Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Feeler; WTT e92 335 for e46 m3 or Z4m

Click here to enlargeGoing to be posting my 2008 AW/BLK 335 e92 w/ 58k mods can be seen in my signature. Car will come with all stock parts unless I can part out reasonably. (please don't start asking me what I will take for my after market parts here, I will make a separate thread if I decide to go that route.)The car has very little wrong with it, rear bumper has one small chip, front has a scratch on the bottom but you cant see it if you look at eye-level. Wheels are stock 189's having them touched up with a professional wheel repair man very soon. New Falken tires. I will be posting my auto trader ad here so you can see the pictures.

I am looking into purchasing an e46 m3 around the same specs or a Z4m. Anyone in the area looking for a trade? If not its all good I will just auction it and pick another new "M" up. Again this is a feeler and I haven't completely made up my mind just yet. Thank you for looking guys. Ill have pictures up tomorrow if it doesn't rain here.

Around $30k is Whole sale, 27k Auction but they don't go for less than 29k in this market this heavily loaded..

I work with cars and I know all of the members here know the going rate on these vehicles. I will take 28k (below wholesale pricing) stock and 30k with all the modifications.

Click here to enlargeThanks for looking!Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good luck, this is a trade you shouldn't have too much trouble pulling off.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We'll see what happens. Honestly the car is in great shape and should sell quick as advertised either here to an enthusiast or at my dealership. I had to take it into service today so sadly no pictures yet, sorry Click here to enlarge I think I will have it back and everything should be detailed and ready to shoot by Monday.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Getting new injectors.. Bmw has had my car for a week now. Wednesday at the earliest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge