Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I just read that the guys on the Performance forums left a transmission on this $#@!ers door step and they also posted his daughters facebook,myspace and his phone number for all to $#@! with him this is epic.. I'm in tears... LOL

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...&postcount=528

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...&postcount=540

Name: Wayne Besanko
    Phone: 0418337189

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by JonMartin; 12-14-2010 at 09:49 PM.
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    I just read that the guys on the Performance forums left a transmission on this $#@!ers door step and they also posted his daughters facebook,myspace and his phone number for all to $#@! with him this is epic.. I'm in tears... LOL
    I don't think it really was his daughter though, just a woman with the last name Besanko.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't think it really was his daughter though, just a woman with the last name Besanko.
    Maybe would be funny as hell though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Maybe would be funny as hell though
    Hahaha, what they are doing is epic. That thread is up to 30 pages now...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

This just gets worse, and worse, and worse:

Hi All
    Just a quick line or two about the type of service you might expect from Powerchip & the service you may actually receive.

My Dear wife for Christmas paid for one of there chips after much discussion and help from both Josh Cross and Lance @ Powerchip. Unfortunatly, the chip program didn't conform with my ECU. I forwarded the chip & my ECU to Josh & Lance.

I was then informed that due to a software problem they were not able to provide me with a chip to suit my EL Fairmont Ghia 4.0. They then returned my ECU and said a full refund would be given. Fair enough I said to myself, so I rang Josh who explained the problem and I told him I would hold off for a month or so to till they got things together.

Two days latter I ring and ask about the refund of my wifes money and spoke with Wayne Besanko who's apparently is the Manager of the place. The manner in which he spoke to me was nothing short of offensive. I am a purchasing manager for a major engineering concern in Brisbane and I was thoroughly discusted with his (Wayne Besanko) manner, attitude and absolute lack of customer service and focus.

Needless to say I am now the very proud and happy owner of a ChipTorque Chip, Crow billet cam & SS Cold air induction which has transformed my Tickford 4.0 into a fantastic sleeper, the torque increase is sensational.

Oh & Yes the refund has been credited to our account.

I am glad I spent my hard earned cash with people who value my custom.
    http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=33738

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by JonMartin; 12-14-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Haha, this one is win:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Kind of funny to see Wayne getting internet justice, that thread on performanceforums about powerchip is up to 35 pages now, lol, here is the summary:

- Member of PF was selling 2nd hand headers
    - Wayne Besanko from Powerchip emailed him and said he is violating section 52 of something or other and wants said PF member to remove description from his add as it is not a genuine product of 'CarGraphic' and followed through with legal action if said PF member didn't
    - Everyone went WTF
    - Wayne Besanko continued to threaten legal action and said he would respond by 8am Queensland time
    - First suggestion to dump a gearbox on his driveway happened
    - A few PF members edited his Wiki page to something a little more accurate
    - Another PF member fingered Wayne Besanko wife
    - lol's followed
    - 8am deadline passed, haven't heard from Wayne Besanko
    - FINALLY, 9 hours after given time, Wayne Besanko told original PF member with advertisement, to stop editing his Wiki page or there will be more legal action
    - PF trying to bump their thread up on Google search results by using Wayne Besanko and Powerchip in as many sentences as they can
    - Succeeding
    - Found photos of Wayne Besanko daughter and posted online, however possibly may not be Wayne Besanko daughter
    - Another PF member put a gearbox on Wayne Besanko front door step
    - lol's followed
    - Wayne Besanko emailed original PF member threatening to sue for slander
    - Wayne Besanko posted on MB World that the police have been called. Wayne Besanko hasn't yet figured out that PF are doing most of the damage
    - No further word yet from Wayne Besanko
    - No word from the Police
    - PF continuing to talk about how epic the epic thread is and how terrible Wayne Besanko and Powerchip are

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Those cliffs are funny.

It seems that a recent groupbuy was started by Matt @ Powerchip but under another account some guy acting like just a regular user that $#@! is funny I knew something was up with that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

It seems that a recent groupbuy was started by Matt @ Powerchip but under another account some guy acting like just a regular user that $#@! is funny I knew something was up with that.
    Where was this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Where was this?

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...postcount=1000

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/slk32-...-get-asap.html

Notice in post one he acts a regular person that "contacted" Powerchip and then in Post 15 his Powerchip info is in the signature WTF!

These are from the same user LOL...

Well I ended up going in yesterday and they treated me well and finished the job fast!

I asked about how to drive the car after and if I needed to do anything special. He told me it would take a little bit for the new codes to be learned and to drive it a bit more aggressive. I didn't notice too much of a change at first when I drove off like at 11am. But I drove the car all day and by then end of the night I was FLYING! j/k...but I do notice the increase. It's awesome on the freeway. It's much easier and less stress on the car it seems to pass up. It's kinda hard to drive speed limit now because it picks up so much easier. Well worth it IMO.

Above is a picture of my ride sitting there patiently while they took the heart out and were working on it.

Below are a couple of customers rides that were there. I was thinking if this shop is working on a caliber of vehicles like this, they must be trusted.

I recommend this!
    Hey Guys, the group buy ends on the 23rd of December, we hope those of you who have the tune are enjoying your new found power.

If any late comers would like to join the group buy we are happy to have you, simply call us or send us an email and let us know your ecu is on the way, we will take care of the rest

Matt B
    986 W 17th st
    Costa Mesa, Ca 92627

949-646-1026
    matt@powerchipgroup.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...postcount=1000

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/slk32-...-get-asap.html

Notice in post one he acts a regular person that "contacted" Powerchip and then in Post 15 his Powerchip info is in the signature WTF!
    I'm not sure if that was Matt or just someone setting it up and relaying Matt's contact info. Matt has his own account so why would he be posting as someone else?

Either way, it does seem kind of shady, not sure what the real deal is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Read his post I just updated mine. "B AS IN BENZ" is the Matt because why else would he have Powerchip contact info in his sig and address everyone about the group buy if he was just relaying a message? The best part is in the last post he didn't figure out that the guy asking about the tune is the same guy that said he fingered Wayne's wife on wikipedia hence he made the reference to his "itchy finger" LOL I fell outta my chair...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Read his post I just updated mine. "B AS IN BENZ" is the Matt because why else would he have Powerchip contact info in his sig and address everyone about the group buy if he was just relaying a message? The best part is in the last post he didn't figure out that the guy asking about the tune is the same guy that said he fingered Wayne's wife on wikipedia hence he made the reference to his "itchy finger" LOL I fell outta my chair...
    The part about the finger he obviously didn't get making it that much funnier, yes.

In he sig he just lists Powerchip, not sure why that would be done though. If it was Matt doing it under the guise of someone else that would be really obvious and easily caught though.

I looked through the post history and some posts appear as coming from Matt? I don't get it, almost all that users posts are about powerchip so maybe he is pretending to be someone else to organize a group buy but I think the guy is just relaying Matt's posts as early on his posts seem genuine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The part about the finger he obviously didn't get making it that much funnier, yes.

In he sig he just lists Powerchip, not sure why that would be done though. If it was Matt doing it under the guise of someone else that would be really obvious and easily caught though.

I looked through the post history and some posts appear as coming from Matt? I don't get it, almost all that users posts are about powerchip so maybe he is pretending to be someone else to organize a group buy but I think the guy is just relaying Matt's posts as early on his posts seem genuine.
    I dunno but to me its painfully obvious that he was acting as a regular person setting up a GB and now he's using language like " call US" or "WE hope you enjoy your new tune" not sure how anyone can say that isn't Matt also he started that thread right after becoming a member. It was even pointed out in that thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

I dunno but to me its painfully obvious that he was acting as a regular person setting up a GB and now he's using language like " call US" or "WE hope you enjoy your new tune" not sure how anyone can say that isn't Matt also he started that thread right after becoming a member. It was even pointed out in that thread.
    The "call us" and "we" stuff is pretty weird, I agree.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It must be expensive for evosport to keep the lights on, which is why they're going after people who speak out about them and their pals. Check this out - they charged some poor sap on m5board $720 in labor to install a set of springs.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by crazywill on m5board
    evosport did a great job on my car , but the labor wasn't cheap,
    $90 x 8 hrs = $720
    another member commented that this was excessive, and within a flash the evosport defense force arrived on the scene

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by brad @ evospurt
    I am sorry that you feel that way - but that is what we charge and what it takes. It takes 2 techs a total of 4 hours or one 8 hours to do the job. Of course it can be RUSHED and shops can charge less. However, our quality, warranty and professionalism is what it is. We will not push our techs to be faster (and risk damaging a customers 100K+ car) to potentially save an hour or two. That is just our mentality.

Thanks
    Brad

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    It must be expensive for evosport to keep the lights on, which is why they're going after people who speak out about them and their pals. Check this out - they charged some poor sap on m5board $720 in labor to install a set of springs.

another member commented that this was excessive, and within a flash the evosport defense force arrived on the scene
    That is an excessive charge, definitely excessive. Evosport is not cheap, not at all. But they do quality work and are professionals. I would not hesitate for a minute to take my car there or recommend it. They did great work on my car. Was it cheap? No, but I was happy and they went above and beyond for me on several occasions.

However, that is not to say that excuses anything relating to MBworld.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Saw all this and couldn't help but think of someone who deserves this more then him.

I believe at one point a member had forwarded me one of these threatening emails from a lawyer created in MS Word with NO signature, and misspellings, and the wrong statute explained for the "crime" that was being committed. Aussies are brutal, I spit my Fosters as soon as I saw the gearbox. Must suck to be hated - INTERNATIONALLY!

Who does he think he's fooling?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

This whole thing made Jalpnik: http://jalopnik.com/5713816/how-an-a...a-police-visit

Powerchip's name is ruined. Forever whenever someone searches for Powerchip, "Powerchip is a bunch of $#@!s" is going to come up...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I straight up hate powerchip. Finally I had enough and made a nice sig. little above 4k posts with this sig should be nice huh? lool Let them ban me, I really don't care about MBWorld anymore. There is only 1 cool moderator and that's about it. Jeremy tuned my C350 beautifully and I got his back till the end (he knows that) ;-) cmon man 22whp and 33wtq on the 3.5??? Only Jeremy can do that. I was threatened by the Powerchip guys that Jeremy's tune is Pirated and it's illegal loooool

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/clk-cl...u-upgrade.html

look at post 5. As you can see I exploded and powerchip have it at post 16

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

AH man this $#@! is great..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i will bring these poofters to justice is the best saying of 2010