Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 68
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    same intake to my knowledge. We both have similar miles on the car. Same tires too...I think my brakes are a little lighter not a lot thou.
    Well it sure is very interesting.

    I have no doubt your lead will now be increased with the tune.

    The only way to get a true comparison is to dyno both at the same time. But, a real world result is a real world result and more important than any graphs.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hanover, MD
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Points
    697.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for taking the time to take the videos and pics. The merc is looking very strong. Good luck with the v-box runs sir
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    570
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    I want to see a race! video
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,185
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSDD Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for taking the time to take the videos and pics. The merc is looking very strong. Good luck with the v-box runs sir
    It all about documenting this stuff! I know it helps me when im searching for a product and someone else has documented their results!




    Also, was driving around tonight, picked up my buddy who was in my car before the tune last night...and I definitely feel like there is more power, especially the torque. He also said he felt a good difference
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    612
    Rep Points
    420.1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    It all about documenting this stuff! I know it helps me when im searching for a product and someone else has documented their results!




    Also, was driving around tonight, picked up my buddy who was in my car before the tune last night...and I definitely feel like there is more power, especially the torque. He also said he felt a good difference
    Bump for an update, any new 60-130's? Click here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,185
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    Bump for an update, any new 60-130's? Click here to enlarge
    updates soon
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    updates soon
    My tires are being installed Friday. Ill have my times up as well.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,185
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    My tires are being installed Friday. Ill have my times up as well.
    Nice...need to get more people doing runs! Excited to see how you do!
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Nice...need to get more people doing runs! Excited to see how you do!
    Well you got Jon's 9.5 to shoot for. Click here to enlarge

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,185
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Well you got Jon's 9.5 to shoot for. Click here to enlarge
    haha...you 2 seem to have some history I dont know about!! Assuming about your previous race, and well he does seem to get into it with a few members there.

    Hopefully he did run a 9.5 or 9.7...would just give me more inspiration to get out there an run!

    When you guys ran what mods did you each have?
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    haha...you 2 seem to have some history I dont know about!! Assuming about your previous race, and well he does seem to get into it with a few members there.

    Hopefully he did run a 9.5 or 9.7...would just give me more inspiration to get out there an run!

    When you guys ran what mods did you each have?
    Lots of history with Jon. Ask Mike, Hagi, Jeremy, Bruce from TTM... sorry if I left anyone out.. Click here to enlarge


    Tune only on both cars. Its the same platform with the same tune but for some reason Jon thinks hes faster. The only thing Jon has in his favor is hes 120 pound soaking wet. So hes got an 80-90 pound weight savings. I know Jon, he exaggerates everything. I would be surprised if he ran a 9.5 on flat ground. Both times are completely possible with the OE tune and the right conditions I just think Jon is way to much of a dope to get it done.
    Last edited by propain; 03-21-2011 at 09:31 AM.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Lots of history with Jon. Ask Mike, Hagi, Jeremy, Bruce from TTM... sorry if I left anyone out.. Click here to enlarge


    Tune only on both cars. Its the same platform with the same tune but for some reason Jon thinks hes faster. The only thing Jon has in his favor is hes 120 pound soaking wet. So hes got an 80-90 pound weight savings. I know Jon, he exaggerates everything. I would be surprised if he ran a 9.5 on flat ground. Both times are completely possible with the OE tune and the right conditions I just think Jon is way to much of a dope to get it done.
    First post here and its typical your talking crap here.Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge There is no way no how your going to beat my 60-130. I even bet you $1k and you chickened out.Click here to enlarge

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Lots of history with Jon. Ask Mike, Hagi, Jeremy, Bruce from TTM... sorry if I left anyone out.. Click here to enlarge


    Tune only on both cars. Its the same platform with the same tune but for some reason Jon thinks hes faster. The only thing Jon has in his favor is hes 120 pound soaking wet. So hes got an 80-90 pound weight savings. I know Jon, he exaggerates everything. I would be surprised if he ran a 9.5 on flat ground. Both times are completely possible with the OE tune and the right conditions I just think Jon is way to much of a dope to get it done.
    Also you tested the vbox on the same roads and cant even break 9secClick here to enlargeYour best was a 10.3?Click here to enlargeon the same road. Pretty sad to say the leastClick here to enlarge

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Also you tested the vbox on the same roads and cant even break 9secClick here to enlargeYour best was a 10.3?Click here to enlargeon the same road. Pretty sad to say the leastClick here to enlarge
    You must be a jockey.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You must be a jockey.
    I'm 145lbs and am a athlete-avid cyclist former NYS bike champ.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    I'm 145lbs and am a athlete-avid cyclist former NYS bike champ.
    Awesome.

    Feel free to add your time to the 60-130 list.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Awesome.

    Feel free to add your time to the 60-130 list.
    Coming soon. I need to run again because I didnt have the SD card. Soon as I get the file I will email it.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Coming soon. I need to run again because I didnt have the SD card. Soon as I get the file I will email it.
    So you don't have the graph from the run because you don't have the SD card? Whose cars was in there then or did you borrow a Vbox?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    haha...you 2 seem to have some history I dont know about!! Assuming about your previous race, and well he does seem to get into it with a few members there.

    Hopefully he did run a 9.5 or 9.7...would just give me more inspiration to get out there an run!

    When you guys ran what mods did you each have?
    I know Propain is nervous. He didnt even get close to those times. More like mid 10secClick here to enlargeBTW I only have a tune-stock filters. Propain has K&N filters and airbox mod same tune. Pretty sad to run mid 10sClick here to enlarge

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    So you don't have the graph from the run because you don't have the SD card? Whose cars was in there then or did you borrow a Vbox?
    No card. I didnt know. I have one ready to go. I borrowed my friends vbox.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    I know Propain is nervous. He didnt even get close to those times. More like mid 10secClick here to enlargeBTW I only have a tune-stock filters. Propain has K&N filters and airbox mod same tune. Pretty sad to run mid 10sClick here to enlarge
    Can't tell if you are sarcastic or not?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    No card. I didnt know. I have one ready to go. I borrowed my friends vbox.
    No file and no graph so how do we know you actually ran it?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,185
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22



    Yes Reputation No
    most of my runs were 10.1 then got a two 9.8 runs and the 9.79 was my best. When I ran the OE tuned car we were EXACTLY the same from 30-140 and we seem to be similary sized.

    Also when I took out my charcoals I actually didnt dyno any higher, and my highest w/out charcoals wasnt as high as my highest with charcoals. Maybe once you switch the filter it helps.


    Jon I really hope you get that 9.5 run cause that is an amazing time for a tune only C63.... also very excitied to see that guy getting with the MHP tune only car run the 60-130.
    Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 03-21-2011 at 11:44 PM.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No file and no graph so how do we know you actually ran it?
    There is a pic on MBworld.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    There is a pic on MBworld.
    I'm sorry to hear it is over there in that evil fortress.

    I see, so you ran without the card and took a pic, no biggie. Without the slope though hard to verify but anyway you intend to run again so I look forward to seeing the graph and wish you good luck.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •