8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    711 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
    so there was a shooting by someone dressed like anti-fa in CA at a Country bar that killed 13 and it is just a passing moment on the news channel, hardly wall-to wall coverage

yet when 11 were killed at a synagogue a few weeks ago it was wall-to-wall coverage for a week straight
    I live 15 minutes from there, was in the TO area having dinner last night. Crazy. These things tend to be some crazy guy who goes and kills his X and anyone else around her IMHO.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I’m struggling to understand how this happened. Handgun magazines over 10 rounds are not even legal in California. I was under the impression that “common sense gun laws” would bring an end to this. Please help me process.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F16HTON Click here to enlarge
    I’m struggling to understand how this happened. Handgun magazines over 10 rounds are not even legal in California. I was under the impression that “common sense gun laws” would bring an end to this. Please help me process.
    Russia happened..they hacked the rules.. duh

and also, everyone knows if you go to the local NRA superstore (they have one next to every school, my liberal friends told me that so it's true) then they will give you a 500 round magazine for free.... duh, everyone knows this

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Another mass shooting...nra’s response, we need more guns...what a joke to think more guns with alcohol is a good idea.

i don’t understand why the nra thinks background checks and a limited form of gun control is a bad idea...can someone explain this? Be clear i am not trolling (for a change) nor am i saying people should not be allowed to carry firearms, i am saying people should have to meet certain standards...it is easier to legally get a semi auto weapon than it is to get a drivers license which just doesn’t make sense to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Another mass shooting...nra’s response, we need more guns...what a joke to think more guns with alcohol is a good idea.
    There are laws already against carrying over certain limit. So what do you want? More laws?

don’t understand why the nra thinks background checks and a limited form of gun control is a bad idea...can someone explain this? Be clear i am not trolling (for a change) nor am i saying people should not be allowed to carry firearms, i am saying people should have to meet certain standards...it is easier to legally get a semi auto weapon than it is to get a drivers license which just doesn’t make sense to me.
    I have to go through a background check and there is gun control in California. The shooter used an illegal magazine. The law didn't stop him. He bought his gun legally in a state with strict gun control laws.

It is not easier to get a semi-auto than a driver's license, please, that's nonsense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There are laws already against carrying over certain limit. So what do you want? More laws?

I have to go through a background check and there is gun control in California. The shooter used an illegal magazine. The law didn't stop him. He bought his gun legally in a state with strict gun control laws.

It is not easier to get a semi-auto than a driver's license, please, that's nonsense.
    I need more documentation in florida to get a dl.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I need more documentation in florida to get a dl.
    why do you lie so much? do you have a disorder?

this is 100% false- more ecampbell fake news

in FL for DL all you need is primary ID (required for guns too) and 2 proofs of address such as any bill you receive at home

for purchase of semi-auto handgun you need :

Under federal law, federally licensed gun dealers, importers and manufacturers must run background checks for sales to an unlicensed buyer. Specifically, a potential purchaser must show identification, complete a federal document known as a Form 4473, and pass a National Instant Criminal Background Check System check.

none of that is required for a DL

also these people below cant buy guns in FL :

There are ten categories of persons who are not eligible to purchase or possess a firearm under federal law (Title 18, United States Code 922(g)(1)-(9), (n)). They are:

1. Convicted of a felony (or equivalent)
    2. Fugitive from justice
    3. Unlawful user or addicted to a controlled substance
    4. Adjudicated mentally defective or involuntarily committed to treatment
    5. Illegal alien
    6. Dishonorable discharge from the US Armed Forces
    7. Renounced United States citizenship
    8. Active protection order (restraining order, injunction for protection, etc.)
    9. Convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
    10. Under indictment or information for a felony

but most of those people CAN get Driver's license

as usual you are wrong but cant resist spouting totally inaccurate info.... do you really think you are persuading anyone?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Gaspam,

My captain legally purchased said weapon without a cooling off period and with simple photo ID so I stand by my statement.

You ARE an internet warrior.

I will never own a weapon of any sort but have a question. Do you believe the answer to gun violence is more guns?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gaspam,

My captain legally purchased said weapon without a cooling off period and with simple photo ID so I stand by my statement.

You ARE an internet warrior.

CA dude legally purchased his weapon. Do you still believe the answer to gun violence is more guns?
    how am i internet warrior and you are not? lol you lack soooo much selfwareness it's hilarious!

and anecdotal statements about "your captain "do not supersede FL law... fact remains in order to get a handgun in FL requires MORE documentation than getting a driver's license and there are MANY MORE restricted persons that cannot quality for a gun that still can qualify for DL..

those pesky facts get in the way of your lies

here is FL law in case you want to brush up

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/FPP/FAQs2.aspx

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/FPP/FAQs1.aspx

CA dude legally purchased his weapon. Do you still believe the answer to gun violence is more guns?
    this has nothing to do with your original statement "it's easier to get a handgun than a DL in FL" , but nice try to deflect since you lost that argument Click here to enlarge you forgot to mention that dude had ILLEGAL high capacity mags ..... so as you can see, laws didnt do anything to keep a criminal from doing something criminal

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gasser...You are a warrior. If we took a pic of you, we would see a 250lb sweaty pig sitting behind a desk when ypu should be working. Curious...this is a car forum... do you even have a car?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gasser...You are a warrior. If we took a pic of you, we would see a 250lb sweaty pig sitting behind a desk when ypu should be working. Curious...this is a car forum... do you even have a car?
    wow that's such a great intellectual comeback lmao! I guess that's what grumpy old men like you do when they get owned by facts Click here to enlarge

someone is very insecure... I heard that comes with being an old man like you are, it's due to the loss of testosterone .... it's ok grandpa, just take your little blue pill and get on some TRT and you will feel better Click here to enlarge

and nope, you are wrong as usual .... Im 220 lb .... but I'm 6'3 so my BMI is healthy Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    More ad hominen attacks by both of you. Facts matter. Bottom line, guns are not capable of comitting violence. The NRA does not commit gun violence. No NRA member has been suspected or convicted of comitting gun violence.

We have a people problem and need common sense people reform.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)

More ad hominen attacks by both of you. Facts matter. Bottom line, guns are not capable of comitting violence. The NRA does not commit gun violence. No NRA member has been suspected or convicted of comitting gun violence.

Well said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Now this may be the conspiracist in me talking, but how many times have we had a publicized shooting take place on or around a pretty huge drop of information directly related to national security matters?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

agree 100%

and in my defense, I started with facts... no initial ad hominen on my part as my agrument was directed at his position of "its easier to get a handgun in FL than a DL".. attacks from me only came after i was attacked for replying with facts... trump style reaction Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And in some better news Mr. 5th amendment Rick Scott might yet not get elected. He should have changed

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/f...fraud-10897770

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And in some better news Mr. 5th amendment Rick Scott might yet not get elected. He should have changed

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/f...fraud-10897770
    too bad for you this time Brenda Snipes will get caught for voter fraud....

Isnt it weird how all these mysterious ballot in favor of the Dem Bill nelson are all the sudden showing up only in Broward country (ft lauderdale), Florida's most democrat populated county, where all the DEM new yorkers move to

the broward supervisor of elections, Brenda Snipes, was already caught breaking the law by destroying ballots cast in last year’s congressional primary involving DEM Debbie Wasserman Schultz (to her favor of course)

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/12/15/experts-browards-elections-chief-broke-law-in-destroying-ballots-150258

and that wasnt the first time ole Brenda/ broward county was involved in election fraud....

going into the 2004 presidential election, Florida was once again expected to be a decisive swing state. As election day approached, Snipes blamed the U.S. Postal Service for losing 58,000 absentee ballots, then later announced only 6,000 ballots had disappeared. Postal officials claimed they had done nothing wrong. Then, Snipes’s office dropped 2,400 absentee ballots off at the post office on a Saturday before the election, after mail carriers were already gone for day

“There’s no way in hell those people are going to get their ballots in a timely fashion,” a Postal Service spokesman told The Post, laying blame on Broward. “They should get their act together over there.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/pb/na...=.10f3978e1b40

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

35 Democratic operatives have been arrested for voter fraud schemes in TX as of this AM. Warrants and arrests are forthcoming in FL and GA today. Hopefully we can deport these russians.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
    too bad for you this time Brenda Snipes will get caught for voter fraud....

Isnt it weird how all these mysterious ballot in favor of the Dem Bill nelson are all the sudden showing up only in Broward country (ft lauderdale), Florida's most democrat populated county, where all the DEM new yorkers move to

the broward supervisor of elections, Brenda Snipes, was already caught breaking the law by destroying ballots cast in last year’s congressional primary involving DEM Debbie Wasserman Schultz (to her favor of course)

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/12/15/experts-browards-elections-chief-broke-law-in-destroying-ballots-150258

and that wasnt the first time ole Brenda/ broward county was involved in election fraud....

going into the 2004 presidential election, Florida was once again expected to be a decisive swing state. As election day approached, Snipes blamed the U.S. Postal Service for losing 58,000 absentee ballots, then later announced only 6,000 ballots had disappeared. Postal officials claimed they had done nothing wrong. Then, Snipes’s office dropped 2,400 absentee ballots off at the post office on a Saturday before the election, after mail carriers were already gone for day

“There’s no way in hell those people are going to get their ballots in a timely fashion,” a Postal Service spokesman told The Post, laying blame on Broward. “They should get their act together over there.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/pb/na...=.10f3978e1b40
    So rather than talk about her, defend Scott and his actions. His company was convicted and Scott rather than owning up took the 5th.

you are a typical in your deflect mentality.

we both know you can't defend Scott on this. gaspan = fake news

Edit: if she was so bad, why didn't Scott get rid of her all those years he was,governer. He had all the opportunity to do this and look after the water crisis.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So rather than talk about her, defend Scott and his actions. His company was convicted and Scott rather than owning up took the 5th.

you are a typical in your deflect mentality.

we both know you can't defend Scott on this. gaspan = fake news

Edit: if she was so bad, why didn't Scott get rid of her all those years he was,governer. He had all the opportunity to do this and look after the water crisis.
    lol you must not understand the rule of law..... scott cant get rid of her, that would be the Florida Elections Commission job

haha and how about you defend Bill Nelson and his 30 years as FL senator and got nothing done with the everglade runoff, LONG before Scott was ever GOV

but i like how you are trying to change the subject off election fraud Click here to enlarge we should ignore that right ?

and do you even know what that trial in which he pleaded the 5th was about or are you just parroting Bill Nelson's Ad?.... it clear that you have no clue as to what you are talking about.... let me get you some facts

Scott started his hospital company, Columbia, in 1987 by purchasing two El Paso, Texas, hospitals. He quickly grew the company into one of the country's largest publicly traded hospital chains, and in 1994, merged Columbia with Tennessee-headquartered HCA..... At that point, it was no longer HIS COMPANY

the wrong doing accused had taken place in HCA, the company Columbia merged with, not Scott's company (hence why scott was not under fed investigation)

in 1997 HCA became investigated by feds.....Scott said he wanted to fight the federal government accusations, but the corporate board of Columbia/HCA wanted to settle, so Scott left the company

Scott gave a deposition in 2000 in which he invoked the Fifth Amendment.......But that deposition was not part of the criminal fraud case being pursued by the federal government. In fact, Scott was never officially questioned during the federal criminal investigation.

opps pesky facts got in the way again.... he was absolved just like Hillary was in her investigation (would you like to re-litigate that ? ) .....

I know you would like to change the subject off of corrupt Broward supervisor of elections (brenda snipes), but not gonna work ... Earl "hey look over there... pay no attention here" Campbell Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what's even more funny/ suspect is that the last Broward county supervisor of elections was fired due to corruption as well ..... weird how this stuff always seems to happen in the biggest Democrat county of FL where debbie wasserman schultz is congress womanClick here to enlarge

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/11/1...pt-under-fire/

In 2003, former Broward County Supervisor of Elections Miriam Oliphant was escorted out of her office and removed from her job after uncounted votes were found in a cabinet drawer and the department went a million dollars over budget.

Oliphant claimed commissioners were after her. Snipes, who replaced Olphant, was brought in to clean things up in the aftermath. Now, Snipes is feeling pressure herself over the ballots found in the warehouse.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you know Broward County is corrupt when even far left Bernie-Bro Tim Canova is calling it fraud against Broward

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i wonder why Broward county isnt following the FL state election law?

Click here to enlarge