Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

S500 W220 need help Set up Turbo

I have the idea to setup bi-turbo for M113 the inspiration from youtube and this site.
    I'm looking the TD06-20G and some piggyback ecu management. I'm still blind don't know what to do. Please help me.

BRGDS://

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hi, moved this to the M113 forum.

Honestly, I have no idea where to point you on this. You would need a custom setup from someone.

Guys who are doing M113K turbo setups for the E55 would probably be your best bet.

Where are you located?
    Three sets of brand new 991.2 3.0 headers for sale: Kline, Fabspeed, and Vektor Ceramic Coated

IPD plenum for Porsche 991.2 3.0 for sale: $650

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There are a couple guys on MBWorld like Chawkins and CLS55TT that have done such builds, but I agree with Sticky in that it is quite difficult and almost everything fabrication wise needs to be custom. Chawkins and IPS attempted it without success due to some weird boost creep issues they were never able to solve, it's much easier and quite a bit cheaper just to strap a 3.0L Weistec blower to it and call it a day.

Now, if your pockets are extremely deep and you have nothing else to do with your time, there are definitely a number of CLS55 and E55 M113K twin turbo guys out there, I would suggest searching on here and on Google for some build threads they have to maybe answer some of your questions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I am in the same boat,what is boost creep,only have experience with the supercharger