Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Had to put my best friend of 19 years down today, my cat Lilah. She was starving herself from kidney failure. Effing nature, man, hate it. I hate random darwinian evolution and look forward to age of designer people and pets that only die by choice and are always blissed out. We can't leave the Savanna too soon..

She was so cool.. too cool for this $#@!e-heap.. She's the lucky one, got to die highhhhh high high.. that's the way to go. But humans only grant that courtesy to animals and killers and subject one another to agonising protracted deaths for the sake of some fear-based social taboo.. COWARDLY HUMANS SUCK.. I did what my baby needed me to do, don't we all deserve the same from our caretakers without the government getting in the way?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

I'm sorry to hear about the cat.

I'm pretty angry about asshats who take things and don't have the courage to give the proper credit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

F**K! I am like 4 months late on my reg.. over $2xx.xx in fees! Atleast I saw it before I got pulled over, I would have a ticket on top of late fees.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I'll be VERY tight on money for the next two or three weeks because of some bills I have to pay this week.

Sorry you lost your pet, Susan.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    F**K! I am like 4 months late on my reg.. over $2xx.xx in fees! Atleast I saw it before I got pulled over, I would have a ticket on top of late fees.
    Other than the late fees, i want some of whatever you've been having Click here to enlarge

And thanks e92. Weird without her after 19 years, sometimes i feel her hop up on the bed at night and nothing there.. meow.

I know what i'm pissed at, which is myself for not getting those RMS headers from zoheb. Wrong time to pinch pennies. grrr..
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    Other than the late fees, i want some of whatever you've been having Click here to enlarge
    Hahaha.. what? I am pretty forgetful from time to time, what are you Refering to? Click here to enlarge

My heart goes out to you in the loss of your kitty.. I have had to put down two of the greatest, happiest, most loving dogs on the planet.
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'm not angry at anything...except for the zombies.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

DMV Fees: $564.00
    Registration Service Fee: $29.00
    Convenience Fee:$11.28
    <LI class=strong>Total Due:$604.28
    Ouch.. I gotta sell my TV!
    Anyone???
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...D-TV-Price-cut!
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Good Grief, only the DMV would charge you a *convenience* fee for raping you. But then they ARE good at it,,
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Some ricer almost hit me. I was already looking at how ridiculous his car looked when we were at the light. I told my passenger to check it out ( he was at the red light with me in traffic but he left two car lengths of space ahead of him ) and she said, "he doesn't want to pull up next to you or something?" It was awkward enough already but when the light turned, he used that extra space to launch back into traffic. He was a car length behind me in the left lane, I was in the middle and the right lane was totally open, so I went into the right lane to get away from him and be on my way. As I'm moving into the right, he swerved over from the left , directly into my path ( good thing I was driving like a normal person because if I floored it like he did, he'd have no room for error ) his tail light was in my face and I hit the horn and held it for a few moments. He sped away even more. The potential rock chips alone would be more than enough to set me off.

I had a chance to pull up next to him to yell at him but my passenger said not to do anything and she's right. What am I going to do about it? Argue with a moron? talk some sense into him to make him a better driver??
    I didn't pull up to him to tell him what I think about his driving and his car but I really wanted to just get out of my car, walk up to his window which was open, and slap tears out of his eyes.

Civic si coupe with extra body parts all over, even the fenders had some $#@!ty looking panels over them and none of them were painted.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

SAT has no Admiral's Club Lounge. $#@!ing ridiculous.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    SAT has no Admiral's Club Lounge. $#@!ing ridiculous.
    Outrageous.

So last thursday i go to have the right pillar trim replaced and Braman, the local dealer, was out of it. Said tuesday. The part arrives today at my mechanic's and it has no clips. Braman sez the clips are extra. I effing hate that place!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I used to use Vista when I lived down there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

YES Vista is much better. Would definitely use them if i was in the new car market.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Working tech support....
    With every call I am that much closer to blowing my brains out......the stupidity is overwhelming and every single day it never stops...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

My ex's current partner just retired from tech support. He had the highest resolution rate but they were always pushing him to go faster. The mediocrity of the policy combined with the customers finally broke him down.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

the radiator of my new Lancia was shot during driving, I'm wondering what type of stone can make a hole like that ?!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Delis keep over-toasting my sandwiches

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    Delis keep over-toasting my sandwiches
    Dolls are actually conscious and get up to mischief when you're asleep.

Oh, you said "Dells".. nevermind Click here to enlarge

What is it with stuck-up people and burnt toast anyway?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    What is it with stuck-up people and burnt toast anyway?
    I've been a bit cranky lately

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

I understand that, I feel the same way. I'm just kind of angry at everything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

::nodding:: i hear ya.. hate when that happens..

i've been manic lately myself. just typed like 1000 words describing it and deleted it. ::shaking head:: whew..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Totally can't sleep and gotta drive 3 hours up to milkt's place tomorrow, prolly head out around 6, few more hours.. hmmm, go have a clove or not.. shouldn't, they ramp me up... screw it (ah!), i need a smoke.

$#@!, i wish i could leave now! i could totally drive to Melbourne now.. the waiting is more exhausting than the driving.. why can't humans be nocturnal? night's just so much more better.. florida sun, MEH!!!

::perusing my stash:: hmmm.. i think a nice pre-ban Djarum Special..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

^why do humans have to sleep?? I just want to shut my eyes for 5mins and be re-energized. The world would work so much more efficiently!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    ^why do humans have to sleep?? I just want to shut my eyes for 5mins and be re-energized. The world would work so much more efficiently!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast