Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Hahahah wiki ftw

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    Hahahah wiki ftw
    Lulz:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

He wants to be unlocked...I wonder if they will let him...LOL

Payback is a $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    He wants to be unlocked...I wonder if they will let him...LOL
    It's clearly someone else but funny as hell. Powerchip really is sinking and sinking hard, damn.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't know if you guys have seen this, but I'm still laughing:

http://bimmerboost.com/images/imported/2010/12/19.png
    OMFG $#@!in epic
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This $#@! keeps getting better and better.

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/c63-am...seriously.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    This $#@! keeps getting better and better.

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/c63-am...seriously.html
    Wtf does he care how the guys lists his headers for sale? What do used headers even have to do with Powerchip? The guy has lost his mind, the ship is sinking and he has nothing better to do. Wayne, use this energy to get yourself a tuner or I guess just keep burning the company to the ground.

Seriously? He wants to take the guy to court over how he listed his for sale thread? Holy $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wtf does he car how the guys lists his headers for sale? What do used headers even have to do with Powerchip? The guy has lost his mind, the ship is sinking and he has nothing better to do. Wayne, use this energy to get yourself a tuner or I guess just keep burning the company to the ground.

Seriously? He wants to take the guy to court over how he listed his for sale thread? Holy $#@!.
    I dunno I was confused at first because I didn't quite understand that was really what it was about but after paying a little more attention I realized this fool Wayne is about to off himself any day now he has completely lost his damn mind its freakin awesome though people don't even need to talk $#@! about Powerchip anymore,because they own themselves.

That kid that posted on there that said he loves his tune and will continue to support Powerchip is literally the only person in that 3 page thread that even came to Powerchips defense but the part that made me laugh is he mentioning how he was promised his money back in 30days LOL. I don't think alot of people who asked for their money back have gotten. If anything they were threatened by Wayne to be sued is more like it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

I dunno I was confused at first because I didn't quite understand that was really what it was about but after paying a little more attention I realized this fool Wayne is about to off himself any day now he has completely lost his damn mind its freakin awesome though people don't even need to talk $#@! about Powerchip anymore,because they own themselves.

That kid that posted on there that said he loves his tune and will continue to support Powerchip is literally the only person in that 3 page thread that even came to Powerchips defense but the part that made me laugh is he mentioning how he was promised his money back in 30days LOL. I don't think alot of people who asked for their money back have gotten. If anything they were threatened by Wayne to be sued is more like it.
    Well, the problem is that anything Wayne doesn't like will just get deleted there as Evosport still deals Powerchip software. Hopefully people start finding out about BenzBoost through this though but you are right it is funny to see how Wayne is destroying the company all by himself. He has lost his mind...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hi guys

So Wayne is out to get me too now. Have a read of this thread, there is links to other threads http://www.mbworld.org/forums/c63-am...seriously.html

I also recommend reading this thread but go through all the pages. Alot funny $#@! came out of it http://www.performanceforums.com/for...261882&page=19

And these are the emails he sent me
    Dear Mr Gencerler, It has been brought to my attention that you have offered for sale an exhaust product that you have refered to on multiple occasions as 'Cargraphic', and that you continue to refer to it as such despite our advice not to do so.
    As you are aware, our company has advised that your description of the product you are selling as 'Cargraphic' is a breach of Section 52 of the Trade Practices Act (Cth), in addition to other issues that will be raised in the communication that will be sent to you shortly.
    We have requested our lawyer act for our Company in relation to this matter, and we request the following of you to enable our lawyer to communicate with you.
    Despite three communications earlier today, we note that you did not reply in any way whatsoever to our multiple communications, and you did not provide your name or address to us when requested.
    A search of ASIC provided information to enable this email to be correctly addressed to you. Can you please confirm that the name is as it appears on your passport, and that the address above is the correct address for the service of documents related to the matter of 'passing off'.
    This matter is urgent, and any delay in replying will be considered should a costs order be awarded against you.
    We also view this communication and the matter as private and confidential, and if you disclose this communication to a third party, we will ask that your actions be considered when costs are determined.
    I suggest that you cease making further statements in relation to the exhaust product you had referred to as 'cargraphic' until you have read the communication from our lawyer and have obtained legal advice in relation to it.
    This communication is without prejudice to rights that have accrued and continue to accrue. Powerchip reserves its rights in relation to this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Wayne R. Besanko
    Managing Director
    Powerchip Australia Pty Ltd
    106 Tope Street
    South Melbourne 3205

03 9681 6888
    wbesanko@powerchipgroup.com
    Dear Mr Gencerler,

I acknowledge receipt of your email.

Either Powerchip lawyers or Weltmeisters lawyers will send urgent communications to you in relation to the matter.

I note that you have referred to the replica product again as "cargraphic" in public after you have been advised of the passing off issue and we believe that your conduct should be considered "willful" should costs be awarded against you by a court.

The posting of my private communication was clearly marked as such, and I have taken action in relation to it, and the outcome should be known to you by 8am Queensland time.

I refer to my earlier communication in which I suggested you should seek legal advice, and I continue to support that view.

Your public discussion surrounding the matter is most unwelcome and we do not consent in any way to your disclosures.

Yours faithfully,

W R Besanko

This communication is copyright by Powerchip Australia Pty Ltd and may not be disclosed to a third party without the written consent of a Director of the Company, it is a private communication and the sender requests that the recipient respect the privacy and copyright of the communication, and note that is of a confidential nature, and that may not be disclosed to a third party

Sent from my iPhone

Dear Mr Gencerler,

It has been brought to my attention that you have made statements in relation to Wayne Besanko and Powerchip that are causing loss of reputation and damage.

You have made a statement that suggests that Wayne Besanko was involved in someway in relation to changes to a Wikepedia page about Powerchip.

Your statement is compeletly untrue. I wish to advise that no staff member or Director at Powerchip has ever edited the wikipedia entry for Powerchip prior to the time that this email is sent, and that the statements made on Wikepedia that you have been attributed to either Wayne Besanko or Powerchip were made by persons unknown to us.

You are instructed to immediately remove the images, and/or the references to the images, and to post a retraction immediately stating that you have been advised by Wayne Besanko that the statement you have made in relation to the wikepedia page is untrue.

A fair and reasonable person might choose to make an apology in addition to the retraction suggested above.

This matter is urgent, and any delay taking action will be considered should a costs order be awarded against you.

We also view this communication and the matter as private and confidential, and if you disclose this communication to a third party, we will ask that your actions be considered when costs are determined.

You are instructed to cease making further statements that are untrue about Wayne Besanko or Powerchip, and that you review any statements you have made to ensure they are accurate, and we suggest you read the communication from our lawyer that will be sent to you as soon as your correct address can be established, and you and have obtained legal advice in relation to it.

We ask again, what is the correct address for the service of documents relating to you and your company.

This communication is without prejudice to rights that have accrued and continue to accrue. Powerchip reserves its rights in relation to this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Wayne R. Besanko
    Managing Director
    Powerchip Australia Pty Ltd
    106 Tope Street
    South Melbourne 3205
    03 9681 6888
    wbesanko@powerchipgroup.com
    This is an email from Powerchip Australia Pty Ltd. (Powerchip) .The email and any attachments are confidential, and subject to copyright. You must not disclose or use the information contained in this e-mail to a third party without the prior written consent of a Director of Powerchip. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies. We will only be responsible for a change to a document if we made the change. The content of and opinions expressed in non-business emails are not necessarily ours.
    If this is a commercial electronic message within the meaning of the Spam Act, you may indicate that you do not wish to receive any further commercial electronic messages from us by sending an email to mailto:unsubscribe@powerchipgroup.com
    Now to clarify this, i am selling my 2nd hand headers. Wayne chucks a stink about it because apparently i am misleading. But i have to ask, what has it got to do with powerchip that i am selling my headers? Why does powerchip care so much?

h.

ps i did get a warning from mbworld because i posted his emails

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    Now to clarify this, i am selling my 2nd hand headers. Wayne chucks a stink about it because apparently i am misleading. But i have to ask, what has it got to do with powerchip that i am selling my headers? Why does powerchip care so much?

h.

MBworld can't do $#@! to you here so don't worry about it, they are going to post warnings because Powerchip has pull with Evosport.

Anyway, what does powerchip have to do with your headers? Hell if I know, seems like Wayne has lost his mind and has nothing better to do since no one is buying his tunes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Wayne, buddy, seriously? Spare yourself the time:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

i have no idea what it has to do with powerchip, i wish i knew.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

i have no idea what it has to do with powerchip, i wish i knew.
    Maybe this is the only way Powerchip can afford to advertise these days?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

LOL at those e-mails this $#@! is great.....

Its like the time Wayne threatened to sue me for G-power blowing my motor he cared soo much for G-power that he decided to fabricate a story to make it seem I somehow sabatoged my own car just to have Gpower cover my motor.

He likes to threaten suing must be fun I wonder if this douche ever got laid in his life?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Its like the time Wayne threatened to sue me for G-power blowing my motor he cared soo much for G-power that he decided to fabricate a story to make it seem I somehow sabatoged my own car just to have Gpower cover my motor.
    What in the hell does your motor with a G-power SC even remotely have to do with Powerchip?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What in the hell does your motor with a G-power SC even remotely have to do with Powerchip?
    Exactly, I'm still trying to figure that out just like this guy with his exhaust sale.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Just noticed you got put "on probation" on MBworld, what a joke. What exactly did you do wrong? You posted your own part for sale and Powerchip went after you with threats for no reason and you get in trouble for it? Who made that decision?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just noticed you got put "on probation" on MBworld, what a joke. What exactly did you do wrong? You posted your own part for sale and Powerchip went after you with threats for no reason and you get in trouble for it? Who made that decision?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I got 2 warnings now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

A claim against Powerchip

Perlidis v Power Chip Australia P/L (General) [2005] NSWCTTT 568 (16 August 2005)

CONSUMER, TRADER & TENANCY TRIBUNAL

General Division
    APPLICATION NO: GEN 05/21963
    APPLICANT: A Perlidis
    RESPONDENT: Power Chip Australia Pty Ltd

APPLICATION: For a refund of money paid for goods and damages for cost of repairs

APPEARANCES: Applicant in person, no appearance by the respondent

HEARING: 7 July 2005 at Bathurst

LEGISLATION:Consumer Claims Act 1998

ORDERS

On 7 July 2005 the Tribunal made the following order:

The respondent, Power Chip Australia P/L to pay the applicant, A Perlidis, $1,070.95 on or before 21 July 2005.

REASONS FOR DECISION

The respondent has requested reasons for the Tribunal’s decision. The respondent did not appear at the hearing and provided no evidence. As the respondent is based in Victoria, on 5 May 2005 the Tribunal wrote to the respondent giving it various options on appearing before the Tribunal, including submitting evidence in writing, appointing a representative or giving evidence by telephone. There was no response from the respondent.

The applicant gave evidence that he purchased a Memcal Powerchip Gold 98 from the respondent on 10 March 2005 for $550. The power chip is meant to control timing, the gearbox, and assist in the car’s performance. At the time of purchase the applicant provided the respondent with details of the make and model of his car as the power chip is customised to suit the car. Written instructions for installation were given with the power chip.

The applicant followed those instructions and installed it on 11 March 2005. He tested the car and the performance was worse. He contacted the respondent who said it would replace the chip. In the meantime, he took the car to Bathurst Holden, a report from whom was produced to the Tribunal. The car was not selecting first and fourth gear. An inspection by Bathurst Holden found the computer box (PCM) housing the power chip was faulty and required replacement. The cost of investigating the fault was $340.95. The applicant replaced the PCM at a cost of $180.00. Bathurst Holden advised the applicant that it tested the vehicle with another chip and that did not work either.

The applicant rang the respondent on 15 March 2005 and asked it not to replace the power chip but to refund him his money. The respondent agreed to do this but sent a replacement chip, which the applicant received on 25 March 2005.

The applicant and the respondent had various discussions over the next month or so about a refund and the repairs required to the vehicle but nothing was finally resolved.

I was satisfied that the power chip was not fit for purpose and the applicant was entitled to a full refund. I was satisfied also that the poor performance of the vehicle after installation was due to the power chip and there was damage to the PCM, which required replacement. I found the respondent to be liable for the refund and the cost of investigation and repairs and ordered accordingly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Post I found on MBworld.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Powerchip
    To address your question about Powerchips warranty, Powerchip Inc is a corporation that has been certified to do business in California since 2003. Every Powerchip (of which thousands has been sold) comes with a three year limited warranty, it is provided in writing and is published on our website. In addition, we have a 14 day unconditional guarantee, if the product is returned within 14 days of purchase, 100% of monies are refunded. In addition, if the product does not performed as described, we refund shipping and the costs of the dyno testing.
    First of all the part of this statement regarding Powerchip's policy of refunding the customer if their product does not perform as described is a 100% lie. I know this first hand because I purchased a Powerchip tune for my E63 back in March. I originally posted this story a few months ago but the thread got locked so I will paraphrase:

After Powerchip tuned my E63 I received a dyno sheet from them claiming that my car gained approx 20whp. I was also told by an associate from Powerchip named Matt that if I was not happy with my tune I didn't have to pay. After several months of driving my car with no real noticeable power difference, and hearing several bad things about Powerchip from friends, acquaintances, and internet forums I took my car to another dyno shop only to find that my tune was indeed "not performing as described," and in fact had lost HP over stock. It was determined that this was due to Powerchip's ineptitude in their dyno procedure, and luckily because the other dyno shop happened to be owned by a friend of a friend they were willing to tune my car free of charge and I happily posted the results on this forum to promote them. It was also noticed that my ECU case was severely damaged due to the method in which it was forced open by the original tuner, Powerchip and the new dyno shop did their best to reseal it (this will become quite significant and I will get to that in a minute). When I called Powerchip just after this dyno session to explain that their tune had failed, and that I would like my money back I was told that I would receive a call from the owner, Wayne Besanko. I received a call from Besanko who proceeded to cross examine me, and upon finding out that the new dyno shop was OE Tuning/ Gintani, Wayne declined to refund my money on his notion that OE Tuning was lying to me to steal my business, that the people who work there are crooks, namely Jeremy who he accused of stealing valuable equipment from them, tunes etc. He went on to personally slander Jeremy, calling him a drug addict and many other things which I found shocking and extremely unprofessional. I explained to Besanko that none of this information was any of my business and that I just wanted my refund as I was promised. He refused, and after we got in a short argument in which he referred to me as a "fanboy," I informed him that I would be calling American Express to dispute the charge and he could deal with them. He then tried to intimidate me by threatening to take me to court in which I laughed and told him good bye.

As I mentioned earlier, my ECU housing was severely damaged from Powerchip when they accessed it. In fact, when Matt was trying to open it I was at BBI Autosport where my car was being kept while the ECU was removed. I watched him take a hammer and chisel and wack away at it repeatedly. I asked him if that was the best way to access the ECU and he told me it wouldn't be a problem, that this is how it must be done. Well, apparently not, because my car just got back from KEYS Mercedes service where it has been sitting for the last 3 weeks after it began driving erratically and died in the middle of Sepulveda on my way to the airport. The dealer found water intrusion in my ECU circuit-board which was as dead as fried chicken. They could tell that it had been tampered with and would not cover it under warranty so I received a nice $1940 invoice for an early Christmas present. I'm less than thrilled...

So lets review, not only does Powerchip/ Wayne provide their customer's with faulty tunes, but they don't honor their word to refund an unhappy customer. In my situation, not only did I pay for a tune that didn't work, but the process managed to destroy my ECU and put my car in the service department for 3 weeks. The combined costs of my bull**** tune and new ECU from Germany were $3140 which did nothing but cause me a headache and a lot of wasted time.

I will now say the following: I don't care if I get banned from this forum because this will be my last post. The fact that MBWorld allows Powerchip to sponsor them while verbally harassing, lying to and threatening users is enough to keep me from wanting to continue being a part of this board. The owner of Powerchip, Wayne Besanko is a monumental douche-bag of the highest levels and I cannot fathom for one waking moment how someone who reeks of idiocy to this extent can keep his place of business open, let alone have a spouse or any friends. After reading through more and more stories about this Neanderthal I find it even more surprising that someone hasn't kicked the **** out of him yet or set his place of business on fire, but I'm sure eventually he will piss off the wrong person and get his. Wayne, I hope from the bottom of my heart that you go bankrupt and end up working as a beverage vendor at some soccer stadium in Australia. I also hope you don't have any children, or plan to because the last thing the world needs is a few Besanko disciples running around. It must really suck for you to look in the mirror.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

I got 2 warnings now.
    Ridiculous, they should be warning Powerchip.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Interesting, Wayne threatens to sue everything and everyone yet does not show up to court himself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast