Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

GWA tuning creates a one-off prototype based on the Mercedes C111

The Mercedes C111 was part of a series of experimental cars produced by Mercedes in the 60's and 70's. Mercedes experimented with rotary engines and fiberglass bodies and the styling of the concept was very unique. The owner of GWA tuning in Texas decided the car deserved a modern update and is building his version on a tubular space frame chassis. A 408 hp Mercedes V12 is positioned in a mid-engine layout. The car weighs around 3000 pounds and yes, those are gullwing doors. Wheels are borrowed from the SLS with 19 inch fronts and 20 inch rears. Likely only one of these will be made so put your checkbook down. Plus, wait until you see the final product as these are just renderings.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

ford GT?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

i wanted to say the same thing , even GT40 style gauges

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's a great car and I hope to own one in the near future

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by osamabenze Click here to enlarge
    It's a great car and I hope to own one in the near future
    Not happening.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

mercedes 6 speed. hmm the last time i saw a mercedes 6 speed was an older c230 kompressor in SB. the guy told me he waited months just to get it from europe.. pretty damn cool if you ask me.

but not diggin the body style at all. this is not mercedes
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    mercedes 6 speed. hmm the last time i saw a mercedes 6 speed was an older c230 kompressor in SB. the guy told me he waited months just to get it from europe.. pretty damn cool if you ask me.

but not diggin the body style at all. this is not mercedes
    Many of the smaller motors are available with a 6-speed option especially in Europe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

if only the new c63 came in manual..
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.