Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 60
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    When I went to cali over the summer the ocean was no warmer there than here
    Waters off of New York are currently 34-40 degrees.

    Off the southern California Coast: 59 degrees.

    Saw a good amount of surfers out today.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #27
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    826.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    during the summer what are the temps in ny?
    JB4LIFE

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    during the summer what are the temps in ny?
    I don't know, I assume they are similar.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    826.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yea they are, I was pissed when I went to Cali, I thought the ocean would be warmer... But the weather and beaches sure were great Click here to enlarge
    JB4LIFE

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I was in South Beach over memorial day weekend into the following week last year, and the water was already in the 70s. Warm and clear, the waves weren't rough at all either like the year before that I went. September was a bad time, I almost got killed in the surf.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    826.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm not a fan of the ocean, almost died as a little kid.. Ever since I've been a pool guy Click here to enlarge
    JB4LIFE

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    That makes 2 of us.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    826.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Damn rip tieds, get ya every time
    JB4LIFE

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    I'm not a fan of the ocean, almost died as a little kid.. Ever since I've been a pool guy Click here to enlarge
    I never almost died or anything but I prefer the pool. No sharks in it... and it's heated.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    564
    Rep Points
    389.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I never almost died or anything but I prefer the pool. No sharks in it... and it's heated.
    +1
    just enjoy the girls at the beachClick here to enlarge

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Ah the weather is nice. Little cold today but the rest of the week is in the upper 70s. Ocean water is still damn cold tho..

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Where are you in miami? We should meet up for some beers.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    South beach, right on ocean drive.

    Kinda pissed with the new management here...the last 3 times ive stayed here I arrive at 9AM and my suite is ready. Its 1PM and its still not ready. they are gonna lose me as a satisfied client if they keep giving me bs...

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -257.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    South beach, right on ocean drive.

    Kinda pissed with the new management here...the last 3 times ive stayed here I arrive at 9AM and my suite is ready. Its 1PM and its still not ready. they are gonna lose me as a satisfied client if they keep giving me bs...
    I know what you're talking about , it sucks

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Finally got settled into our room..at 4:30 lol. And in the wrong building...not the suite that was requested and confirmed...-__-

    But we will try to make the best of it Click here to enlarge

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    Finally got settled into our room..at 4:30 lol. And in the wrong building...not the suite that was requested and confirmed...-__-

    But we will try to make the best of it Click here to enlarge
    Order a bottle of wine, take her clothes off after a glass or two, good trip.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #42
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    826.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Do an upper decker the last day.. That will teach em
    JB4LIFE

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Order a bottle of wine, take her clothes off after a glass or two, good trip.
    This. Except it was a good trip already without the wine...she's out cold and I'm watching re-runs of jersey shore

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    Do an upper decker the last day.. That will teach em
    what's that?

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hanover, MD
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Points
    697.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    First off I'm calling Click here to enlarge that this is new to you.

    From urbandictionary:
    1. The act of defecating in the upper tank of the toilet. When the next poor unsuspecting person flushes the toilet they get a bowl of beef stew. the upper decker is a weapon of terror and should only be used on people who deserve it.
    My friends x-girl friend had a party and she left whith some other dude who looked like the fonz "Heyyy!". So I took it upon myself to leave her an upper decker
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    I'm watching re-runs of jersey shore
    Matt, tell me you are not sober.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSDD Click here to enlarge
    First off I'm calling Click here to enlarge that this is new to you.

    From urbandictionary:
    1. The act of defecating in the upper tank of the toilet. When the next poor unsuspecting person flushes the toilet they get a bowl of beef stew. the upper decker is a weapon of terror and should only be used on people who deserve it.
    My friends x-girl friend had a party and she left whith some other dude who looked like the fonz "Heyyy!". So I took it upon myself to leave her an upper decker
    I did not know about this, but now that I do...
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Matt, tell me you are not sober.
    There literally is nothing else on. I'm getting hungry though..

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    There literally is nothing else on. I'm getting hungry though..
    Go out on the town man, live up the nightlife.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Go out on the town man, live up the nightlife.
    I gotta wake the gf up and she's out cold (partially with my help), so I feel bad disturbing her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •