Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vbox needs power to operate. If its a two car setup how would they keep it plugged in lmao this is too funny!

Oh i see the new vbox sport has 6hr battery support lolll come on guys really? Lmao

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It could still be done with a very long power supply cord, but I doupt it Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@PTF Click here to enlarge
    Vbox needs power to operate. If its a two car setup how would they keep it plugged in lmao this is too funny!

Oh i see the new vbox sport has 6hr battery support lolll come on guys really? Lmao
    The portable vbox is BATTERY operated and you only need a few seconds for a 6 second pull hey mate

You asked us not to mention you in this thread so do not post here.. you seem like an intelligent guy and I posted to you privately how your guy was cheating and to pull down your world record but you kept arguing and arguing and I got abused from people at that other forum which you then managed to get your thread closed down because you COULD NOT take the heat for not logically checking your own world record

so do not argue with facts.. there are racelogic boxes which operate off battery

we are testing theories.. when we prove one or otherwise we will post results. I promise you that

But please explain to me and Chuck and anyone else here with 1/2 a brain how the madsex 343 car can do 57-82 mph in 1 second and in one run 60-100 mph in 2.2 seconds... every time we come at you with facts you hum and harg and whine... tell me how is it possible for a 550-650 whp car to do those times when we have shown how even 1000+ whp cars struggle to get near them

so as per your own request stay off here or we will mention your posts
    Driving fresh air now

Recent Past
    2015 McLaren 650S
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    so as per your own request stay off here or we will mention your posts
    Honestly man this is the wrong attitude.

Don't attack PTF. What for? It's not their fault once again. It's like blaming a gun manufacturer for a homicide. The customer is the one doing the crime here not the tuner.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You claim you have distanced yourself from this guy but keep coming here arguing

luckily Sticky is not a vendor whore like Xspeed so at least here we can explore

HOW YOUR GUY cheats and other methods of messing with these things

If you want verification why not put up the datalogs of your guy on the 6.04, 6.05 and 5.90 runs showing rpms, speed, gears etc, until then no-one believes him
    Driving fresh air now

Recent Past
    2015 McLaren 650S

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Honestly man this is the wrong attitude.

Don't attack PTF. What for? It's not their fault once again. It's like blaming a gun manufacturer for a homicide. The customer is the one doing the crime here not the tuner.
    They asked us not to comment on here using their name and then they come on here and comment and laugh

Be at least consistent Sticky
    Driving fresh air now

Recent Past
    2015 McLaren 650S

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AlexQuattro Click here to enlarge
    It could still be done with a very long power supply cord, but I doupt it Click here to enlarge

VBOX SPORT - is battery operated, since when do you need a power chord.. does your cell phone have a power chord attached..

racelogic in discussions with me have already said these things operate on bikes, motorbikes, between vehicles on battery alone
    Driving fresh air now

Recent Past
    2015 McLaren 650S

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They asked us not to comment on here using their name and then they come on here and comment and laugh

Be at least consistent Sticky
    I'm asking you to be respectful to a paying a vendor. You're pointlessly attacking them and getting away from the issue at hand.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I sent you a PM.. they stop dissing me and I stop dissing them
    Driving fresh air now

Recent Past
    2015 McLaren 650S

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I sent you a PM.. they stop dissing me and I stop dissing them
    I responded.

All I'm asking for is a bit of respect to vendors.

Let's get back on the topic of what this guy is doing and how the runs are being manipulated. Additionally, the flaws with the VBOX system.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will buy a battery powered vbox sport if necessary for my new car in London and throw the light 1/4 lbs (220g) device from my car to my mate's car (without a power chord connected)...

I will see if I can take a video without my ugly mugshot in it, then we'll all be happy
    Driving fresh air now

Recent Past
    2015 McLaren 650S

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The VBOX Sport will allow you to instantly analyse your driving performance, giving you immediate access to the data you need to go faster. Between six and eight hours of battery life will cater to most sporting events; and because the VBOX Sport is weighs less than 200g, there will be no weight penalty for using it.
    The VBOX Sport can be used with any type of vehicle: Car, Motorbike, Bicycle, Jet-Ski, Powerboat etc, and you will be able to log accurate GPS data (E.g. speed, acceleration, distance, time) directly to the supplied SD card, allowing you to improve your performance using our analysis software – Circuit Tools.
    Driving fresh air now

Recent Past
    2015 McLaren 650S

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you I didn't know that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I still think its more feasible for a bike to be next to him and accelerate catching up to then slowing down to the cars speed and ride along side of him matching the speed for the second half. Why do u need to throw them into another car? Do all of his runs have multiple G spikes?

I don't know who or what this guy has done before and after these records, never even read a forum post of his, but why doesn't he just RACE someone with a similarly fast time. End of story at that point when he wins or loses that race.

You dont gain anything by having a vbox record but I am sure he loves all this bickering about him and is smiling about it but imo there is enough PROOF available to know his "records" are nothing but bs, if people want to believe them thats fine, if not thats fine too. Fuk em , thats what i say and think at this point. I don't want more people learning how to pretend too , lol.

@groupamerica can you explain why you believe it is thrown from one vehicle to another vs. just a different car/bike all together doing the accelerating.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    but why doesn't he just RACE someone with a similarly fast time.
    Because he'll lose and then he won't have his fake bragging rights.

You dont gain anything by having a vbox record
    It just goes to show how pathetic some of this VBOX chest thumping has been. Go get an f'ing timeslip.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I still think its more feasible for a bike to be next to him and accelerate catching up to then slowing down to the cars speed and ride along side of him matching the speed for the second half. Why do u need to throw them into another car?
    Exactly what I said at post 29:

Why not just put the vbox on the bike and not go full throttle and get the times he is looking for? That would be much easier would it not? Something else is going on here.
    If the bike is following the car perfectly, then all the data should be the same. Speed, acceleration and time are the same regardless of if it's a bike or a car. Those runs might have absolutely nothing to do with his car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AlexQuattro Click here to enlarge
    Those runs might have absolutely nothing to do with his car.
    And this is a major flaw...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The ideal solution is a portable vbox like we have now, tied to an OBDII adapter (http://www.amazon.com/BAFX-Products-.../dp/B005NLQAHS). Then the vbox results would be unquestioningly tied to the car.

I can do these types of runs now, using a combination of a external bluetooth GPS (10hz like the larger vbox) and a smartphone, however when I had a vbox I would compare these runs and they were never as accurate as the vbox. I think the weak link before was the old Droid smartphone I was using, with a newer quad core smart phone and the newer bluetooth protocol I think it's possible to create a software solution using the external GPS and OBDII devices. I may have also been maxing out the old bluetooth protocol's capabilities.

Big question is would anyone even want all that bother just to prove it's their car, I say no, but if it was all-in-one solution somehow then maybe. It doesn't help Sticky make a new product, but if the vbox folks just added OBDII support to their vbox sport then it could at least solve situations like this Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    The ideal solution is a portable vbox like we have now, tied to an OBDII adapter (http://www.amazon.com/BAFX-Products-.../dp/B005NLQAHS). Then the vbox results would be unquestioningly tied to the car.
    Shhhhhh Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    Big question is would anyone even want all that bother just to prove it's their car, I say no, but if it was all-in-one solution somehow then maybe. It doesn't help Sticky make a new product
    I say yes as in it's vital. The product is coming. I just need a bit more $. One way or another though, it's coming.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It still doesnt eliminate cheating, add a 50 shot of nitrous and your gonna go faster.

Vin lock/match vbox and people will stop submitting for privacy concerns (and legal), as a vin is traceable as is the run you did with location on google earth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MonsterM3 Click here to enlarge
    It still doesnt eliminate cheating, add a 50 shot of nitrous and your gonna go faster.

Vin lock/match vbox and people will stop submitting for privacy concerns (and legal), as a vin is traceable as is the run you did with location on google earth.
    Not sure why people would worry. We all only race on private tracks anyway. Click here to enlarge
    07 335XI(A008006) 6AT ~105K miles JB4 G5 ISO VSRF DP's
    09 135I(VK80379) 6MT. Race Project car.
    1) Install Modified Motiv 600 Kit[HTA3076R w/ tial .82] 2) Moton 4 suspension. 3) Build high flow intake manifold with multi-port fuel and relocate OFH 4) Build full cage possible rear diff upgrade 5) Complete staged twin setup with HTA4205R [w/Tial 1.16] 6) Complete dry sump system 7) Sequential maybe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You think you won't be able to pick up a shot of nitrous in the log? Even so, you will still at least know what car is making the run.

Weird this hasn't stopped the VBOX or youtube accounts.

Also, nobody is forcing ANYONE to run on the street. If anything, people are advised against it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ingeniator Click here to enlarge
    Not sure why people would worry. We all only race on private tracks anyway. Click here to enlarge
    Well that was resolved easily.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ingeniator Click here to enlarge
    So you are ok with random entities having verifiable proof that your vehicle did 130+ on public road?

NO ONE will submit to that. especially the ones that do 100-150 runs and 100-200 runs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So you are ok with random entities having verifiable proof that your vehicle did 130+ on public road?

NO ONE will submit to that. especially the ones that do 100-150 runs and 100-200 runs
    Nobody has to run on a public road.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast