Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Bimmerboost has hit 300 members!

Click here to enlarge
    Wow, 300 members already!

First and foremost, I would like to thank each and every one of the members on here for helping us grow to where we are today.

I would say within a month, we have grown from a static website to a very active community of enthusiasts with one goal in mind, BMW Performance.

Once again, I would like to thank each and everyone of the members of this site, including the staff. We are all a community here, and without you, there would be nothing.

I would like to encourage everyone to invite as many friends and members from other sites to come and pay us a visit. Let them know that amongst the things that make us unique, we DO NOT have admins that play favorites, nor will they get banned for voicing their opinion.

Make Sure to check out all the current contests going on under the Forum/Site Announcements page including our Juice Box 3 Giveaway contest as well as the CP-E contest.

Our goal is to become one of the largest and most active community of BMW enthusiasts.

Please let us know if you have any improvements, comments or concerns for our site, and we will be more than happy to listen Click here to enlarge

p.s. the arcade really does have some addicting games!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

^ Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks to everyone who has supported us along the way.

ps. I'm not the King of the arcade for nothing. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge