Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Ballsy - Sarkozy states Multiculturalism has failed

Say what you want about the French but at least this guy came out and said it. Any bets on if anyone in the politically correct American political atmosphere would actually do the same?

"My answer is clearly yes, it is a failure," he said in a television interview when asked about the policy which advocates that host societies welcome and foster distinct cultural and religious immigrant groups.

"Of course we must all respect differences, but we do not want... a society where communities coexist side by side.

"If you come to France, you accept to melt into a single community, which is the national community, and if you do not want to accept that, you cannot be welcome in France," the right-wing president said.
    In case you want to know where this is coming from and why:

Merkel in October said efforts towards multiculturalism in Germany had "failed, totally."

The comment followed weeks of anguished debate sparked by the huge popularity of a book by a central banker saying that immigrants, in particular Muslims, were making Germany "more stupid."

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can't really escape the truth when it is reality.

Anyone down for a hiking trip in Chechnya, to meet new people and cultures? Gain new perspectives? What? Why not? We need to embrace all cultures.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge