Close

Page 97 of 145 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 3620
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2363 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    How about Germany pays Poland back for WWII before trying to destroy it again?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2363 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Glad to see the govt back open. I was beginning to think it would be like many of trumps business...open for a year and then shut the doors Click here to enlarge
    My name is Donald J Tru....I mean John Miller....I mean John Barron....I mean Stormy’s bitch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2363 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Glad to see the govt back open. I was beginning to think it would be like many of trumps business...open for a year and then shut the doors Click here to enlarge
    Would you please quote what % of his businesses close in the first year?

Was amusing to see the Dems cave so fast. They really accomplished a lot...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/22/opini...ngs/index.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2363 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't really care if you lean Democrat or Republican but how can anyone support a party that increasingly is throwing Americans overboard in favor of illegals to bolster their base?

If they have to flood the country with immigrant to maintain power shouldn't that tell you all you need to know?

Why vote against your own interests?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This will be part of the coming days. NSA Director Mike Rodgers alerted FISA court of 702(704-5) abuse. Hence the FISA court ruling in this piece.

Obama administration routinely abused FISA searches, spying on Americans.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ent-outsiders/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2363 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Will anybody actually go to jail? Will these agencies get cleaned up?

Too much unchecked power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why can’t they just obtain the information upfront when told that they need to provide it and if something happens to the info anytime in between they will be held on obstruction of justice and go to jail swiftly. Why does it always take so much time and effort to get this info and months pass, giving time to delete, misplace, manipulate...etc.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    In your circle jerk, this may be funny. However in this thread, it completely validates how full of $#@! you are. You sir, are fake news.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F16HTON Click here to enlarge
    In your circle jerk, this may be funny. However in this thread, it completely validates how full of $#@! you are. You sir, are fake news.
    Who are you speaking to? I exchange ideas would put putting people down...you well I think your post says everything I need to know about you.
    My name is Donald J Tru....I mean John Miller....I mean John Barron....I mean Stormy’s bitch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Will anybody actually go to jail? Will these agencies get cleaned up?

Too much unchecked power.
    couldnt agree more. Why did steve-o have to say he would t discuss his time with Trumo? What is he hiding or afraid to speak on as if your innocent you speak without reservation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    Dems are clueless but what does that have to do with trump?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $#@!ing trump. 30% tariff on solar modules. I work in Solar. This was a stupid stupid move. He got played by China and Germany.
    E92 Bren Tune / E70 TTD JBD X2

Got Boost?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2363 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let me translate this for you guys:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    $#@!ing trump. 30% tariff on solar modules. I work in Solar. This was a stupid stupid move. He got played by China and Germany.
    I think its tactical... he did it right before the meeting in Davos so now he has something to negotiate with the Chinese.. gets their attention that he is serious about the trade deficit with them, then he offers to drop the tariff if they do X,Y and Z

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
    I think its tactical... he did it right before the meeting in Davos so now he has something to negotiate with the Chinese.. gets their attention that he is serious about the trade deficit with them, then he offers to drop the tariff if they do X,Y and Z
    I hope you are right. There is some logic to that.

To put things in perspective solar modules account for around 40% of a total system cost when including things like margin, labor, etc. 30% tariff is not the end of the world...just makes less projects pencil out or pencil out as healthy as before.

Wish he would put a tariff on Chinese and foreign solar inverters. Or all foreign solar components. Not just one piece of the pie...

It just pisses me off a German company and a Chinese company, who are both failing and going out of business, can dictate US foreign policy/tariffs.

Got Boost?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    The Chinese government is subsidizing theirs crowding everyone else out of the market. I think a better approach would be the 30% tax credit ONLY on USA made solar panels.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2363 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    The Chinese government is subsidizing theirs crowding everyone else out of the market. I think a better approach would be the 30% tax credit ONLY on USA made solar panels.
    That would be much smarter. Hell, go 50%.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    This is 100% correct. Unfortunately this is way way way too late. No one is left building modules in America. Everyone has been put out of business. If this happened 5-6 years ago maybe it would have mattered. Suniva is bankrupt and tried to hold the Chinese investors hostage. SolarWorld America is too basically. Those are the only 2 left(other than my friends at itek). 4 years of tariff is not long enough for anyone to start building their own modules here in any quantity worth talking about. All this does not is increase the cost of solar in America. Or, in my business, it means we sell less because less gets installed in the ground.

China subsidized the F out of the companies and put everyone else out of business. Everyone knew this was happening. There was a tariff before. They have already started raising their prices. You could buy tier 1 modules for around 30 cents a watt. We are at around 50+ cents a watt now and that is without the tariff. 30% on 50c/w = 65 cents/watt. So basically the cost is double what it was a year or so ago.

As the module makes up 40% of the system cost(including margin/profit) having it double in cost in a year or two's time and staying that way for 4 is not a great thing for the industry.

This affects all modules brought into the states btw, not just China. I'm honestly amazed a president had an affect on my life. As a middle class white male their actions usually don't mean squat for me directly.

At least if the tariff money went back into the solar industry it wouldn't be so bad. Instead it goes into the federal coffers and disappears.

Got Boost?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2363 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ///MPOSTER Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Whelp... They're done.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If they are missing how do they know that?

The fact they are missing is such a joke. Drain the swamp doesn't even begin to address what really needs to happen I feel.

$#@! like this makes me so pissed. We all know they were not lost. But will anything happen from it? Probably not. Makes voting seem pointless...what is worse is we all see it but it doesn't feel like any of us can change it regardless of votes.

Got Boost?
    Click here to enlarge

Page 97 of 145 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast