I'll report back! Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anyone else tried this?
    Three sets of brand new 991.2 3.0 headers for sale: Kline, Fabspeed, and Vektor Ceramic Coated

IPD plenum for Porsche 991.2 3.0 for sale: $650

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    interesting... sounds like pushing up , down, up , down, side side, b a b a in contra video game and get 30 extra lives Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol. Kinda sorta.. will probably take a few try's to get it just right. Hen you do get it right your going to know it.