Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Well I finally got a car.

After 2 months of searching high and low all around I finally got a car.

used 2010 cobalt SS. I know, its a chevy. All i can say is I miss my Gti's looks/ Interior quality. In Performance/handling this car takes it all. This thing stock, is faster than my gti was hooked up! In the bends and twists, i just dont understand how it's glued to the floor. This thing is a beast! Great engine, great gearbox. Overall I'm way happier than i thought i would be. Esp since this has so much power waiting to be unleashed. K04 is a GREAT turbo.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Payam@BMS; 04-13-2011 at 03:44 AM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    now start modding it.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Outside of the obvious jokes, the car is great bang for the buck from everything I've seen. Good to hear you're finally back on the road
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Agha mobarake , boro bahash khiaboon haro hey bala o paiin kon Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will be modding it soon. Actually going to be Sponsoring a company because they really liked my intro on the forum and they can tell i'm not a noob with modding turbo cars. I knew what i was talking about so they offered it to me! Click here to enlarge

I'm super happy i'm back on the road It's an amazing car for the price, that fits my budget.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Agha mobarake , boro bahash khiaboon haro hey bala o paiin kon Click here to enlarge
    Merci Baba jon, derooz hamash raftam bala to kooh. ajab machineh!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Hrmmy this language looks like something I know, but do not read very well.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Grats on the car man. How fast can you make this car go? with simple bolt ons and a tune?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dadash boro 2-3 ta dokhtar beriz too mashin khiaboon'haro metr kon , dige kholase safa ! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Grats on the car man. How fast can you make this car go? with simple bolt ons and a tune?
    thanks bro, stock dyno numbers this car puts down about 240 whp/wtq on dynojet. With Intake,Downpipe,IC, and tune at around 24 psi. we see about 330-350 whp and around 400 wtq. Click here to enlarge oh yea and its 2900 lbs.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Dadash boro 2-3 ta dokhtar beriz too mashin khiaboon'haro metr kon , dige kholase safa ! Click here to enlarge
    hahaha, rastesho meegee lol. beh omideh khoda
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thanks bro, stock dyno numbers this car puts down about 240 whp/wtq on dynojet. With Intake,Downpipe,IC, and tune at around 24 psi. we see about 330-350 whp and around 400 wtq. Click here to enlarge oh yea and its 2900 lbs.
    Damn! Not bad at all. I could see you smoking my 335i specially being that light. I wish we could put out that much boost on our stockers, but oh well, totally different rides. Grats again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn! Not bad at all. I could see you smoking my 335i specially being that light. I wish we could put out that much boost on our stockers, but oh well, totally different rides. Grats again.
    Thank you, yes its pretty quick. After giving my friend a ride (335 owner) he says my car will beat him and were both stock... so thats interesting but not for sure yet. I will try to get some comparo runs with another gti similar to mine and a stock e46 m3 while im stock.You have a twin turbo so pretty much going over 15lbs is a lot on small turbos, but again yes different rides.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats man, enjoy it.

There is plenty of potential in the car.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not with the ko4 right lol.. Congrats
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    Not with the ko4 right lol.. Congrats
    Sorry my numbers for the 350whp 400 wtq is from dynapak dyno.. this is the dynojet numbers.. and yes stock k04!

Click here to enlarge

There you go... mods are : Trifecta tune, Kn intake, zzp catless dp, Injen charge pipe
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Congrats man, enjoy it.

There is plenty of potential in the car.
    Thanks again man, totally random huh.. lol.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just noticed you can order the car with an LSD. Crazy you can get those with LSDs but not our BMWs (unless M of course). What BS!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just noticed you can order the car with an LSD. Crazy you can get those with LSDs but not our BMWs (unless M of course). What BS!!!
    +1!!! I'm jealous!

Congrats on the car OP!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats! Those are fun cars. So is you GT35 idea passing over to the cobalt?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great bang for the buck car. Enjoy it.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry my numbers for the 350whp 400 wtq is from dynapak dyno.. this is the dynojet numbers.. and yes stock k04!

Click here to enlarge

There you go... mods are : Trifecta tune, Kn intake, zzp catless dp, Injen charge pipe
    Nice numbers, what is with your and front wheel drive though, lol.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    24psi on a k04 is killin that turbo imo.. i had one on my speed 6 and i never went past 18.5 really... does this year have the ffs built in...ffs= flat foot shift
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea, but i went to the dealer today.. mine doesnt have the LSD.. but it feels like it! it handles way better than my GTI would ever dream of!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    Congrats! Those are fun cars. So is you GT35 idea passing over to the cobalt?
    Hell yea its one of the most fun cars i've driven. I dont know if I will be putting the gt35, it is a journal bearing so i'll prob sell it. Im prob gonna get this other turbo kit that has a Precision Pte 5857 for fast spool. 450 whp/wtq on stock internals. they've pushed 500 wtq before bending rods.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Great bang for the buck car. Enjoy it.
    Yes it really is! Kinda like a mini corvette in my eyes Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nice numbers, what is with your and front wheel drive though, lol.
    Haha, yea i know me and the damn FWD. I have to say it handles like the e46 m3 and i'm not bsing... its too smooth and nice sporty steering wheel. It got the same time as e46 m3 did in the nurburgring.. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    24psi on a k04 is killin that turbo imo.. i had one on my speed 6 and i never went past 18.5 really... does this year have the ffs built in...ffs= flat foot shift
    yea, i dont think i will be going all the way till 24 psi.. prob 20-21 just for a while until i go BT. I for sure will go big turbo with this car and cant wait.

yes i have the "no lift shift" I have competitive mode too with launch control too. Its a really sick car and technically advanced compared to the gti in performance.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    +1!!! I'm jealous!

Congrats on the car OP!
    thanks bro!!
    Burger Motorsports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast