Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

FBO M5 vs FBO C63 Coupe

Hey guys, had some good races the other night against a well and heavy modded C63 Coupe with the MCT tranny.

Races ranged from around 45-180 mph over in Europe.. Sorry for the video quality, Europe is always so dark at night.

E60 M5 SMG:

-Evolve alpha N stage 3 tune
    -RPI OEM headers with primary cat delete
    -RPI GTS Full Exhaust
    -RPI oil cooler
    -RPI pulley
    -BMC drop in filters with RPI scoops
    -ESS Euro SMG software
    -Michelin PSS (stock rims)

VS

C63 AMG Coupe MCT

- Eurocharged Handheld loader with V5 tune
    - MCT TCU tune w/Weistec MCT Valve Body Upgrade
    - MBH Tri Y Headers, MBH Catless Midpipes, MBH X-pipe
    - Agency Power 2.75" Mandrel Bent Valvetronic Exhaust
    - Renntech Dual 82MM Throttle Bodies
    - SpeedDriven Billet Trans Pan
    - SLS Spark Plugs (One Step Colder)
    - Quaife LSD
    - Carbonio CF Intake Boxes
    -JL Motoring "Ram Air" CF Intake
    - Evosport UnderDrive Pulley
    - MHP 180 degree Coolant Thermostat
    - MHP Thermalnator gaskets to stop heat transfer from head to intake manifold
    - Thermal/Radiant Heat wrap of Intake Manifold, Airboxes, Intake Tubes, Intake Y Pipe that connects airboxes to Intake Manifold
    - Weistec Billet Catch Can
    - 19 inch Forgestar CF10's wrapped in Nitto NT05

I believe these are all of his mods, he can correct if anything is wrong or missing.
    My car is currently at 4100LBS, and the C63 according to the owner is around 3850LBS.

Here is a combo of the videos in one. I am very happy with how my M5 performed. She has still some power to squeeze out like evolve intakes and long tube headers over my stock decatted headers.. Both awesome NA engines, and was a good time!

Camera in M5 in first 2 races. 3rd video is a chase car video.

Last edited by Mybabym5; 07-08-2014 at 08:05 PM.
    V10 M5 SMG

Evolve Alpha N tune | RPI de-catted stock headers | RPI GTS Exhaust | RPI oil cooler RPI pulley | BMC filters with RPI scoops |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mybabym5 Click here to enlarge
    Hey guys, had some good races the other night against a well and heavy modded C63 Coupe with the MCT tranny.

Races ranged from around 45-180 mph over in Europe.. Sorry for the video quality, Europe is always so dark at night.

E60 M5 SMG:

-RPI GTS Full Exhaust
    -RPI oil cooler
    -RPI pulley
    -ESS Euro SMG software

VS

C63 AMG Coupe MCT

- Quaife LSD
    - MHP Thermalnator gaskets to stop heat transfer from head to intake manifold
    - Thermal/Radiant Heat wrap of Intake Manifold, Airboxes, Intake Tubes, Intake Y Pipe that connects airboxes to Intake Manifold
    - 19 inch Forgestar CF10's wrapped in Nitto NT05

I believe these are all of his mods, he can correct if anything is wrong or missing.
    My car is currently at 4100LBS, and the C63 according to the owner is around 3850LBS.

Here is a combo of the videos in one. I am very happy with how my M5 performed. She has still some power to squeeze out like evolve intakes and long tube headers over my stock decatted headers.. Both awesome NA engines, and was a good time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx8H...ature=youtu.be
    Hey Vato nice to see you here !!! I agree great runs from the cars and your car is a beast I wanted a ride but everyone left quickly after. I love that you were a gentleman and shook my hand after no excuses like we agreed c63 had the edge but was very close.

The last run wasn't recorded but it was the same as the 2nd run like 1.5 car length at the end of 185MPH these were full top end runs what a rush haha ! It will deff be interesting to see the results once you upgrade the intake/header. I am switching tunes in my car going to do OE tune with new 7800rpm high rev tune like Hagi. My tune here is eurocharged 7200rpm stock redline and OE is more aggressive. Should be fun buddy ! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

E60 M5 SMG:

-RPI GTS Full Exhaust
    -RPI oil cooler
    -RPI pulley
    -ESS Euro SMG software

VS

C63 AMG Coupe MCT

- Quaife LSD
    - 19 inch Forgestar CF10's wrapped in Nitto R888 (Heavier than stock because bigger rim and bigger tires)

Camera in M5 in first 2 races. 3rd video is a chase car video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx8H...ature=youtu.be
    Made small corrections on mods. I don't have the radiant heat wrap anymore since I have CF intake now that was before on stock intake. And now I have r888 tires not nt05 and the rims and tire combo are heavier than my stock rim Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@ezec63-Absolutely! It will be a blast to pit our beasts against each other one more time!
    V10 M5 SMG

Evolve Alpha N tune | RPI de-catted stock headers | RPI GTS Exhaust | RPI oil cooler RPI pulley | BMC filters with RPI scoops |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice run guys,185mph on the streets is sick....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Coupe4life Click here to enlarge
    Nice run guys,185mph on the streets is sick....
    Thanks !! This was of course in mexico on the Tijuana Highway ! Click here to enlarge

Honestly never felt so comfortable doing those speeds on the street great spot no traffic straight open road

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Awesome damn runs. Fast as hell. That first run I was like m5 pulled, no c63 pulled, no m5 pulled, no c63 is right there. That would have been a rush.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Awesome damn runs. Fast as hell. That first run I was like m5 pulled, no c63 pulled, no m5 pulled, no c63 is right there. That would have been a rush.
    Yes that first run was nuts ! Absolute rush going that fast and trading places back and forth ! Next two runs my car performed better I was a bit late first run but nobodies fault but mine. 1st race was super close I Just nosed ahead before I let off next two runs were about 1.5 car lengths for me but a great battle ! Expect to see more from us Vado is not done with his m5 and wants some friendly revenge hehe Gotta respect the s85 v10 on top end mexico runs Beast !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Awesome runs and cool guys! amazing cars.. I really love that C63 ezec did a great job with the whole exterior and interior, really is an amazing build..

Cant wait for the next runs!
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Impressive on the m5s part , great runs
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Junk video quality in this one too? You guys spending all your money on parts or what?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Junk video quality in this one too? You guys spending all your money on parts or what?
    I had a gopro mounted in my car from gzim335 but he said the videos didn't come out and you couldn't see anything

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Guys you're killing me.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Today, 07:38 PM
    Mybabym5
    Click here to enlargeMemberClick here to enlarge

Join DateMar 2014Posts24Rep Points34.0Mentioned1 Post(s)Rep Power0

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    Yes total of 3 races I agree the first was even and I took the 2nd clearly. I disagree about The 3rd race it was very similar to the 2nd race and I could see the m5 in my mirror. You can not tell anything from that chase video its terrible quality and the car is way behind us besides how do you know if the chase video is of the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd race? I was in the car I know what I saw no reason for me to lie it was impossible for you to make this call you weren't in the car and were half a mile down the road with everyone else. Ask senad he agreed that the c63 took the win

We can argue about trivial things till were blue in the face whether I won the 3rd race by a fender, half a car, more than a car etc etc main point is at the end you shook my hand and agreed the c63 had the edge simple as that. Senad same thing he agreed the c63 was faster and that's it. Lets leave it at that until the next time we run like I said before keep it friendly.

You are right at the end i shook your hand and said that those were good races! You are simply makin assumptions right now that that handshake meant that m5 lost! First of all mod to mod M5 won all those three races as anyone can see my mod list vs yours! Second of all like i said before 5soko saw the last race and according to him it was mad close! Third of all if i were you i would seriously be worried that after moddin the car to its maximum, and after being that much lighter, c63 still has nothin on m5! Next time try to race me from first gear all the way to 200 and you will see the outcome! And of course, we will keep it all friendly; i wouldn't have it any other way!

Click here to enlarge
    V10 M5 SMG

V10 M5 SMG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Today, 07:38 PM
    Mybabym5
    http://www.germanboost.com/images/iw...ser-online.pngMemberhttp://www.germanboost.com/images/re...tion_green.gif

Join DateMar 2014Posts24Rep Points34.0Mentioned1 Post(s)Rep Power0

http://www.germanboost.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by ezec63 http://www.germanboost.com/images/bu...post-right.png
    Yes total of 3 races I agree the first was even and I took the 2nd clearly. I disagree about The 3rd race it was very similar to the 2nd race and I could see the m5 in my mirror. You can not tell anything from that chase video its terrible quality and the car is way behind us besides how do you know if the chase video is of the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd race? I was in the car I know what I saw no reason for me to lie it was impossible for you to make this call you weren't in the car and were half a mile down the road with everyone else. Ask senad he agreed that the c63 took the win

We can argue about trivial things till were blue in the face whether I won the 3rd race by a fender, half a car, more than a car etc etc main point is at the end you shook my hand and agreed the c63 had the edge simple as that. Senad same thing he agreed the c63 was faster and that's it. Lets leave it at that until the next time we run like I said before keep it friendly.

You are right at the end i shook your hand and said that those were good races! You are simply makin assumptions right now that that handshake meant that m5 lost! First of all mod to mod M5 won all those three races as anyone can see my mod list vs yours! Second of all like i said before 5soko saw the last race and according to him it was mad close! Third of all if i were you i would seriously be worried that after moddin the car to its maximum, and after being that much lighter, c63 still has nothin on m5! Next time try to race me from first gear all the way to 200 and you will see the outcome! And of course, we will keep it all friendly; i wouldn't have it any other way!

LOL I am def not worried buddy seems like your the one worried about beating me because I went home the winner plain and simple. Ofcourse there is much more I can do like I stated Im getting a custom retune for my modifications did you miss the part where I said im just running on off the shelf map for car with just headers not for what I have exhaust, throttle bodies, and intake so I have a lot left especially with high rev tune going over 7500 rpm.

My mod list vs yours? Yes all I have extra for power is throttle bodies and you have a MAF delete with alpha-N hardware/software while im running off the shelf map LOL all my other mods are because Im taking my car to the road course and want it to run good I don't just do straight line highway racing. Lets go from a DIG next time like I requested 5 times that night but nobody wanted to do m5 has no torque to stay with a c63 from a dig. AND HOW ABOUT DRIVE YOUR OWN CAR ! its your car man don't understand why you cant drive it but now you have all the answers when you were half a mile down the road. No reason for me to argue here I won end of story have a good day im going to poconos you should come meet me on the roll race event

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I didnt drive my car that night because i am three times your size as you have noticed and racin your car which is already 300 lbs lighter than m5 with me in it would clearly put me in disadvantage! Btw let me refresh your memory- I asked you 10 times that nite to do a first gear roll but you got scared and refused! But it's ok, i really dont have time to argue with you here,so i guess, see you next time! Put another 20k in c63 and you might just get lucky! BUDDY YOU LOST! Man up and face the harsh reality!
    V10 M5 SMG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I didnt drive my car that night because i am three times your size as you have noticed and racin your car which is already 300 lbs lighter than m5 with me in it would clearly put me in disadvantage! Btw let me refresh your memory- I asked you 10 times that nite to do a first gear roll but you got scared and refused! But it's ok, i really dont have time to argue with you here,so i guess, see you next time! Put another 20k in c63 and you might just get lucky! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Run what you brung LOL Nice excuse Goni drives his car and hes triple your size get in your car and run simple as that maybe next time ill bring professional driver and mechanic ill just buy a race team LOL I asked for for a DIG race like a real race should be not BS rolling 1st gear your scared because you know that v10 has zero torque all good. Go give evolve your paycheck for the next month so you can try to beat me LOL I lost?? HAHA good one ! I don't associate myself with people that are sore losers and now lying so go find a slow c63 to make yourself feel better take care

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

My first gear will destroy you any given day! if you have any doubts lets meet again and i will show you! Ur call! and i would refrain from name-calling if i were you!
    V10 M5 SMG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    My first gear will destroy you any given day! if you have any doubts lets meet again and i will show you! Ur call! and i would refrain from name-calling if i were you!
    But its ok for you to say I was "scared" LOL As I said I don't associate with this kind of behavior I wanted to keep it friendly but its obviously past that point. No reason for anymore runs take care

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    You come across as a major douche-nozzle mate
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    You come across as a major douche-nozzle mate
    Mind your language asswipe or i am gonna shove that douche nozzle up your arse
    V10 M5 SMG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I didnt drive my car that night because i am three times your size as you have noticed and racin your car which is already 300 lbs lighter than m5 with me in it would clearly put me in disadvantage! Btw let me refresh your memory- I asked you 10 times that nite to do a first gear roll but you got scared and refused! But it's ok, i really dont have time to argue with you here,so i guess, see you next time! Put another 20k in c63 and you might just get lucky! BUDDY YOU LOST! Man up and face the harsh reality!
    You had someone else drive your car because you were worried about how much you weigh ??? And you still lost....What an idiot!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    You had someone else drive your car because you were worried about how much you weigh ??? And you still lost....What an idiot!!
    Great! Another frikin mongoloid...
    V10 M5 SMG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

C63 vs m5:

C63 vs m5:

C63 topend beast !!!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Some people here need to have their eyes checked!!
    V10 M5 SMG

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast