Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Why not start by doing a writeup of your car with pics, etc.?
    +1 for Funkboy on this since you have an amazing car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i did a small quick one in the s54 section, check it out.....I will add to it a bit when i get some timeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    i did a small quick one in the s54 section, check it out.....I will add to it a bit when i get some timeClick here to enlarge
    Appreciate that, I would love to see some 60-130 runs from your car, and see how much the vert affects the times, etc.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry guys to keep this going. I will stop when the time is right, which will be shortly.

Im sure some of you have seen the M3forum post about this thread by beowoulf. (GTFO and STFO) LMAO The hypocrisy is just mind boggling. Well it sure seems like he loves bashing members and then banning them. Im sure he is reading this right now and I find it downright hilarious. They obviously have personal vendetta's against a few members which is apparent with who they send infractions to and who they do not. Trolls like boosted325is who contribute nothing at all but to personally attack forum moderators and plenty of other members daily don't get banned and I do. Click here to enlargeCertain members jealous rants with rude comments and personal attacks will not be held against them but the slightest thing i do i get banned.

I truly hope the word gets out and people hesitate to visit such a dirty place. I definitely would never recommend anyone to visit there. Ive helped out guys there and contributed a ton of things, all of which means nothing to the forum staff because they are just plain biased. I only post there now when i read some bs that needs truth to be told. It truly sucks that this community has to see such behavior. Im going to do my best to hold myself from that at this point. They can continue to drag down that forum and fill it with nonsense. Sooner or later it wont even hold any decent information about fi for our cars. A few members (which i wont mention names but are very obvious) that seem to be brown nosing endlessly can continue to act like children amongst themselves.

And btw, ive sent pms regarding my infractions and other members actions to moderators which none ever get responses.

Again, sorry for adding this, i just had to speak my mind after seeing that thread over there.. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont post on the forum much, but I am surprised member like boosted325 did not receive any infraction points before some of the other members being mentioned here…

and Hello everyone!! happy to join this forum!Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Sorry guys to keep this going. I will stop when the time is right, which will be shortly.

Im sure some of you have seen the M3forum post about this thread by beowoulf. (GTFO and STFO) LMAO The hypocrisy is just mind boggling. Well it sure seems like he loves bashing members and then banning them. Im sure he is reading this right now and I find it downright hilarious. They obviously have personal vendetta's against a few members which is apparent with who they send infractions to and who they do not. Trolls like boosted325is who contribute nothing at all but to personally attack forum moderators and plenty of other members daily don't get banned and I do. Click here to enlargeCertain members jealous rants with rude comments and personal attacks will not be held against them but the slightest thing i do i get banned.

I truly hope the word gets out and people hesitate to visit such a dirty place. I definitely would never recommend anyone to visit there. Ive helped out guys there and contributed a ton of things, all of which means nothing to the forum staff because they are just plain biased. I only post there now when i read some bs that needs truth to be told. It truly sucks that this community has to see such behavior. Im going to do my best to hold myself from that at this point. They can continue to drag down that forum and fill it with nonsense. Sooner or later it wont even hold any decent information about fi for our cars. A few members (which i wont mention names but are very obvious) that seem to be brown nosing endlessly can continue to act like children amongst themselves.

And btw, ive sent pms regarding my infractions and other members actions to moderators which none ever get responses.

Again, sorry for adding this, i just had to speak my mind after seeing that thread over there.. Click here to enlarge
    Eh, I PM'd you like you asked, answer! Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Damn, this site is BOOMING ALREADY ! ( not being sarcastic ). I've seen sites start and take yrs to get viewers ( and some don't make it and die out ) but this one looks pretty good. I already love the " straight to the point " menu bar. LOL I already have the 1/4 and 60-130 threads bookmarked lol. Not to mention this has well respected people as the mods ( aka no nazi's ! ). I hope this place exceeds expectations as a new boosted site for bimmers !

Just wanted to put my .02 cents in.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
    Damn, this site is BOOMING ALREADY ! ( not being sarcastic ). I've seen sites start and take yrs to get viewers ( and some don't make it and die out ) but this one looks pretty good. I already love the " straight to the point " menu bar. LOL I already have the 1/4 and 60-130 threads bookmarked lol. Not to mention this has well respected people as the mods ( aka no nazi's ! ). I hope this place exceeds expectations as a new boosted site for bimmers !

Thanks man. We have a lot of great support from our members. Which is the reason why we will succeed.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mm28 Click here to enlarge
    I dont post on the forum much, but I am surprised member like boosted325 did not receive any infraction points before some of the other members being mentioned here…

and Hello everyone!! happy to join this forum!Click here to enlarge
    Denny, good to see you over here, what's in the stable now? 9977tt?
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge

Really glad to have you here, you were one of the few people over in that other place capable of thinking for yourself and not joining the herd!

The site is going better than expected this early, that is for sure. We still want way more Click here to enlarge This is just the beginning! Check out the garage section, once that is integrated with the 1/4 mile times and 60-130 numbers it is going to be an insane tool!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I also can't believe boosted325 wasn't permabanned after all that trolling... And the funny thing about Beowulf's thread is that it just gave this forum more exposure (welcome mm28).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spdu4ea Click here to enlarge
    I also can't believe boosted325 wasn't permabanned after all that trolling... And the funny thing about Beowulf's thread is that it just gave this forum more exposure (welcome mm28).
    Smart man you are Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spdu4ea Click here to enlarge
    You do understand why boosted325 was not harassed or banned right? Because he was attacking me and other HPF guys.... Just like Bug, Red Baron etc..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Denny, good to see you over here, what's in the stable now? 9977tt?
    Thanks Drew, yeah, the 997tt, and its a convertable+autoClick here to enlarge
    hope the next m3 will have a factory turbo in itClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Thanks Drew, yeah, the 997tt, and its a convertable+autoClick here to enlarge
    hope the next m3 will have a factory turbo in itClick here to enlarge
    The next M3 will... happy or sad face depending on your perspective.

Where you located? 997tt, post some pics!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The next M3 will... happy or sad face depending on your perspective.

Where you located? 997tt, post some pics!

used to be in LA sporting an AA M3, but got relocated to Shanghai and Beijing.
    so no more sunny So.Cal weather and 6 lane freewaysClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

used to be in LA sporting an AA M3, but got relocated to Shanghai and Beijing.
    so no more sunny So.Cal weather and 6 lane freewaysClick here to enlarge
    I am in Taiwan! not far from you.

its actually not that bad! Let me know if you ever visit Taiwan.

I am in the Textile business
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was banned for a week for calling out divexxtreme. I did receive infraction points for calling out Taza and Race MX-M3 twice. BTW, I am not anti-HPF. I just think they sell an inferior product.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Check this out, LOL, getting to you a bit eh Beo?

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You guys seem to be very level headed so could you talk to sticky and ask him to stop spamming our forum? I know he owns this site but his continued attempts to promote this site and bash ESS are not in line with what I read below.

Sticky, I know you are pissed at ESS and want to pay back Gintani but shouldn't you be more concerned with studying. I was talking to Tom Bost and he said you are slacking.

Btw, you might want to fix all the bugs in your coding, it is very annoying.

You've already said them, many times over! Yes you are not the only one, we've all dabbled in it, fair enough. I think you have much more to offer than that type of stuff though. Bro, your car is amazing from what I've seen but to be honest I don't know all the details, all I heard from you was how crappy VF was, etc.

Feel free to post what you want, but I would appreciate you contributing postive content, let's move on from the other stuff. If you want to start a forum that bashes moderators and other forums go for it, I just want you and everyone else to know that's not gonna be common place here, that's all, otherwise post away. Why not start by doing a writeup of your car with pics, etc.?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by st06m3 Click here to enlarge
    Welcome Funkboy316.

We want BB to be the best forum for BMW freaks like us but we want to maintain that we are level headed and respective enthusiasts. Of course we will allow some venting but be warned that we will edit and suspend accounts with very little tolerance.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beowoulf Click here to enlarge
    You guys seem to be very level headed so could you talk to sticky and ask him to stop spamming our forum? I know he owns this site but his continued attempts to promote this site and bash ESS are not in line with what I read below.

Sticky, I know you are pissed at ESS and want to pay back Gintani but shouldn't you be more concerned with studying. I was talking to Tom Bost and he said you are slacking.

Btw, you might want to fix all the bugs in your coding, it is very annoying.
    For the record, no one is attempting to bash ESS or spam your sad excuse for a forum, ok?

Last I saw you checked the IP's and it was other people. OTHER people have been posting links but you are such a paranoid nutjob you assume it is me trying to spam your precious forum. How are on topic questions spam anyway? You have gotten too paranoid with everything falling apart all around you.

BTW: What bugs? You just don't seem to be accustomed to MODERN software. We are running VB 4.0, if M3forum wasn't on such dated code maybe you would understand? Way to update the homepage every 3 years.

Don't you have some more threads to make flipping everyone off? Don't come in here pretending to be level headed when just a day earlier you were telling everyone to go F themselves. You don't dictate anything to anyone here.

How am I pissed at ESS? For what? I'm pissed off at people silencing the truth, people like you Beowoulf Click here to enlarge Don't you have some HPF threads to delete?

Don't name drop here, my grades are amazing bud and there are a few breaks going on Click here to enlarge Don't bring that weak stuff in here, if you are going to make sad attempts like that do it correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, what an e-thug. Perhaps your parents shouldn't have indulged you so much. Always getting what you want doesn't work in the real world, only with mommy and daddy. Why don't you go ahead and ban me, it might make you feel better. If that's not enough, you can ask mommy and daddy to buy you M3Forum for your birthday, so you can also ban me there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Wow, what an e-thug. Perhaps your parents shouldn't have indulged you so much. Always getting what you want doesn't work in the real world, only with mommy and daddy. Why don't you go ahead and ban me, it might make you feel better. If that's not enough, you can ask mommy and daddy to buy you M3Forum for your birthday, so you can also ban me there.
    Why don't I go ahead and ban you? Because I'm not petty like you. I bet you expected to come here and try to attack me thinking I would just ban you and delete your posts. I'm better than that. My parents raised me better than that. Maybe that is the explanation for your lack of class?

We aren't afraid of spirited debate here. We don't need to hide. We don't need to delete posts from one vendor while taking bribes from another. This forum isn't about that and you will not be able to control it, so just get comfortable with that.

For the record, I, along with two other individuals, started this forum and have done everything by hand. Which is why the software is more up to date than M3forum. Which is why we offer more features than M3forum. Which is why we haven't just used the base Vbulletin design like m3forum but put in the TIME and EFFORT to make it better. So no one has bought anything here or had anyone do it for them. That would be you, as someone else is paying the bills at M3forum. I'm paying them here and putting in the work.

You are more than welcome to participate and I am not going to behave like you. Enjoy your stay, I'm changing the BMW forum game by putting in the work to go head to head and create a better forum, not buy one, and you can't do anything about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't take bribes, I have ethics. You on the other hand need to pay back Gintani for all the work they are doing on your car. One off custom builds aren't cheap and the daily revenue from this site split 3 ways is only about 75 cents, so you have to make it up somehow. It must suck that your parents won't pay for the mods, but they did buy you the car so I guess you can't complain too much. Best of luck, I'm out of here unless you continue to make new accounts and spam us.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

I don't take bribes, I have ethics. You on the other hand need to pay back Gintani for all the work they are doing on your car. One off custom builds aren't cheap and the daily revenue from this site split 3 ways is only about 75 cents, so you have to make it up somehow. It must suck that your parents won't pay for the mods, but they did buy you the car so I guess you can't complain too much. Best of luck, I'm out of here unless you continue to make new accounts and spam us.
    We saw your ethics on display when you thanked your members for their support all these years by telling them to GTFO. We saw your ethics when you deleted any posts criticizing VF when Mspired was hung out and left to dry by them when they blew his motor. We saw your ethics when you then deleted the thread to protect VF. We saw your ethics when you deliberately kept HPF off the forum in order to keep your fees from VF. We saw your ethics when certain sponsors were accepted in exchange for free tunes for staff members Click here to enlarge We saw your ethics when you participated in making personal attacks on members. We have seen enough.

I need to pay back Gintani you say? Really, crazy them for continuing to do work and make me custom parts without me paying for it. Hehe, shhhh, quiet, they might hear you.

I'm just curious, what do I need to pay off? Unlike VF, Gintani doesn't have financing Click here to enlarge That is why I paid *CASH* (tough for you to wrap your head around, eh?) and why every vendor I have ever dealt with has been more than happy to receive my business. Click here to enlarge Damn straight one off custom builds aren't cheap, and I hate to break it to you, but M3forum doesn't generate enough revenue to even come close to paying for it not that it is your revenue anyway. Seems you are a little bitter over financial issues and that is your problem, I don't have any. So, good luck reaching, it has gone well so far.

So, what else you got? Have you made a big enough fool out of yourself yet? If not, why did you feel the need to delete the thread where you were telling everyone to go F themselves? Don't worry, I'll show you how to properly run a forum. Now move aside, BimmerBoost is coming through, whether you like it or not.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast