Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gzim335 Click here to enlarge
    What power did ur Clk put down maxed out on 3.0l blower?woth ported heads n smaller pulley?n how big off a difference was the 4l blower after
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    ....well somebody had to test it out Click here to enlarge
    Ok so what is the status of the car currently? Is it basically a dedicated drag car with the trans swap?
    Three sets of brand new 991.2 3.0 headers for sale: Kline, Fabspeed, and Vektor Ceramic Coated

IPD plenum for Porsche 991.2 3.0 for sale: $650

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    With the 3lt. Blower you can go between 750-800 whp max. There is a limit in the diameter of the pulley you can use. Less than 55 mm you are out of the blower efficiency and generates too much heat.
    with the 4 lt you are in the 1000 whp!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marioflex Click here to enlarge
    With the 3lt. Blower you can go between 750-800 whp max. There is a limit in the diameter of the pulley you can use. Less than 55 mm you are out of the blower efficiency and generates too much heat.
    with the 4 lt you are in the 1000 whp!
    Thanks for your reply,I'm planning on running the 60mm with meth and racegas,built motor ported heads and custom race camshaft hopefully in the 750whp range

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just ordered a 57mm pulley for a client

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Eurocharged has a twin turbo kit coming out that will make 1000 easy. Jerry just bought another C63 and a E63 to make the kits for production. Really cool stuff if you ever decided to go turbo route.
    2008 135i
    Motiv 900, Fully Built Engine W/ VAC Stg 3 Head - Overrev IC - DCT Swap- Revshift Flex Disk - Defiv Lock Down Kit - Precision Raceworks Stage 4 lpfp - Turner Motorsports Solid Subframe Bushings, Wheel Studs - Stoptech SS Brake Lines - DirtKurt AT Trans Cooler Bracket W/ Aubeast Trans Fittings & Setrab 25 Row Cooler

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the guys here are making 1200+ bud

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MR747 Click here to enlarge
    yeah i was getting ready to say 1000hp mark shouldnt be anything hard to hit.
    2008 135i
    Motiv 900, Fully Built Engine W/ VAC Stg 3 Head - Overrev IC - DCT Swap- Revshift Flex Disk - Defiv Lock Down Kit - Precision Raceworks Stage 4 lpfp - Turner Motorsports Solid Subframe Bushings, Wheel Studs - Stoptech SS Brake Lines - DirtKurt AT Trans Cooler Bracket W/ Aubeast Trans Fittings & Setrab 25 Row Cooler

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Proof?
    Three sets of brand new 991.2 3.0 headers for sale: Kline, Fabspeed, and Vektor Ceramic Coated

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    to run 151mph like JRcart you need to make 1200+ HP

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    to run 151mph like JRcart you need to make 1200+ HP
    I see you are extrapolating from trap speed but you said guys plural making it seem as if it was common or people around you.

If there is a dyno or anything please share.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Talking about the big boys here

Earl entering X275 means his car will be making big power (no dyno sheet just yet)
    Dont need to be a genius Jrcarts car is making 1200Hp
    Marios c63 is making 1000hp with Nos
    Gzims car is not finshed just yet but because im Nostradamus it will make 1000hp also

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Talking about the big boys here

Earl entering X275 means his car will be making big power (no dyno sheet just yet)
    Dont need to be a genius Jrcarts car is making 1200Hp
    Marios c63 is making 1000hp with Nos
    Gzims car is not finshed just yet but because im Nostradamus it will make 1000hp also
    I don't disagree just pointing there is only one car that made 1200 which we do not have a dyno sheet proving. It's not like it's a bunch of guys.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    not to troll here but "nos"? lol

Yeah making 1000 shouldnt be hard on these cars. If im not mistaken the white one at Eurocharged was making around 800 wheel, no dope, on around 16-18 psi. Thats without the new designed water to air intercooler and just breaking in the engine. 16-18 psi isnt even stretching out the legs on those twins.
    2008 135i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Dyno figures are crap and can be manipulated go to the track and show me MPH then we can tell how much power they are making

ive seen eurocharged dyno figures but why back it down to 650whp if it can make 800+

there are BMW cars all over this forum with 700 and 800 hp but cant run faster then 135mph that to me says high reading dyno 135mph the car is only making 650 max whp

my car makes 670whp and runs 140mph and runs 10.2

Dynos are a tuning tool thats it nothing else figures mean nothing if they can back it up

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cant run faster than 135mph? You must not read much. lol There are even 335's trapping the same time as you and you have double the amount of motor and a higher redline plus a better transmission and tuning platform if im not mistaken.

As far as backing down on the tune, some times customers want different tunes for import, 109, e85 and sometimes customers want to just see what its capable of producing. If the customer posts those results and doesn't disclose the fuel they were running, is that really something to hold above the company who builds it? Is it to be held against a company that the customer doesn't go to the track to produce a slip?

Dyno graphs cant be manipulated outside of a printed screen on a dynojet link system. If the file is edited it indicates it. So as far as that aspect i dont know where you get that from.

I dont think Eurocharged, being as big of a business as it is, would just hop in a customers car and take it to the track. Im sure they will once the shop cars are built up (e63 and c63's) but for right now they are building a customers car and thats what im referring to. Eurocharged is kind of in the business of tuning and fabrication so them producing numbers on the dyno well...uhh...kind of makes sense ?

Eurocharged has made and holds many quarter mile records. Specially with mercedes. If a customer wont take it to the track, put proper tires on it etc etc then really as a business all that eurocharged can do is produce the dyno numbers. No one can buy every car in the world to satisfy those, like yourself, who want track numbers for everything.

just my .02. good luck on the build.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dyno figures are crap and can be manipulated go to the track and show me MPH then we can tell how much power they are making
    Seriously? Come on man, a graph to go with a slip is a given.

there are BMW cars all over this forum with 700 and 800 hp but cant run faster then 135mph that to me says high reading dyno 135mph the car is only making 650 max whp
    There are also BMW's with less power running 135+. What it should tell you is some platforms are more efficient than others.

Dynos are a tuning tool thats it nothing else figures mean nothing if they can back it up
    I agree to an extent but Dynojet's correlate very closely to slips and when someone claims 1200 whp I want to see graphs.

I feel like you are dismissing dynos because there are no dynos showing 1200 hp and really there is only one car you can point to as even approaching that power but it is not proven.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I feel like you are dismissing dynos because there are no dynos showing 1200 hp and really there is only one car you can point to as even approaching that power but it is not proven.
    Lol if someone has their car being built for over a 1000 wheel and the shop doesnt have a dyno that reaches over a 1000 thats a little off.

Eurocharged Houston, Qatar, and Toronto all have 2000 hp link belt dyno's.
    2008 135i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I won't make 1000whp with the 3lt charger. But I'm hoping for 1000hp @ the engine with the 57mm pulley and possible addition of nitrous. With the 60mm pulley on race gas, I predict il make 700-750rwhp. Oh and I will be racing next year. Hopefully at all of the Aus east coast tracks.
    Aus fastest NA C63 11.5@121mph
    Tuned by Autowerks
    Stage 3 weistec coming soon

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    I won't make 1000whp with the 3lt charger. But I'm hoping for 1000hp @ the engine with the 57mm pulley and possible addition of nitrous. With the 60mm pulley on race gas, I predict il make 700-750rwhp. Oh and I will be racing next year. Hopefully at all of the Aus east coast tracks.
    Awesome.

Look forward to the slips.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    Wish i could bring my car to Aus for some shenanigans Click here to enlarge
    2008 135i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Our street racing scene has died due to strict laws (cars being confiscated and crushed by the authorities). Where i live, every weekend we have a different event at the track strictly for street cars. Very fortunate these days. Also the C63 competition is heating up locally. Lots of 10sec C63's will be coming out in 2017. Hopefully il be in the 9s pushing the record and others. But first I need my car back hehe.
    Tuned by Autowerks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by j_hynson Click here to enlarge
    Cant run faster than 135mph? You must not read much. lol There are even 335's trapping the same time as you and you have double the amount of motor and a higher redline plus a better transmission and tuning platform if im not mistaken.

As far as backing down on the tune, some times customers want different tunes for import, 109, e85 and sometimes customers want to just see what its capable of producing. If the customer posts those results and doesn't disclose the fuel they were running, is that really something to hold above the company who builds it? Is it to be held against a company that the customer doesn't go to the track to produce a slip?

Dyno graphs cant be manipulated outside of a printed screen on a dynojet link system. If the file is edited it indicates it. So as far as that aspect i dont know where you get that from.

I dont think Eurocharged, being as big of a business as it is, would just hop in a customers car and take it to the track. Im sure they will once the shop cars are built up (e63 and c63's) but for right now they are building a customers car and thats what im referring to. Eurocharged is kind of in the business of tuning and fabrication so them producing numbers on the dyno well...uhh...kind of makes sense ?

Eurocharged has made and holds many quarter mile records. Specially with mercedes. If a customer wont take it to the track, put proper tires on it etc etc then really as a business all that eurocharged can do is produce the dyno numbers. No one can buy every car in the world to satisfy those, like yourself, who want track numbers for everything.

just my .02. good luck on the build.
    My car is just a little pea in a big pond im not saying anything really about my car im just posting a scenario

Lots of people claim dyno numbers but when they get to the track there numbers dont match with there times they run

The big boys posting here have fast cars with huge MPH whether there is dyno sheets or not there mph backs up there HP claims

Thats all im trying to say

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @ecampbell and @marioflex have either of you fitted egt sensors?

thanks
    h
    Tuned by Autowerks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No, I don't have egt. I do have a Air fuel ratio install.

Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast