Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 128
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    ALso, I am guessing 550s.
    Yup these are 550's.

    Some bad news...As you are aware nothing has been easy. we encountered problems last night, injectors are not easy to change with the tight space in the car. Apparently there is a bracket in the way and we may have to cut it off to get to the rails. We are going to plant them in them in today, sorry for the bad news we will try to pull this together today.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V12Godspeed Click here to enlarge
    Some bad news...As you are aware nothing has been easy. we encountered problems last night, injectors are not easy to change with the tight space in the car. Apparently there is a bracket in the way and we may have to cut it off to get to the rails. We are going to plant them in them in today, sorry for the bad news we will try to pull this together today.
    No need to apologize, not sure how you could have foreseen that. Seems not too many people have upgraded injectors in this car.

    Won't you need to replace the bracket once you are done?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No need to apologize, not sure how you could have foreseen that. Seems not too many people have upgraded injectors in this car.

    Won't you need to replace the bracket once you are done?

    It seems the bracket is one that assists when you are pulling out the motor. Honestly I don't even know if that motor will ever come out again..LOL. but who knows it might...if the shop wants to replace it we will once we pull it out in a distant future.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Almost there...

    We are having some minor issues with Cyl misfires. We originally thought it would be the coil packs but we ran various tests and it turns out it is not. Seems like the problem is relating to the O2 sensors and scalling of the injectors. We are doing the exhaust and connecting all O2 sensors and Bung sensors today. We will see then.

    Here is a short video of her around the lot, sorry it seems all my videos are at night...Click here to enlarge

    http://qik.com/38639410/75dbdc4f

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,648
    Rep Points
    -167.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Dude it's crazy , sounds like a truck ! Click here to enlarge

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Dude it's crazy , sounds like a truck ! Click here to enlarge
    There it had multiple cyl misfires, I pray it sounds nothing like this when done. LOL. also it did not have exhaust.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    629.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    It sounds like truck sized turbos for sure. lol. Damn, getting closer man.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Hahah, Once we put exhaust in and take care of the Cyl misfires It will sound like a kitty kat...Click here to enlarge

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    352
    Rep Points
    465.4
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    nice!
    Click here to enlarge
    sales@ardesign.info | tel. 303.351.3515| www.ardesign.info
    Powering some of the world's fastest BMWs

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V12Godspeed Click here to enlarge
    Hahah, Once we put exhaust in and take care of the Cyl misfires It will sound like a kitty kat...Click here to enlarge
    bahahahh kitty cat going through a blender perhaps! That thing is going to be mean!!!!

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Coild packs are in, car is ready to roll...This weekeknd we should have some hard core footage. Right now, doing boost controllers and minor little things. Lift off has arrived.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V12Godspeed Click here to enlarge
    Coild packs are in, car is ready to roll...This weekeknd we should have some hard core footage. Right now, doing boost controllers and minor little things. Lift off has arrived.
    Any dyno numbers?

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Any dyno numbers?
    Bahahah, Dyno numbers? did you say Dyno numbers?? LOL...J/k not yet buddy. at this point we are praying the rear end holds together on her first drive. LOL.

    After we street drive her consistantly then dyno and tuning begin.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V12Godspeed Click here to enlarge
    Bahahah, Dyno numbers? did you say Dyno numbers?? LOL...J/k not yet buddy. at this point we are praying the rear end holds together on her first drive. LOL.

    After we street drive her consistantly then dyno and tuning begin.
    I'm anxious Click here to enlarge

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    gonn swap V12 in to my clk.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    gonn swap V12 in to my clk.
    No, you are not. However, watch and learn!

  17. #67
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    21.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Jody - can't wait for this beast to be completed and we can go flying in it!
    | 2006 S65 AMG - 6.0L V12 Biturbo

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,350
    Rep Points
    2,779.7
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    gonna be a monster..Dan better watch out when he gets his CTS-V..

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    gonna be a monster..Dan better watch out when he gets his CTS-V..
    CTS-V on the bottle is a deadly car, once my car is running I would not mind some healthy competition. I love the CTS-V the car is a complete monster.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Oxygen Click here to enlarge
    Jody - can't wait for this beast to be completed and we can go flying in it!
    I see you made it Chris! yes sir, you will be the first to know as we will shoot for Videos. Click here to enlarge

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    gonn swap V12 in to my clk.
    Oh my, Now that would be some serious trouble.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm anxious Click here to enlarge
    Not more than me!! LOL

  23. #73
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    21.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Any updates on this Jody?
    | 2006 S65 AMG - 6.0L V12 Biturbo

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I pick her up wednesday...LOL and not with a tow truck this time...Click here to enlarge

    Thats all I can say. Click here to enlarge

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V12Godspeed Click here to enlarge
    I pick her up wednesday...LOL and not with a tow truck this time...Click here to enlarge

    Thats all I can say. Click here to enlarge
    Only 2 more days... Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •