Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 34 of 34
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Taterr Click here to enlarge
    I'm in for the (3) The LT's and Mid's.
    Please PM me for further instructions.
    PM otw.

    Thanks!

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Tatter,

    I'm having issues sending a PM presently, if you could please PM me your email address or shoot one to sales@modernhorsepower.com and we'll get you set up.


    Thanks!

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Tatter,

    I'm having issues sending a PM presently, if you could please PM me your email address or shoot one to sales@modernhorsepower.com and we'll get you set up.


    Thanks!
    Would you mine letting me know what the issue is so I can resolve it?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    So who on the east coast wants to buy a set?

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    9.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    @Sticky.
    I've been eying the LTH's for quite sometime but have been procrastinating about buying them.
    Now i'm 110% positive that i want it, I WANT IT!
    I have credit card in hand, cash in hand, & a blank check ready to get it.

    @MHP
    Email sent.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Taterr Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky.
    I've been eying the LTH's for quite sometime but have been procrastinating about buying them.
    Now i'm 110% positive that i want it, I WANT IT!
    I have credit card in hand, cash in hand, & a blank check ready to get it.

    @MHP
    Email sent.
    Glad to hear the group buy convinced you Click here to enlarge That is part of the purpose of it.

    Please spread the word as well, I'm sure many other guys would be interested and would be buying if it is wasn't for a personal vendetta against MHP.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Tatter, email sent, thank you.

    Sticky, thanks for resolving the PM problem so quickly. That's killer customer service for a sunday evening.

    Thanks!

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, thanks for resolving the PM problem so quickly. That's killer customer service for a sunday evening.
    That is what I'm here for, my pleasure.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Since we have a bit more Benz members now, bumping this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •