Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    sticky, what's your motive for putting this up??? just curiosity? way to stir even more hate, congrats!
    To share an interesting situation that took place at a University regarding a topic that is relevant in today's society? Stir hate? I said keep emotions in check and share your perspective. Why are you taking it so negatively? Are you for terrorism?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Listen to the clip again "carefully"...she was put on the spot to answer if she was for or against Hamas and Hezbollah not if she was for or against gathering Jews up ... Funny how everyone just blindly believes this David prick..she had a valid question which didnt need ridicule..
    Her question wasn't valid, she was challenging him in a negative manner and he shot right back and exposed her own prejudice which she was easily pushed into exposing. Therefore, her question was never valid to begin with as it was made with great prejudice and was not even worth answering as he knew what she was trying to do and she knew how he felt.

Her plan backfired, get it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

LM, thanks for pointing that out...I have to say that I 100% disagree with her for what she said there...my comments were more towards the "general" topic around islamophobia than this video...she's no example of "a" religion...in fact, by saying what she did she negated EVERYTHING any religion teaches...HOWEVER, she had a question for him, he chose to attack her and ridicule her...that scarf is not a weapon...
    She is not an example of the religion, quite correct. She just happens to share a view that it would seem a good number of the members do:

Here are more good natured Muslim students:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@MHP Click here to enlarge
    Her question was very simple: What is the connection between the MSA and Jihad terrorist networks? She followed that up with they are not connected because the MSA does not receive any financial support from the Muslim terrorist networks.

Mr Horowitz answered the question solely based on her response to his question. He asked her to condemn Hamas. If she condemns Hamas, she is in fact saying there is no connection between these Jihad terrorist networks and the MSA. If she refuses to condemn Hamas she is saying that there is a connection, and that the MSA agrees with agenda of Hamas and the way they carry out their message. In fact she answers her own question very clearly! We all saw how she answered the question.

You do not have to receive financial support to be connected to any organization!
    Exactly correct, he did answer her question and she answered it herself Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    lulz hokowitz and the girl are idiots. even though i would blow up hezabollah...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    this thread is like over 5,000 years old.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    ww3 will be started by israel...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Of course I don't support terrorism you dummy Click here to enlarge kind of question is that?

Do you believe in the "axis of evil"?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I love boobies.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Got PSI Click here to enlarge
    I love boobies.
    NWS

http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?...&search=muslim

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Of course I don't support terrorism you dummy Click here to enlarge kind of question is that?

do you think iran is a threat?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    do you think iran is a threat?
    lol..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

The girl in the video does! She support the efforts and tactics of Hamas and Hezbollah and is for rounding up all the jews into one area so they are easier to hunt!

You sir seem to be supporting her and her choices. This is why the question came up.

I do believe in evil. The so called axis of evil does not exist as it is only a catch phrase.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Excellent, not hard to answer. But for her it was...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    wow I got 7 negative rep comments on this forum for expressing my opinion on this clip...sticky please CLOSE my account...$#@!ing retards...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    wow I got 7 negative rep comments on this forum for expressing my opinion on this clip...sticky please CLOSE my account...$#@!ing retards...
    why stop now? troll harder

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    $#@! YOU
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    $#@! YOU
    you don't have to blow up on me

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    What? Well i'm a communist Muslim now what?
    then you are the taliban....LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    you don't have to blow up on me
    lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Hey Everyone, I am a proud Muslim and I will tell you a REAL Muslim will NEVER support killing and all this JEHAD stuff is wrong! These so called Jehadists use the Holy Quran and Islam and twist it to suit their own psycho needs and agenda's. Please clear your minds and do not assume that all Muslims are like that girl. I CAN ASSURE YOU WE ARE NOT! Hell, ask all the US Military stationed in the Bahrain how they feel about us! We eat together as Brothers here! I can assure you if I had to I would take a bullet for my American Brothers and I am sure they would do the same before I could! Click here to enlarge

I wish all of you peace and success in your lives. Lets put this crap behind us and be a Brother hood. Peace.

Ejaz
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Hey Everyone, I am a proud Muslim and I will tell you a REAL Muslim will NEVER support killing and all this JEHAD stuff is wrong! These so called Jehadists use the Holy Quran and Islam and twist it to suit their own psycho needs and agenda's. Please clear your minds and do not assume that all Muslims are like that girl. I CAN ASSURE YOU WE ARE NOT! Hell, ask all the US Military stationed in the Bahrain how they feel about us! We eat together as Brothers here! I can assure you if I had to I would take a bullet for my American Brothers and I am sure they would do the same before I could! Click here to enlarge

I wish all of you peace and success in your lives. Lets put this crap behind us and be a Brother hood. Peace.

Ejaz
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge

Ejaz
    thank you. :claps:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    welcome to bimmerboost where your opinion is subjected through TSA like groping and naked X-ray imaging.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Ejaz
    I havnt been to bahrain, but have met enough to know you are correct.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast