Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

C63 Coupe - 1/4 mile test - Before and After 3.0L Weistec - 1st time out

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Beast man, the car took off so much faster the second time around. Sound much crazier as well.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Very nice. Would love to know what supporting mods they have.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wow, the car hooks so much better with the slicks, why didn't you use the slicks in the first pass? Car looks really good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow, makes me want to supercharge my C63 Blackseries!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Before and after W204 C63 AMG Coupe Weistec 3.0 liter M156 supercharger 1/4 mile drag strips results

It is nice to see before and after dragstrip comparisons like this. Before and after dyno results for various forced induction kits are plentiful but actual real world before and after 1/4 mile runs are far more rare. What we have here is a stock W204 C63 AMG coupe running at the PBIR (Palm Beach International Raceway) dragstrip in Florida. The baseline 1/4 mile run is a 12.502 second pass at 112.38 miles per hour.

Click here to enlarge

In Florida humidity that is about what a C63 AMG should run. The subsequent run is when the C63 AMG gets the Weistec 3.0 liter M156 supercharger package and also drag radials to help put the increased power and torque down on the strip. The result? A 10.585 second pass at 127.79 miles per hour.

That is a huge real world difference. An extra 15+ miles per hour of trap speed and 2 seconds cut off the elapsed time. The 3.0 liter blower is providing a massive boost, pun intended.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ced357 Click here to enlarge
    Wow, makes me want to supercharge my C63 Blackseries!
    Why haven't you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

This is really great job from westic and they always surprise us with new records and i also loved the new theard about the G63, all the best

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Who is this at PBIR? That's about 20 minutes away from me. I'd love to talk to a local about their Weistec upgrade. I should be ordering mine any day for installation at the end of August.
    Click here to enlarge
    Stage 3 Weistec Supercharged, long tube headers, high flow catalytic converters, 100% locking limited slip differential, Renntech upgraded transmission
    https://www.facebook.com/mbe63amg

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

No idea whose it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Well, my Weistec 3.0 setup should be shipping to me in about a week. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Stage 3 Weistec Supercharged, long tube headers, high flow catalytic converters, 100% locking limited slip differential, Renntech upgraded transmission
    https://www.facebook.com/mbe63amg

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano Click here to enlarge
    Well, my Weistec 3.0 setup should be shipping to me in about a week. Click here to enlarge
    Congratulations. Please make an install thread when the time comes. I sincerely hope you are doing a baseline before/after.