Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    I know if I said I agreed with rounding up Jews in order to make them easy to hunt I would be labeled as a skinhead and be just as hated.
    you're absolutely right there and she's no example of a religion...no one comes out like that overnight, well rarely...did you people forget there's over 60 years of history in that region...

again i'm not defending her as her comment is definitely something I don't support...if he answered her totally NORMAL question in the beginning it wouldn't have come to this...why do you think he "chose" to "rephrase" the question and all of a sudden put HER on the spot instead of what he stated in the pamphlet??
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    The only trap I have Is the one Im going to set up when I start hunting your ass.
    tough guy eh? even tougher with a keyboard in your hands Click here to enlarge people like you are seriously pathetic...hunt me down? Click here to enlarge STFU!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    you're absolutely right there and she's no example of a religion...no one comes out like that overnight, well rarely...did you people forget there's over 60 years of history in that region...

again i'm not defending her as her comment is definitely something I don't support...if he answered her totally NORMAL question in the beginning it wouldn't have come to this...why do you think he "chose" to "rephrase" the question and all of a sudden put HER on the spot instead of what he stated in the pamphlet??

Because she clearly wanted to stir $#@! up with the question and ... and ... she is wearing a symbol of Jihadist
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Because she clearly wanted to stir $#@! up with the question and ... and ... she is wearing a symbol of Jihadist
    dude you're a $#@!ing LOST case seriously...a "symbol" of Jihadists?? of Jihadists?? seriously? do you even know where that scarf originates?? you have no idea what you're talking about...end of conversation with you as its obviously a waste of time...you know I'm like 500lbs, 8 feet tall with 40" biceps and don't need to hunt??? ya! that's how I rolll...the BIGGEST MAN found ONLINE LOL
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    dude you're a $#@!ing LOST case seriously...a "symbol" of Jihadists?? of Jihadists?? seriously? do you even know where that scarf originates?? you have no idea what you're talking about...end of conversation with you as its obviously a waste of time...you know I'm like 500lbs, 8 feet tall with 40" biceps and don't need to hunt??? ya! that's how I rolll...the BIGGEST MAN found ONLINE LOL
    What? How is that relevant? I dont want the description of the man that buttfucks you. Are you Muslim answer the question. . I want to know!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    hahaha ok that was a good one, I give you that! Click here to enlarge are you a Jew?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    YES
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    YES
    that explains your "reasoning" then...peace..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    No im not a Jew.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    anyhow...moving on...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    being jewish shouldn't matter.. but okay.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    being jewish shouldn't matter.. but okay.
    no it shouldn't...religions can't be blamed for these things...that's ALL i'm saying...its people "choosing" to act in the "name" of that religion...this isn't just jews or muslims, its a general comment...its "people" it comes down to and their "interpretations" of those religions
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Templar Knights? crusades? its the fanatics you need to watch for..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I wanted to see what you would reply if I said I was a Jew.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    thanks LM, my point exactly and my main reason for even posting in this thread...its not the gun that kills people, its people killing people..."people", not religion...just underlining a VERY CRUCIAL distinction...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    i'm a communist, is that better for you?
    ....as long as your'e not a muslim Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    What? Well i'm a communist Muslim now what?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    What? Well i'm a communist Muslim now what?
    bi curious

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    thanks LM, my point exactly and my main reason for even posting in this thread...its not the gun that kills people, its people killing people..."people", not religion...just underlining a VERY CRUCIAL distinction...
    Sure, however; its people in that specific religion, whose religion and muslim law says its ok to kill others, and that happen to support and be associated with those jihadist organizations...
    Ahh... what could go wrong? Click here to enlarge
    They don't value life.

Yes, people kill people, but give some examples of which "people" currently kill others because of different religious beliefs...

Im sure you know that the Afghan government thinks it's ok to execute a man for converting to Christianity....

Why does muslim law says it ok to kill children and to kill people who convert from islam?

Start explaining the reasoning. The floor is all yours....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    What's wring here is that some people as uneducated on the topic as yourself will read what you just wrote and take it as facts...what's even worse than that is they'll start spreading the same BS and lies as you're doing here due to brainwash and lack of understanding/knowledge...I'm not here to start a theology session but please get your facts on religions straight first before posting nonsense and complete BS here or anywhere else...I know for a fact that no religion preaches killing anyone! Click here to enlarge you'll bring up examples from "Koran" on killing people and children??? You're a moron, sorry...first you don't even know how to spell the book's name let alone quote or interpret it properly...

Geez,this is last I respond in this thread...peace..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Her question was very simple: What is the connection between the MSA and Jihad terrorist networks? She followed that up with they are not connected because the MSA does not receive any financial support from the Muslim terrorist networks.

Mr Horowitz answered the question solely based on her response to his question. He asked her to condemn Hamas. If she condemns Hamas, she is in fact saying there is no connection between these Jihad terrorist networks and the MSA. If she refuses to condemn Hamas she is saying that there is a connection, and that the MSA agrees with agenda of Hamas and the way they carry out their message. In fact she answers her own question very clearly! We all saw how she answered the question.

You do not have to receive financial support to be connected to any organization!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    For anyone that cares or wishes to educate themselves, spend 5 mins and try to read/understand this:

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...9801&CATE=1426
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    For anyone that cares or wishes to educate themselves, spend 5 mins and try to read/understand this:

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...9801&CATE=1426
    Why?

It says a lot about the Muslim youth when they agree with agenda and tactics that Hamas and Hezbollah use in todays world. I will also say that not every Muslim youth will agree with what that young lady in the video showed us.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Are all muslims bad? No. However, you being so familiar with it, couldn't even point out or make the distinction that muslim extremists (who we are talking about here), misinterpret and twist the quran in order to fuel their own personal agendas (such as killing someone for converting from islam). Unfortunately, many islamic nations have done the same, along with jihadist organizations...
    BTW, I said, muslims law (not the quran) says its okay to kill people and children. Check your reading comprehension... I guess its typical to attempt to twist things around...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast