Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mort Click here to enlarge
    I decided to give MBW a break and am happily spending some time roaming around BenzBoost today!
    It will grow on you. A lot of good stuff but the MB section needs work and I am steadily feeding it. Going to take time, took BimmerBoost a year before it started growing on its own.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Craigs the man! Customer service is Awsome. Between Mhp and rpm I wouldn't be here!
    +1 Craig RULES!! I don't have the opportunity to do business with him face to face but he has been more that great to do business with across the country Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey just saw this thread, thanks for the outpouring of support guys, much appreciated! Also a large thank you to Sticky for providing us with this forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Hey just saw this thread, thanks for the outpouring of support guys, much appreciated! Also a large thank you to Sticky for providing us with this forum.
    It's you guys that make the forum. I just do my best to provide the software, layout, and support that is built around the enthusiast/user.

So far this is going very well and with a little more work (some big plans Click here to enlarge ) this will be the best forum for German car enthusiasts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    exactly my point sticky,at the end of the day who are you fooling in order to get that special privledge of free-speech-for-pay. in my book,that just makes you a sell-out&extremely shallow...and the fact that the entire website is completly aware of it makes it that much worse. id never be able to show my face in public if i was in his shoes;but then again i try to not bow down to anybody&would never accept nor wallow in special treatment of any sort
    that pretty much sums up scum bag otupalik (brad) Evosport is a joke they built a new shop with other peoples hard earned money!
    Last edited by jacobs323i; 03-30-2011 at 02:32 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mort Click here to enlarge
    It was good to see MBW let RPM North run their header/tune Group Buy. I saw it yesterday and caught some of the rumblings but got there late and did not see any threads come down. Really when you think about it it only made sense to let it run because the members that want MHP parts are just going to go elsewhere to get them and MBW is denying a viable service to the membership. This has long been noted by me and it is not good business when personalities get in the way.

Anyway good for RPM North and MHP and I wish them luck on the group buy. It can be a tough world out there.

I decided to give MBW a break and am happily spending some time roaming around BenzBoost today!

Thank you for your support Mort! It is appreciated. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's you guys that make the forum. I just do my best to provide the software, layout, and support that is built around the enthusiast/user.

So far this is going very well and with a little more work (some big plans Click here to enlarge ) this will be the best forum for German car enthusiasts.
    I agree and think you've hit a home run with the sites, the best is definitely yet to come.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jacobs323i Click here to enlarge
    that pretty much sums up scum bag otupalik (brad) Evosport is a joke they built a new shop with other peoples hard earned money!
    I'm afraid this may be the truth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12