Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    That's a real $#@!ty deal. I'm already giving up on trying.
    Ya me too. But now that the word is out that I'm on low boost and tranny is hurt. One might come out of the wood works. I'll still be down for it haha
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Very true.

Everyone else just sits back and says, 'oh that was weak oh those bikes are weak oh you couldn't beat this or that or a mythical dragon' and don't do anything themselves.

Guy beat the bikes he raced. Let's see some other N54's race some liter bikes with 'bad' riders and see how they fare.
    I'll have things sorted out soon, I finally got one clean pull in tonight and holy $#@! did the car feel great...but lets not talk about the rest of the attempts...about ready to explore stand alone options
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    Ya me too. But now that the word is out that I'm on low boost and tranny is hurt. One might come out of the wood works. I'll still be down for it haha
    Might be fair right now hahaha
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Might be fair right now hahaha

Ya haha
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    That's a bad ass BMW!!!! No excuses,he drug those bikes down the road..end of story.

BUT,all liter bikes are not created equally. Slowest/least HP have historically been the CBR&R1. Ive never seen an R1 trap anywhere near the 150s,let alone a CBR. Even modded,they just don't make power like the Kaws&Zuks do.

In regards to bike aero,it does definitely take a huge toll compared to a car but that doesn't mean they don't pull hard up top&not as much as you guys are making it out to be. The bike isn't going to fall on its face at 150mph,there are 2 bonestock literbikes that will trap 150 in the 1/4.
    A bolt on Busa will pull 195-199mph in the standing mile,and so will the new ZX 10R's&S1K's.

Im not taking anything away from the OP's vid,as he CLEARY assraped those bikes and even with a 120lb jockey they still would have lost...just adding some info that's all Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your car is moving out! That is bad ass. Keep up the good work.
    335i Coupe, JB4 (G4, map 5) DCI and 40% E85 blend: 2009 BMW 335i Coupe: 12.173 @ 109.490 MPH

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol really? Im sorry but theres so many obvious signs that these bikes are startin in wrong gea/not riding as fast as possible its pathetic. But if this is how you get your rocks off I guess whatever floats your boat!
    A) why do the bikes start off in 5th gear instead of starting off in 2nd or so like they should?
    B) Why can you not even HEAR the bikes next to car when supposedly revved out AND have exhaust? Lol, thats a tad bit odd?!
    C) why when you "take off" for ~3 seconds then let off, why do bikes still sound low rpm yet thwy havent shifted?? Lol.. I know why!
    If you destroy all these litre bikes come destroy me, ill wven put down money so if your video is real itll be as easy as meeting up to pick up cash! Ill even commute a bit if youre a bit away.. HTFU I call your video BS!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL easy there champ.

We'll run soon Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BTW- I ran lucas' SC'd M3 last week ; )

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stimo Click here to enlarge
    BTW- I ran lucas' SC'd M3 last week ; )
    Who cares his car is weak.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You say its weak but its still a SC E92 M3 with meth injection tuned by Gintani.. Not even a race for me but it still makes 550+whp.. For a DD IMO its a great car!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You say its weak but its still a SC E92 M3 with meth injection tuned by Gintani.. Not even a race for me but it still makes 550+whp.. For a DD IMO its a great car!
    Been there and done that Steve. Yeah, supercharged M3's make good power. In the context of where M3's are now though it's weak.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great kills!
    -08 E92 Brushed Steel DCT 613hp-
    -ESS/AR 700 - KW V3's - AR Design - Volk TE37 - Vorsteiner - Challenge-
    -2012 Brushed Red Aluminum GTR-
    - Jacks 3.8 w/ Jacks heads - Jacks Drag 800 w/ billet gears - AAM GT-900R - Swift - ADV.1 - Ecutek via Visconti -
    - 1060hp 852tq 32psi - 9.34 @150mph 7688ft DA - 185.5mph 1/2 mile 9240ft DA -
    http://www.jackstransmissions.com/
    http://store.vtune.us/
    http://www.revvolution.com/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Lol really? Im sorry but theres so many obvious signs that these bikes are startin in wrong gea/not riding as fast as possible its pathetic. But if this is how you get your rocks off I guess whatever floats your boat!
    A) why do the bikes start off in 5th gear instead of starting off in 2nd or so like they should?
    B) Why can you not even HEAR the bikes next to car when supposedly revved out AND have exhaust? Lol, thats a tad bit odd?!
    C) why when you "take off" for ~3 seconds then let off, why do bikes still sound low rpm yet thwy havent shifted?? Lol.. I know why!
    If you destroy all these litre bikes come destroy me, ill wven put down money so if your video is real itll be as easy as meeting up to pick up cash! Ill even commute a bit if youre a bit away.. HTFU I call your video BS!
    I agree. this was a made to look badass video. easy to see the bikes are letting him win.
    On the other hand, its not so pretty when slower bikes actually race him:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=761947103828710

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    What the $#@! are you even talking about? Watch the video again and count the shifts on the R1. 1st race: 4 shifts. 2nd race: 3 shifts and 3rd race: 3 shifts.

What are you saying? Sportbikes have 18 gears?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MonsterM3 Click here to enlarge
    On the other hand, its not so pretty when slower bikes actually race him:
    Please explain to us all how a bike with a streched swingarm is slower than a bike with stock wheelbase and how an R1 with nitrous is slower than an R1 without nitrous.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AlexQuattro Click here to enlarge
    Please explain to us all how a bike with a streched swingarm is slower than a bike with stock wheelbase and how an R1 with nitrous is slower than an R1 without nitrous.....
    he got raped by the gsxr1k with intake tune exhaust.. the first video the bike were shifting early and starting in wrong gears.

there is a reason this "grimm bimmer" has been called out by the whole east coast and refuses to race anyone

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I doubled up. So does this car have any track times yet? Should be well over 140 mph trap.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AlexQuattro Click here to enlarge
    Thats what I was thinking. And to say he refuses to race anyone? I've seen more race videos from adam than most other people.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I beat the Boss 302 featured in this video with my CBR 1000RR. In the video he still had his MT-82 manual trans. When I ran him he had an auto trans and from what he said, "I would've destroyed him with his manual trans".

We did 2 50 rolls and 1 30 roll. The first 50 he gave me the hit and I ran all over him. The second I gave him the hit. He would jump out a car or so and I would reel him in and put 2-3 cars on him. On the 30, I lost. I gave up too much ground trying not to wheelie and lost. But anyway, he ran most recently a 9.7 @ 143. Fast car for sure, but still not enough for a practically stock CBR with a fat rider. I'd like to try and rerun him again for video. Maybe this weekend. Anyways, here's an idea of how well his car ran even on the manual trans.

Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Thats what I was thinking. And to say he refuses to race anyone? I've seen more race videos from adam than most other people.
    I wish I could quote him from Racebook, but basically he posted the same videos, and every bmw on the east coast said BS, run me, from MD/DE/PA/NJ/NY/CT and his reply was basically, no he only runs who he wants and when he wants. Then the S/C M3s threw $500 at him if he wins, no money on his end, all profit, still declined. Draw your own conclusions, but bikes trap high 130's and mid 140s easily. EVERY N54 at EVERY race event has performed less than stellar, but we are to believe he has the single miracle N54 that actually looks like it has the HP..? But he wont run other local BMWs..?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wh is the forum double posting?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    So you can proofread the $#@! that you post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    no he only runs who he wants and when he wants
    As he should. He doesn't owe anybody anything.

EVERY N54 at EVERY race event has performed less than stellar, but we are to believe he has the single miracle N54 that actually looks like it has the HP..? But he wont run other local BMWs..?
    A fair point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It isn't. It just appears that way on your end due to AJAX and it behaving weird sometimes. If you look at the post number you should see it is identical and a refresh fixes it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast