Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what your AWD non relevant car ran. My 98 Cobra ran 9.2@145 with 598rw N/A at 3200lbs. So what?

We ran what we ran with the mods listed. Get someone to the track to inspect or STFU.

Thank you

614 940 9523 direct or if you want to call dodger and tell him he's full of $#@!: 631 831 3955
    Pwned.

P.S., If I call you, it's not about what you think it might be about (so you can answer). No more of that. Just an FYI.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Congrats Dodger and MHP. Every time I'm set on buying an additional car, you guys do this and make me reconsider the C63 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    uh, has anyone said anything on why the ET's are 10.8x not 10.9x on these runs?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

nevermind, just read it all

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Sick!!

Man that is a well set up car!

Congrats to MHP and dodger.

And NO you dont need obsene amounts of power to run good times/traps, just good power delivery, good launch and good driver.

HUGE misconception that you need XXX power in XXX lbs car to run XXX time. Bull$#@!, just because 90% of people cant launch their car or shift/drive that doesnt mean you need tremendous amounts of power to be quick, just a well tuned setup and driver.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    Thats complete BS the power to weight ratio does not add up. That 60 foot is not even in the realm of a 480whp 4,100lbs car would have to be cutting 1.4-1.3 60's to run in the tens let alone trap 130mph. my 3400lb car with 480whp did not trap 130s with a perfect da ect and cutting 1.44 60'.
    Thanks!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    Pwned.

P.S., If I call you, it's not about what you think it might be about (so you can answer). No more of that. Just an FYI.
    Feel free to call anytime, I'm not sure who you are or what you're talking about (I don't duck calls Click here to enlarge) but I'll be happy to speak with you about anything.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Sick!!

Man that is a well set up car!

Congrats to MHP and dodger.

And NO you dont need obsene amounts of power to run good times/traps, just good power delivery, good launch and good driver.

HUGE misconception that you need XXX power in XXX lbs car to run XXX time. Bull$#@!, just because 90% of people cant launch their car or shift/drive that doesnt mean you need tremendous amounts of power to be quick, just a well tuned setup and driver.
    Thank you and Amen, very well said.

All props to dodger, the man puts his work in and then some!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Congrats Dodger and MHP. Every time I'm set on buying an additional car, you guys do this and make me reconsider the C63 Click here to enlarge
    Thank you Jesus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry that was a 8.2 second 60-130 at 0% decline. With 2 slushbox shifts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Major congrats to Mike! I have seen his car run many times at MIR and he is completely legit. What a lot of people don't realize is that he lives is NY. So he drives his car down 5 hours to the boonies where MIR is located, beats the $#@! out of it pass after pass, and then drives it 5 hours back home. The man is 110% committed and the car/MHP package is 110% solid. His times today are just amazing, and he has taken the c63 to the next level. It took the 55k platform years to reach the 10sec mark, and these guys have done it in on a NA platform in what seems like no time. Friggin Incredible!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    Major congrats to Mike! I have seen his car run many times at MIR and he is completely legit. What a lot of people don't realize is that he lives is NY. So he drives his car down 5 hours to the boonies where MIR is located, beats the $#@! out of it pass after pass, and then drives it 5 hours back home. The man is 110% committed and the car/MHP package is 110% solid. His times today are just amazing, and he has taken the c63 to the next level. It took the 55k platform years to reach the 10sec mark, and these guys have done it in on a NA platform in what seems like no time. Friggin Incredible!

Great Post!

Congrats Mike!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    that car must dyno 600whp then. This has been spot on with every car that Ive owned. http://www.rx-7.com/accel_calculator.html

And before you try to run your mouth and say replicate your heads get it right pal I asked you if you hand ported your heads or had a 7 axis cnc them. All I said is that I had a open 7 axis. so get your story straight. And we machine heads for boat motors.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I just want to see a dyno sheet on this. And if you dont think power to weight means $#@! it really does.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Correction, 13 passes over 130mph, 6 over 131mph.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

so Intake and headers gained 12mph traps over your standard tune and dropped 8 tenths? Thats amazing I'm selling my S4 and I'm going to purchase a C63 with heads cams a custom intake manifold, and gutted. I should have a nine sec car if you guys tune it.

Congrats your tunes are amazing on a N/A car

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Feel free to call anytime, I'm not sure who you are or what you're talking about (I don't duck calls Click here to enlarge) but I'll be happy to speak with you about anything.

Thanks
    Yes, you do. Think really really hard. You might not remember my user name on here, because I haven't been posting here in a year.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so Intake and headers gained 12mph traps over your standard tune and dropped 8 tenths? Thats amazing I'm selling my S4 and I'm going to purchase a C63 with heads cams a custom intake manifold, and gutted. I should have a nine sec car if you guys tune it.

Congrats your tunes are amazing on a N/A car
    We've gone 120.64 with just a tune and DRs on another car on a day with worse air. So basically 10mph from LT Headers & Mids with no cats and airboxes. If you had any idea how corked up the inlet of a M156 or the $#@! log manifolds and restrictive 500cpi 4 cat stock exhaust is you wouldn't have any problem believing it.

I appreciate the compliments but not the sarcasim, like it or not, the car ran what it ran, and has done so all year (gradually improving as better air has set in).

Now please end the childishness.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that car must dyno 600whp then. This has been spot on with every car that Ive owned. http://www.rx-7.com/accel_calculator.html

And before you try to run your mouth and say replicate your heads get it right pal I asked you if you hand ported your heads or had a 7 axis cnc them. All I said is that I had a open 7 axis. so get your story straight. And we machine heads for boat motors.
    LMAO, did you just link a HP/ 1/4 mile calculator?

Listen kid, Mike's car makes 500-510rwhp, and it ran what it ran. Just because you can't wrap your narrow minded head around it doesn't mean $#@!.

Actually what you told me was verbatim "we have the best cummins heads on the market". Well that's outstanding, I'll let you know if I come across a tractor that needs headwork. You also talked about doing B6 V8 heads. That was my story from the beginning and it still is boy.

Let me clue you into something else. CNC heads are $#@! unless they have a hand finish. The highest forms of motorsport all hand port their heads or CNC 50% then hand port the rest of the way.

I don't think you realize the difference in quality of product between what we do and what someone that machines heads for boat motors does. We'll just leave it at that.

Now please go back to your sandbox and stop posting bull$#@! and lies in a thread in which we are celebrating a significant racing achievement.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just want to see a dyno sheet on this. And if you dont think power to weight means $#@! it really does.
    No one said PtW means $#@!, I said you're full of $#@!.

You're going to sit here and run your mouth to me (call me and my customers liars) and the people that bust their ass to make this happen? I don't think so.

Go back to your XBox kid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I've personally seen the hand-crafting that MHP does and the quality is fantastic. Something that came off a CNC machine isn't even remotely in the same league.

EDIT: That is completely unbiased as I have no MHP parts on my car.
    Last edited by Yomama69; 01-06-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We've gone 120.64 with just a tune and DRs on another car on a day with worse air. So basically 10mph from LT Headers & Mids with no cats and airboxes. If you had any idea how corked up the inlet of a M156 or the $#@! log manifolds and restrictive 500cpi 4 cat stock exhaust is you wouldn't have any problem believing it.

I appreciate the compliments but not the sarcasim, like it or not, the car ran what it ran, and has done so all year (gradually improving as better air has set in).

Now please end the childishness.

Thanks

SO does this car have a cat back or no? because you state it does not!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    SO does this car have a cat back or no? because you state it does not!
    It has a stock catback, not one of our 3" race catbacks. I feel like Leo DiCaprio in Catch Me If You Can. LOL!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats Mike!!! VERY well deserved. Don't even think you are home yet lol

Thats complete BS the power to weight ratio does not add up. That 60 foot is not even in the realm of a 480whp 4,100lbs car would have to be cutting 1.4-1.3 60's to run in the tens let alone trap 130mph. my 3400lb car with 480whp did not trap 130s with a perfect da ect and cutting 1.44 60'.
    Stop running your mouth. I was there and he ran what he ran. Spit all the numbers you want, his car is friggin fast! Why are you comparing your dyno queen to a real car anyway? your sn says 600whp S4 yet you only make 480whp? That is friggin HILARIOUS! Peak dyno numbers mean nothing gimme power under the curve
    Last edited by Blackbenzz; 01-06-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is the exact exhaust (mates to the factory catback) dodger is running:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast