Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

this is also very bad for Israel. They will be surrounded by enemies.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

^ Did a little more research and my above statement is incorrect
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

^lol.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Yes but in 70's they disabled Iraq,Jordan,Syria and egypt armies in just 6 days
    and this time i believe they can do it in 1 day or less

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The greedy US FED controlled government is to blame for every issue in the world today. It all stems from the LOVE OF MONEY. Evil
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HeroSina Click here to enlarge
    You mean elbaradei? he has ikhwan al muslimin's full support which are some crazy head terrorists
    The Christians in Egypt will suffer most. Just like they have in Iraq.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I lol'd when I saw foxnews.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    I lol'd when I saw foxnews.
    Me too lol

You cant take Fox News serious
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Everything is in god's hands if that's what you're referring to? but then you get into a conversation about fate/destiny if what you're doing is destined to happen or if you have control etc...

I agree 100%. Those corrupted ass mother $#@!ers steal money from the government. Iraq is a prime example - 2nd largest oil producer in the world, and the people look in garbage cans for food.

I've gone to pakistan numerous times, and every time I hope that something has changed for the better, but it always seems to be worse. Even though some people get more money, the rest of the citizens don't have $#@!. The other problem is, majority of the people wanting to get an education leave the country, and don't plan on coming back, so the country suffers even more.

*sigh* We'll see.

The most $#@!ed up $#@! is when all the countries that have the worlds most valuable resource; oil, have some of the poorest populations on earth. And countries that have zero natural resources, like japan; have had more technological innovations in the last 50 years than the entire middle east (except israel) ever in history.

The people need to form a revolution, and I dont mean some little crappy revolution; I mean serious business.

THE PEOPLE are in control; they FORGOT they are in control. They are starting to realize that now, power in numbers; god bless america.

Its a terrible vicious vicious cycle that never ends unless the people want it to. They allow a croney into office, let him run the country for 10 or 20 years; and then wonder why they are at war every couple months.

I lived in Haifa Israel in 1991 during Saddams reign of terror in Iraq. I remember seeing SCUD missles fly over my head as I was putting on my gas mask and preparing shelter with my family. He was so deranged and wicked, that I cant even imagine what his own people went through. He was ruthless and I was relieved when he finally died; because I had personal beef with Saddam just like a lot of my middle east friends here, on this forum and abroad.

And it doesnt stop there, another prime example is what Hezbollah did to Lebanon. Syria let them take over Lebanon, which happens to be a very beautiful country. Guess what they did? Pick another fight with Israel, war breaks out; people die and things get blown up. Why?

The Lebanese government and people should have told Hezbollah to $#@! OFF, although it is very hard to do so because that particular group was offering "healthcare, schooling and many new and improved ways of life" which was appealing to the already poor population.

And herein lies the vicious cycle, the people need to rise up against the cronies who promise all kinds of $#@! and then deliver just war and poverty.

I really hope that the muslim world, the true muslim world; will stop catering to fear and extreme tactics and start re-arranging $#@! over there. It's sad to have to hear about war in the middle east ALL THE TIME.

We haven't even talked about Somalia yet, what a $#@!hole.
    Last edited by DBFIU; 02-01-2011 at 05:40 PM.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

^Don't mention Somalia, that is an entirely different can of worms, one that has been open as long as human kind has lived...

Talk about a place where Humans originated(Africa), and still living in the stone ages...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

^Don't mention Somalia, that is an entirely different can of worms, one that has been open as long as human kind has lived...

Talk about a place where Humans originated(Africa), and still living in the stone ages...

isnt that some strange $#@!? They should theoretically be a thousand years more advanced than anybody because they got the head start... lol right?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    isnt that some strange $#@!? They should theoretically be a thousand years more advanced than anybody because they got the head start... lol right?
    As we all know, what looks good on paper isn't exactly what works out in application...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

As we all know, what looks good on paper isn't exactly what works out in application...

I think I'm going to go hiking in Somalia, you know; to discover new cultures and meet new people. I think it will broaden my horizons and expand my spiritual awareness.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think I'm going to go hiking in Somalia, you know; to discover new cultures and meet new people. I think it will broaden my horizons and expand my spiritual awareness.
    Seriously, then they wonder why they get kidnapped. The Horn of Africa is our next fight. Or current one depending on how you look at it. Somalia makes Iraq look like Beverly Hills. Just abject poverty and a lack of any infrastructure.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FBG Click here to enlarge
    Seriously, then they wonder why they get kidnapped. The Horn of Africa is our next fight. Or current one depending on how you look at it. Somalia makes Iraq look like Beverly Hills. Just abject poverty and a lack of any infrastructure.
    looks like this, eh?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Uptown

^Great Pic, the elevation keeps your feet out of the sewage!

Here is a sweet neighborhood.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

perfect, just need a roof-mounted rpg, i'm sure the wife can hang five while launching...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Somalia is all the rage! Spring break, all the hot $#@!es go there!!! Wooooo!! Lets get $#@!ed up on Jenkem, PARTAAAYY..

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have wondered why we cannot go to war in a country where it is beautiful and full of hotties. At least there would something to get your mind off things in the downtime. Hotties and Beer would make 12 months go by a heck of a lot faster.

I have lowered the IQ of this thread so please forgive me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    They always have been, from day 1.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

There must be some kind of explanation for this.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HeroSina Click here to enlarge
    Yes but in 70's they disabled Iraq,Jordan,Syria and egypt armies in just 6 days
    and this time i believe they can do it in 1 day or less
    How about in the 40's when they were founded when they fought off 5 arab armies to begin with? I'm still amazed at this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

The most $#@!ed up $#@! is when all the countries that have the worlds most valuable resource; oil, have some of the poorest populations on earth. And countries that have zero natural resources, like japan; have had more technological innovations in the last 50 years than the entire middle east (except israel) ever in history.

The people need to form a revolution, and I dont mean some little crappy revolution; I mean serious business.

THE PEOPLE are in control; they FORGOT they are in control. They are starting to realize that now, power in numbers; god bless america.
    They people aren't in control, they are all under the control of religion which is not separated from the state, it is the state. They are like Europe in the dark ages, no progress for how many centuries?

That is the problem in my opinion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How about in the 40's when they were founded when they fought off 5 arab armies to begin with? I'm still amazed at this.
    The daring and speed was truly amazing!

They had a rough time in Lebanon this last go around. Iran has provided Hezbollah with a some pretty advanced anti tank weapons. In the conventional fight there would be no match for them. But.... as we have seen, urban combat and fighting an insurgency really neutralize the assets that the U.S. and Israel posses. Southern Lebanon is a mess of Hezbollah urban fighting positions and command posts in close proximity to schools, hopitals, etc. Obviously, fighting in the mulhallas is messy business.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast