Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Godaaammit i cant wait for my TV to arrive... I am currently using a Mitsubishi big screen CRT 55", let me tell you the pain, each pixel is like a half inch square and it only shows like 16 colors. I get headaches after about 15 minutes, and the TV is actually steam powered; thats how old it is. No I didnt buy it, I thought it would be pretty cool just to have because it was so old school, $#@! was I wrong what a god awful peice of $#@!. Gonna take my .308 winchester to it when my new plasma arrives.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^dude it's better than nothing , chill out man.
    So which one of you guys tried new NFS ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Godaaammit i cant wait for my TV to arrive... I am currently using a Mitsubishi big screen CRT 55", let me tell you the pain, each pixel is like a half inch square and it only shows like 16 colors. I get headaches after about 15 minutes, and the TV is actually steam powered; thats how old it is. No I didnt buy it, I thought it would be pretty cool just to have because it was so old school, $#@! was I wrong what a god awful peice of $#@!. Gonna take my .308 winchester to it when my new plasma arrives.
    Steam powered? You have to sit there and put coal in in it whilst watching? Click here to enlarge
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
    Steam powered? You have to sit there and put coal in in it whilst watching? Click here to enlarge
    Yes and it has a boiler and everything, sometimes when the picture gets bad I have to shovel coal. What a POS.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Bought a Samsung 6300 LED 120 HZ LED Black Friday and had a horrible problem with ghosting and motion blur....was so bad i could not watch it without getting pissed and returned it for a Sony 240Hz NX 850 LED..... Amazing sales right after Christmas....With 100 TV's looking at you and trying to make a decision on what TV to buy the Sony just stood out from the crowd with its true to life colors...Major difference.....The Sony's colors were more realistic and there is 0 motion blur and ghosting..IMY FAMILY IS VERY HAPPY WITH THE DIFFERENCE. The 1080 resolution on the TV and Blue Ray player is amazing and looks like we are at an IMAX movie.. Yes this TV is 3d optional but we did not get the transmitter or the glasses..I am totally fine watching it in normal mode. One major problem with these THIN LED TV's is that the sound sucks and they need a upgrade,,,It is hard to have speakers in a TV that is less than 1" thick so....I am getting a sound system in the next few weeks...Interesting looking at the BEST TV's picture i have ever owned and at the same time the worst sound..LOL...
    Last edited by Izaglo; 03-27-2011 at 10:32 AM. Reason: none

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is the tv i got http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN46B8...1238047&sr=8-1 in my bedroom.

regarding the 3D tv's don't buy them, wearing glasses is annoying and they are not that cheap if you brake em, but there is a new technology out already that will give you 3D with out glasses so just wait guys before pulling the trigger.
    Technology similar to this phones
    Last edited by blkclk550; 03-27-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Izaglo Click here to enlarge
    I am getting a sound system in the next few weeks...Interesting looking at the BEST TV's picture i have ever owned and at the same time the worst sound..LOL...
    be careful , don't get some shiny plastic speakers because after awhile they will become noisy . If you want to get something with Sony logo your choices are limited due these days TV makers suck at their sound system but if you want have an eye on professional sound package available get something wooden , and put the subwoofer away from your TV. Magnetic field caused by subwoofer will ruin your LED

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    there is a new technology out already that will give you 3D with out glasses so just wait guys before pulling the trigger.
    well it's not that new , but it's really amazing . the thing is getting something like that will cost you $

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    well it's not that new , but it's really amazing . the thing is getting something like that will cost you $
    i call it new because it is new to general public, but yes this will cost 5k+.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123