Close

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    891
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,762
    Rep Points
    31,552.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Oh man, what a bunch of BS. Punishing people for creativity, that goes with the spirit of vanity plates:

    Click here to enlarge

    People were offended by this? People should mind their own business or get a sense of humor. The people who actually wasted time to call in and write letters about this are the ones who should be punished.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    891
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I agree. I was going to buy a license plate for literacy last year and it was going to say ILITR8, but my ex-wife didn't find it amusing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,762
    Rep Points
    31,552.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    I agree. I was going to buy a license plate for literacy last year and it was going to say ILITR8, but my ex-wife didn't find it amusing.
    What did your ex-wife find amusing?

    How you two got together in the first place is beyond me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    891
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    She actually called me last night saying that she regrets the prematurity of the divorce and misses the life she had and all this $#@!. That's why I tell everyone, don't get married until you're 30. There is way too much change going on on your 20's.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,762
    Rep Points
    31,552.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    She actually called me last night saying that she regrets the prematurity of the divorce and misses the life she had and all this $#@!. That's why I tell everyone, don't get married until you're 30. There is way too much change going on on your 20's.
    Did you give her my number?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    891
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Did you give her my number?
    I tried, but she said her boyfriend wouldn't appreciate that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,762
    Rep Points
    31,552.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    I tried, but she said her boyfriend wouldn't appreciate that.
    It's the effort that counts, I'll just have to keep waiting in line I guess.

    Sounds like she isn't too happy with him though if she is calling you with regrets.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    891
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's the effort that counts, I'll just have to keep waiting in line I guess.

    Sounds like she isn't too happy with him though if she is calling you with regrets.
    Yeah, that's what I don't get. I mean, she talked about maybe moving in with him at the beginning of the conversation and $#@!. Getting back together with her is not even an option right now. I think the underlying premise is that she grass wasn't as green as she thought.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Points
    2,622.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    where's that pic of her?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,762
    Rep Points
    31,552.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, that's what I don't get. I mean, she talked about maybe moving in with him at the beginning of the conversation and $#@!. Getting back together with her is not even an option right now. I think the underlying premise is that she grass wasn't as green as she thought.
    No offense, but she sounds dependent on relationships.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    891
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No offense, but she sounds dependent on relationships.
    Probably is.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No offense, but she sounds dependent on relationships.
    Most woman are.

    Yomama, stay strong!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I also thought it was funny how all the people in court automatically thought of oral sex with kids, and the guy did it as a joke meaning he actually eats kids......

    So who has the dirty mind?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    891
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Most woman are.

    Yomama, stay strong!
    No doubt. I told her it's too late for all that and that I'm still angry with her for $#@! that she did.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •