Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 45 of 45
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -230.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    suck it you $#@!, $#@! you $#@! head.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -230.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    haha, cool !

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Morris County NJ
    Posts
    90
    Rep Points
    127.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    $#@! this you $#@! dick mother $#@!er.

    Does it work

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Morris County NJ
    Posts
    90
    Rep Points
    127.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I like it nice job sticky

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    329
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    lol.. you guys are $#@!ing slow like a $#@!ing fiat 500... J/k
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ILB6 IF ULB9 Click here to enlarge
    I like it nice job sticky
    Yes, we aim to please.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Points
    938.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Who the $#@! would want this piece of $#@! turned on? Cuss words make the world go 'round!

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    212
    Rep Points
    433.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^^^+63

    Maybe there should be a banner on the site letting new users know they can "have it your way"
    So we will know to shut this $#@! off, but new comers won't know they can flip the filth switch.
    Just a thought, I personally find it liberating to read the swear words, but each their own I guess---now, how do I switch this filter off again.......Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Points
    938.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by P31-C63 Click here to enlarge
    ^^^+63

    Maybe there should be a banner on the site letting new users know they can "have it your way"
    So we will know to shut this $#@! off, but new comers won't know they can flip the filth switch.
    Just a thought, I personally find it liberating to read the swear words, but each their own I guess---now, how do I switch this filter off again.......Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    That tub $#@! eater thing is the best thing I have ever seen....!!!

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -230.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^Yeah, who found that? E92?

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    That tub $#@! eater thing is the best thing I have ever seen....!!!
    Lets not leave out two girls one cup.

    Click here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -230.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    i like this Click here to enlarge too.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    Who the $#@! would want this piece of $#@! turned on? Cuss words make the world go 'round!
    Many people have asked for it so just best to leave it up to you guys to decide for yourselves. I don't want to force censorship on you and give you as many choices as possible.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    212
    Rep Points
    433.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Hahaha--this place does have some of the best smileys!Click here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    329
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    No place else to post this so here goes:

    $#@! VISHNU, $#@! SHIV and his whole $#@!ED UP customer service... Telling me they are no where close to supporting the X5/X6/535 N55's, yet they tell other customers they are almost ready... WHAT THE $#@!...

    I feel much better now... That is all...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    No place else to post this so here goes:

    $#@! VISHNU, $#@! SHIV and his whole $#@!ED UP customer service... Telling me they are no where close to supporting the X5/X6/535 N55's, yet they tell other customers they are almost ready... WHAT THE $#@!...

    I feel much better now... That is all...
    The N55 section is actually the perfect place for this.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    329
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    LOL.. I didn't know where to post it in the N55 section, nor did I think creating a thread with Cursing would be wise... I know the love for Vishnu/Shiv isn't much on here or N54, but... You can move it wherever you deem to be a good place Click here to enlarge
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    LOL.. I didn't know where to post it in the N55 section, nor did I think creating a thread with Cursing would be wise... I know the love for Vishnu/Shiv isn't much on here or N54, but... You can move it wherever you deem to be a good place Click here to enlarge
    No biggie Click here to enlarge It's fine where it's at.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I can see all the profanity now :O
    Click here to enlarge


  20. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -230.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    I can see all the profanity now :O
    welcome to the free world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •