Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 100
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't really know much about your car but were you trying to get the same thing done as Ranger? So two cars in the same position?
    Yes absolutely correct. Lots of money pissed off here.
    Junky and I have been involved in this entire nightmare together. He and I are the individuals with the two M5's which have been sitting there for now 23 months doing nothing but gathering dust.
    There's so much. I have believed, trusted and hoped for so long but the motto is, nice guys end up
    getting screwed.

    Ranger

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Has ASR tried contacting anyone about ANY of the issues that have been discussed here?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Has ASR tried contacting anyone about ANY of the issues that have been discussed here?
    Only to relay threats about leaving this up.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    Yes absolutely correct. Lots of money pissed off here.
    Junky and I have been involved in this entire nightmare together. He and I are the individuals with the two M5's which have been sitting there for now 23 months doing nothing but gathering dust.
    There's so much. I have believed, trusted and hoped for so long but the motto is, nice guys end up
    getting screwed.

    Ranger
    So you and Junky talk obviously so what is the plan of action? Getting the cars out would be priority I would assume?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Has ASR tried contacting anyone about ANY of the issues that have been discussed here?
    What??
    Are you kidding me!!!
    I texts(multiple multiple multiple) and emails (multiples) to no value. Forget about calling, that's useless. The phone goes to voice immediately. It doesn't even ring. Might as well try and call the Pope.
    Communication is nonexistent.
    You people have no idea and worst of all I have no idea why and what has happened.

    Ranger

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, Misery
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    159.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't really know much about your car but were you trying to get the same thing done as Ranger? So two cars in the same position?
    Yes - Ranger and I are in the same boat.. 23 months in the same boat with Ranger.. We talk on a regular basis. We both trusted ASR to come through.. We (Ranger and I) watched and used ASR products and trusted in the workmanship, but for some reason we are striking out here big time. I just want my car back thats all.. I miss it. Click here to enlarge I don't know what is going on under the ASR roof, but I, like Ranger, have given ASR the longest and most expensive rope ever to turn out a product. I'm still waiting..... waiting... and waiting... in line at the carnival for that ride of a lifetime...... Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge I am confused as Ranger... I worked hard to make $ to buy my dream car - the M5, and now its in someone elses hands.. Bums me out totally... Click here to enlarge Anyway - I guess I'm a suckA cuz I'm still in line waiting and being candid and patient - giving this situation the benefit of the doubt everytime I call in to check progress...

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
    Anyway - I guess I'm a suckA cuz I'm still in line waiting and being candid and patient - giving this situation the benefit of the doubt everytime I call in to check progress...
    Enough guys, enough. Cut your losses, get your cars, and move on. Try to recoup what you can from Abid later legally but enough is enough. You are smart guys, you know what you need to do.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Points
    2,103.1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah Guys! 23 Months! Wow! I'll take one of the m5's off yah if its still salvagable! Click here to enlarge JK

    Get Your bloody cars outta there right now!
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    8.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    What??
    Are you kidding me!!!
    I texts(multiple multiple multiple) and emails (multiples) to no value. Forget about calling, that's useless. The phone goes to voice immediately. It doesn't even ring. Might as well try and call the Pope.
    Communication is nonexistent.
    You people have no idea and worst of all I have no idea why and what has happened.

    Ranger
    Sad to hear that Ranger, and it is so frustrating that he treats his customers with such disrespect. I'm sure karma will hunt him down.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -259.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    23 Months !Sorry to hear that.
    you guys acted very gently but these situations just need punching right in the face and that's it!

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    This is such a difficult and painful situation. All originated based on a friendship and this is what makes it hardest.
    Junky an I believed and trusted that things were coming along so we didn't question. Everyone's busy in their respective professions so we just trusted things were going on.
    There's nothing to salvage from this whole situation because there's nothing there. If there were components we'd sure like to see them but there's never anything to see.
    Lord knows we've wanted to believe and given ultimate latitude. Even at this point if there were hard components to see and touch it would be a "proof of life" to the project but there aren't any.
    Junky and I are 1,200 miles away but are working to coordinate because everytime it's a broken deadline and empty statements.
    I am not trying to be harsh but do believe that we just wasted good money.
    This so difficult on many point. I guess it will go down as a very bad investment and lost it all.
    Oct. 2008 ... crash

    Ranger

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    795
    Rep Points
    591.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow... Cant the cars be put back together and sold?

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -259.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Screw the friendship , if it was a real friendship he would say `we aren't able` before starting project or atleast he would return your car and money back.Put yourself together and go straight o Police office and tell what they did.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Wow... Cant the cars be put back together and sold?
    Yeah that can be done but it will cost more money and I'm not spending anymore on this failed situation. Right now I'm in the dumping mode. Salvage or part out stuff.
    I have someone who's interested in it as a salvage for his own project.
    No matter how I look at it or slice it, I'm a loser here ... BIG TIME.

    Ranger

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -259.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    Yeah that can be done but it will cost more money and I'm not spending anymore on this failed situation. Right now I'm in the dumping mode. Salvage or part out stuff.
    I have someone who's interested in it as a salvage for his own project.
    No matter how I look at it or slice it, I'm a loser here ... BIG TIME.

    Ranger
    Ranger , Please man don't be so disapointed . Screw money , nothing is worse than disapointing.
    sell your car's parts or whatever you want but try to get your money back,doesn't matter if you win or lose .. but what matters is you tried!

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    report the cars stolen, and say you have a witness that has seen them at xx location. Im sure there is something illegal about keeping the car even after you have attempted to get it back..

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    report the cars stolen, and say you have a witness that has seen them at xx location. Im sure there is something illegal about keeping the car even after you have attempted to get it back..
    No please I want to be clear. There has been no attempts to retrieve the cars.
    What has been going on is the shutdown of any and all communications. No response to any attempts to communicate. I have apparently been shutout. Why, I have no idea. So I'm done trying to communicate. I was understanding, tolerant, patient and a supportive friend. LOL
    I'm a fukin moron.

    Ranger

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    your attempts to contact them would be enough to show intent on retrieving your car, and their lack of communication shows no intention of returning your car. but thats just the direction i would go, not saying you would or should. but im very vengeful person, and to me actions have consequences, and im the guy that pays someone back 2x, good or bad.

    sorry, i get heated on these types of things. /rant

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    your attempts to contact them would be enough to show intent on retrieving your car, and their lack of communication shows no intention of returning your car. but thats just the direction i would go, not saying you would or should. but im very vengeful person, and to me actions have consequences, and im the guy that pays someone back 2x, good or bad.

    sorry, i get heated on these types of things. /rant
    Clear.
    I understand what you are saying, crystal clear.

    Ranger

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    No please I want to be clear. There has been no attempts to retrieve the cars.
    What has been going on is the shutdown of any and all communications. No response to any attempts to communicate. I have apparently been shutout. Why, I have no idea. So I'm done trying to communicate. I was understanding, tolerant, patient and a supportive friend. LOL
    I'm a fukin moron.

    Ranger
    Abid doesn't deserve you as a friend, period. He abused your trust and took advantage of you. It is too late to change that, no point to keep kicking yourself.

    You and Junky just need to coordinate and get the cars and parts the hell out of there. There are some people in Florida on this board who can help.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    521
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    No please I want to be clear. There has been no attempts to retrieve the cars.
    What has been going on is the shutdown of any and all communications. No response to any attempts to communicate. I have apparently been shutout. Why, I have no idea. So I'm done trying to communicate. I was understanding, tolerant, patient and a supportive friend. LOL
    I'm a fukin moron.

    Ranger
    Wow I just can't see how you are dealing with that. I'm with LostMarine.
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    8.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Why there aren't any legal action being carried out yet???

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Gasterus Click here to enlarge
    Why there aren't any legal action being carried out yet???
    Good question as well.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Gasterus Click here to enlarge
    Why there aren't any legal action being carried out yet???
    Hope is a very big word.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    road trip to miami with bats?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •