Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 64
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    140,497
    Rep Points
    42,505.6
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    Finally a response to my email and I hope to have this issue rectified.
    Glad we could help.

    Honestly, HRE is top notch. I think they have been restructuring some things (I don't exactly know what) but you will be taken care of.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Points
    625.3
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What is the e-mail address so I may speak to whomever is in charge?
    You may email Jorge, at JorgeM@hrewheels.com.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    290
    Rep Points
    930.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Glad we could help.

    Honestly, HRE is top notch. I think they have been restructuring some things (I don't exactly know what) but you will be taken care of.
    I didn't think it would take this long. I have 2 sets of HRE wheels. When I get my new c63, you know what wheels j want, HRE! I'm not trying to dis tbem at all. Just want to fix my wheel.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    140,497
    Rep Points
    42,505.6
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    I didn't think it would take this long. I have 2 sets of HRE wheels. When I get my new c63, you know what wheels j want, HRE! I'm not trying to dis tbem at all. Just want to fix my wheel.
    I understand your position completely. For me, it's HRE and everyone else as well. They are always my first choice.

    I just think they have had some internal changes that compounded this issue for you. Regardless, it will addressed.

    Just keep me updated please.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    20.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HRE_Wheels Click here to enlarge
    We apologize for the lack of communication. For any future requests, please email SatoruY@hrewheels.com.
    Email sent. Thank you.
    Wedge - MHD // aFe stg2 intake // Wagner EVO 1 COMP FMIC // UR catted downpipes
    ER charge pipe // Turbosmart bypass valves // BMS oil catch ccan
    Ohlins Road and Track // Quaife ATB // M3 control arms and sway bars
    M3 diff bushings // MRF solid subframe bushings // Michelin PSS
    Gladen One 201 Speakers // Gladen D2 100.4 Amp & DSP

  6. #31
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Atascadero
    Posts
    403
    Rep Points
    609.1
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I have never heard of a hre rim cracking.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    20.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SGe92is Click here to enlarge
    Email sent. Thank you.
    I received the center caps. Thank you!
    Wedge - MHD // aFe stg2 intake // Wagner EVO 1 COMP FMIC // UR catted downpipes
    ER charge pipe // Turbosmart bypass valves // BMS oil catch ccan
    Ohlins Road and Track // Quaife ATB // M3 control arms and sway bars
    M3 diff bushings // MRF solid subframe bushings // Michelin PSS
    Gladen One 201 Speakers // Gladen D2 100.4 Amp & DSP

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Points
    20.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I am due to get my forged HRE's this week. This has me worried now. HRE should have had this sorted quickly.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    140,497
    Rep Points
    42,505.6
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F1BHP Click here to enlarge
    I am due to get my forged HRE's this week. This has me worried now. HRE should have had this sorted quickly.
    Let us know how it goes.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    290
    Rep Points
    930.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HRE_Wheels Click here to enlarge
    We apologize for the lack of communication. For any future requests, please email SatoruY@hrewheels.com.

    Email being sent, by Nick Wright.
    I emailed Nick immediately after your post and he responded with an out come above and beyond my expectations. I replied to his questions with what he required. I didn't get a response. So I replied another 2-3 times on different days and still no reply. I would really like to sort this out.


    H.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Points
    2,151.5
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    I emailed Nick immediately after your post and he responded with an out come above and beyond my expectations. I replied to his questions with what he required. I didn't get a response. So I replied another 2-3 times on different days and still no reply. I would really like to sort this out.


    H.
    Give them a call.
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    290
    Rep Points
    930.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Give them a call.
    That's my plan if I got no response after here but the massive time difference I have screws me.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    140,497
    Rep Points
    42,505.6
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    I emailed Nick immediately after your post and he responded with an out come above and beyond my expectations. I replied to his questions with what he required. I didn't get a response. So I replied another 2-3 times on different days and still no reply. I would really like to sort this out.


    H.
    Honestly I'm not sure what to tell you at this point.

    There definitely is some type of changeover taking place there.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35
    Rep Points
    66.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    This hasn't been resolved yet? Folks were so quick to praise HRE, who ultimately failed to come thru. Sad.
    Need more boost........

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    140,497
    Rep Points
    42,505.6
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikewills Click here to enlarge
    This hasn't been resolved yet? Folks were so quick to praise HRE, who ultimately failed to come thru. Sad.
    My experience with HRE has always been golden but as alluded to something is going on.

    I did what I could for him but there is not much else I can do.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    290
    Rep Points
    930.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    My experience with HRE has always been golden but as alluded to something is going on.

    I did what I could for him but there is not much else I can do.

    All good thanks sticky. I'm going to try and stay awake and call them and see if I can resolve it today.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    140,497
    Rep Points
    42,505.6
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    All good thanks sticky. I'm going to try and stay awake and call them and see if I can resolve it today.
    Honestly, this should already be resolved. Regardless, update us please.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    194
    Rep Points
    279.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Honestly, this should already be resolved. Regardless, update us please.
    Friends of mine own and operate IND, as they work with HRE a lot (or used to at least) I'll see if I can ask them if anything is going on over there.
    Prototype 2007 Monaco E83 'X3M' | N54 Swap | Dual Cone Intake | VRSF CP & DPs | CXR Intercooler | ER Dual Oil Coolers | Dual 2.5" w/X-Pipe | M3 Rear Exhaust | 20" BC Forged HB05 | Michelin PSS 265 & 305 | F10 M5 & F80 M3 Brakes | KW Variant 2 | H&R Swaybars | TMS Z4M Camber Arms | Z4 Finned Diff | BMW Perf. Grills w/Tri-Color | Custom M Aerodynamics | CF Trim | M Perf. Carbon Shift & Handbrake Knobs | BMW Perf. SS Pedals | M3 Dead Pedal | V1 Hardwired | Int LEDs | Umnitza Orion v4 AE & More

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    140,497
    Rep Points
    42,505.6
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by C///M Click here to enlarge
    Friends of mine own and operate IND, as they work with HRE a lot (or used to at least) I'll see if I can ask them if anything is going on over there.
    Heh I should have talked to you when I had my IND communication issue.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    194
    Rep Points
    279.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Heh I should have talked to you when I had my IND communication issue.
    Absolutely; sorry to hear, customer service is very important to them and they've been trying to do several things the last few years.

    Did you source your M3 ESS kit from them?
    Prototype 2007 Monaco E83 'X3M' | N54 Swap | Dual Cone Intake | VRSF CP & DPs | CXR Intercooler | ER Dual Oil Coolers | Dual 2.5" w/X-Pipe | M3 Rear Exhaust | 20" BC Forged HB05 | Michelin PSS 265 & 305 | F10 M5 & F80 M3 Brakes | KW Variant 2 | H&R Swaybars | TMS Z4M Camber Arms | Z4 Finned Diff | BMW Perf. Grills w/Tri-Color | Custom M Aerodynamics | CF Trim | M Perf. Carbon Shift & Handbrake Knobs | BMW Perf. SS Pedals | M3 Dead Pedal | V1 Hardwired | Int LEDs | Umnitza Orion v4 AE & More

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    140,497
    Rep Points
    42,505.6
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by C///M Click here to enlarge
    Did you source your M3 ESS kit from them?
    Considering I don't run an ESS kit, no.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by C///M Click here to enlarge
    Absolutely; sorry to hear, customer service is very important to them and they've been trying to do several things the last few years.
    It is important to them. Everything worked out although it took some muscle flexing to get it done.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    194
    Rep Points
    279.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Considering I don't run an ESS kit, no.



    It is important to them. Everything worked out although it took some muscle flexing to get it done.
    Sorry, not sure why I thought you had an ESS kit on your S65. You do have a blower on it, don't you? I have't read too much about your M3.

    Glad it worked out. They did a ton of ESS S65 kits, which is why I thought that might be what you were talking about.
    Prototype 2007 Monaco E83 'X3M' | N54 Swap | Dual Cone Intake | VRSF CP & DPs | CXR Intercooler | ER Dual Oil Coolers | Dual 2.5" w/X-Pipe | M3 Rear Exhaust | 20" BC Forged HB05 | Michelin PSS 265 & 305 | F10 M5 & F80 M3 Brakes | KW Variant 2 | H&R Swaybars | TMS Z4M Camber Arms | Z4 Finned Diff | BMW Perf. Grills w/Tri-Color | Custom M Aerodynamics | CF Trim | M Perf. Carbon Shift & Handbrake Knobs | BMW Perf. SS Pedals | M3 Dead Pedal | V1 Hardwired | Int LEDs | Umnitza Orion v4 AE & More

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    140,497
    Rep Points
    42,505.6
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by C///M Click here to enlarge
    Sorry, not sure why I thought you had an ESS kit on your S65. You do have a blower on it, don't you? I have't read too much about your M3.

    Glad it worked out. They did a ton of ESS S65 kits, which is why I thought that might be what you were talking about.
    It's a long story I'll explain some other time but I have never run ESs anything and don't plan to.

    Anyway, let's get back to resolving this HRE rim issue.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    140,497
    Rep Points
    42,505.6
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    That's my plan if I got no response after here but the massive time difference I have screws me.
    @RNS-11Z any progress?

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    290
    Rep Points
    930.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10



    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm happy to say, finally I have a replacement wheel. Well, not yet physically but i do have an order confirmation number for the reproduction of the cracked wheel. A very big thank you to Satoru@hre who helped over the last 2 weeks. Unfortunately it took a little longer then I liked and the outcome is over and above what I was expecting. I won't go into detail but im happy to say so far it's all good.
    @Sticky

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •