Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeS65
    You should have come to the slipstream event and mpact instead of bimmerfest....you could run some SC dct m3'sClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    You should have come to the slipstream event and mpact instead of bimmerfest....you could run some SC dct m3'sClick here to enlarge
    When and where?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

This weekend at pocono....

Roll racing at pocono raceway all day Friday then the mpact show on Saturday, pretty good way to spend two days, 200+ cars signed up from 1000hp+ to 400hp.

To late now I guess but there is another one in October
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

What do most people think? lol. Yeah it looks fairly comparable to @Ak335i's last dyno sheet TBH. So like you said, on par with a PTE 6466. Which is to be expected on the spool side. What are your power goals? Built motor future? haha
    Lol no plans really right now... Maye get a smaller turbo for more useful power and and make a little less jam. But for now im happy with it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930-turbo Click here to enlarge
    Lol no plans really right now... Maye get a smaller turbo for more useful power and and make a little less jam. But for now im happy with it.
    Hta 3586r pls ;-)
    2008 e92 335i: JB4 G5 ISO/BMS back end flash, fbo, e85, inlets, Rb turbos, level 10 valve body + converter, water/methanol.....and a lot more....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930-turbo Click here to enlarge
    Lol thanks guys. The turbo runs a lot better than most people think although it is a little laggy for my liking.
    Do you have any times such as

60-100 mph
    60-130 mph

100-200 kmh (62-124 mph)

Be fascinated to see those on your build
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The video came out great! This time Teddy came back harder then before, well deserved win. There are 2 more videos from this day that aren't posted, ill be sure to get them up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92livin Click here to enlarge
    The video came out great! This time Teddy came back harder then before, well deserved win. There are 2 more videos from this day that aren't posted, ill be sure to get them up.
    definately the fastest m3 around here. Funny how this only makes front page when the m3 wins lol @Sticky

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stucks Click here to enlarge
    Hta 3586r pls ;-)
    It's been done...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

It's been done...
    Lol I know you are using one as many people will be soon enough. Would love to see 60-130 times! :-)
    2008 e92 335i: JB4 G5 ISO/BMS back end flash, fbo, e85, inlets, Rb turbos, level 10 valve body + converter, water/methanol.....and a lot more....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stucks Click here to enlarge
    Lol I know you are using one as many people will be soon enough. Would love to see 60-130 times! :-)
    Soon enough, switching over tunes in a few days, then once it's dialed in I'll borrow a vbox. Been crazy busy at work and on weekends so no time the last couple weeks for car...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    This weekend at pocono....

Roll racing at pocono raceway all day Friday then the mpact show on Saturday, pretty good way to spend two days, 200+ cars signed up from 1000hp+ to 400hp.

To late now I guess but there is another one in October
    Throwing a big party for my dad this weekend, no way I could have made it anyway. And that's a long ass haul for me. I'll wait for something closer.

And who the $#@! negged me? Really? So I guess that person doesn't want to see DCT S/C M3's racing Single Turbo 335's?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Soon enough, switching over tunes in a few days, then once it's dialed in I'll borrow a vbox. Been crazy busy at work and on weekends so no time the last couple weeks for car...
    What are you going with in terms of tuning?
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    What are you going with in terms of tuning?
    I'm not sure I should say. It will all be public soon enough. I will have a few fun things going on with the car. Cannot wait till it's done. Was hoping to have all done and show off at bfest east, but just not enough time. FL2k14 for sure though.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

this is a great M3, well done
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    this is a great M3, well done
    Oh, neither of these cars are mine. I would be more than happy to go up against either though Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

You ST MT guys need to invest in WOTBOXes for NLS
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Might just have to go that route, can't believe I forgot about that. Rep'd.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I loved mine. I had issues with it putting the car in limp mode if I 2stepped it too long. But for NLS there's nothing better. I never had good luck with the BMS 2 step module.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    The WOTBOX is awesome, we just got one for the shop car, and also had one on the Stage 3 test car. Easy to wire in, easy to set up. We finally have the LSD in, WOTBOX is going in tonight, and line lock sometime this week, then we will be taking the shop car to the track for fun. See what we end up with.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    The WOTBOX is awesome, we just got one for the shop car, and also had one on the Stage 3 test car. Easy to wire in, easy to set up. We finally have the LSD in, WOTBOX is going in tonight, and line lock sometime this week, then we will be taking the shop car to the track for fun. See what we end up with.
    Awesome!! This is the car with the twin gtx2876?
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Awesome!! This is the car with the twin gtx2876?
    Nope this is our stage 2 / shotgun tester, car made 558/619 and we have since made some changes to boost control etc. Just want to max out what stock frames can do. The stage 3 kit is coming along nicely about to post a few pics

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Nope this is our stage 2 / shotgun tester, car made 558/619 and we have since made some changes to boost control etc. Just want to max out what stock frames can do. The stage 3 kit is coming along nicely about to post a few pics
    Man, that's not even maxing them out!? Looking forward to those results. Full e85 I presume?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I saw some spark blowout or misfiring in the 335i. Might wanna look into that. Looks like a strong car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Man, that's not even maxing them out!? Looking forward to those results. Full e85 I presume?
    Just saw this, yes for all intents and purposes that would be MAXED out for anyone else, actually prob well beyond maxed if you want them to live, but we have no problem blowing things up to see how far we can push them etc. If we blow up the turbos we just pull them out and put another set in, so pushing them well beyond the limits we would advise any customer is part of the learning process.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast