Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 58
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    556
    Rep Points
    756.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    He was bothering THEM ?? Because he started his truck ??

    You get the idiot award for the day. Congratulations, you've earned it!
    LMFAO!!! This is who he's defending...
    http://gawker.com/racist-stripper-im...usi-1586011059

    Click here to enlarge

    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,449
    Rep Points
    1,750.8
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How could you even say, 'Do you know how many COPS I've stripped for' with a straight face?
    From my somewhat limited interaction with strippers outside of strip clubs I can honestly say this doesn't surprise me. They seem to think they have some power or self worth because men pay them to see them naked. It's a joke.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E91 Stockish and slow AF

    Got Boost?

    Click here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,680
    Rep Points
    31,507.8
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    From my somewhat limited interaction with strippers outside of strip clubs I can honestly say this doesn't surprise me. They seem to think they have some power or self worth because men pay them to see them naked. It's a joke.
    I'll be honest I'd pay this stripper a bunch of money. It just would be for her to keep her clothes on.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    903
    Rep Points
    785.5
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    The woman is with her children. how the fuk did he get mixed up with them? Obviously he was bothering them. she mentioned in the video that he scared them. So he bothers them and video tapes them and then sais the world is racist?

    I dont feel sympathetic for the dude, and quite frankly I dont think he had a problem being called the N-word from what it seemed.

    he should have minded his own buisess

    You know, I had to edit my post like 10 times before responding to you.

    People who hide secrets about others in their hearts tend to expose those secrets when they get upset, or with others who get upset Just like yourself whom sympathized with a woman that says:

    "....kill him....you N**ger...I dont like black people.....they (her kids) don't like black people either....."

    Kinda reminds me what the KKK used to preach and those like yourself who agree and sympathized with this mentality.

    It would be best to delete your forum account and disappear from here cause now your marked

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,680
    Rep Points
    31,507.8
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BuraQ Click here to enlarge
    It would be best to delete your forum account and disappear from here cause now your marked
    That's not right behavior either. I disagree with what he said but he doesn't need to be chased off.

    Showing hate isn't the right thing to do.

    He is taking the stance that she is being protective over her children. Which if that actually was the case the language and calling the cops and all that nonsense wouldn't bother me as she would be an overprotective mother losing her mind over her kids safety.

    However, that is not the case. She just is a piece of trash as we have come to learn with more information.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    903
    Rep Points
    785.5
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's not right behavior either. I disagree with what he said but he doesn't need to be chased off.
    Perhaps...its sick to see this BS "indirectly" being expressed here on this forum that is a universal forum for all "ethnicity of people". I see him on the same footing as that woman.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,680
    Rep Points
    31,507.8
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BuraQ Click here to enlarge
    Perhaps...its sick to see this BS "indirectly" being expressed here on this forum that is a universal forum for all "ethnicity of people". I see him on the same footing as that woman.
    I seriously think his perspective is one of a woman protecting her kids. That's also how she is trying to spin it.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,680
    Rep Points
    31,507.8
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Her twitter is a gold mine right now. Some people favorited mine about her making her money as a stripper by people paying her to put her clothes back on so I'm feeling cool and all:

    Click here to enlarge

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I seriously think his perspective is one of a woman protecting her kids. That's also how she is trying to spin it.
    That is what I meant. I'm not agreeing with the comments she threw at the Negro man

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,680
    Rep Points
    31,507.8
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    That is what I meant. I'm not agreeing with the comments she threw at the Negro man
    I understand what you meant.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BuraQ Click here to enlarge

    It would be best to delete your forum account and disappear from here cause now your marked
    Woooha. easy there bud

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    He was bothering THEM ?? Because he started his truck ??

    You get the idiot award for the day. Congratulations, you've earned it!
    How do you know what really happened? huh?
    Maybe he had a loud exhust and intentionally revved the engine to high RPM's and anoid the family, did that ever cross your mind? oh wait...you dont have one!
    The whole picture is not clear.

    about the idiot comment, I wont reply as I am not claiming I am making 500rwhp on my header/tune M156 on pump gas, ahahahhaah, classic!

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I understand what you meant.
    Thank you

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,680
    Rep Points
    31,507.8
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    How do you know what really happened? huh?
    Maybe he had a loud exhust and intentionally revved the engine to high RPM's and anoid the family, did that ever cross your mind? oh wait...you dont have one!
    The whole picture is not clear.

    about the idiot comment, I wont reply as I am not claiming I am making 500rwhp on my header/tune M156 on pump gas, ahahahhaah, classic!
    Don't start this $#@!.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Tell the dip$hit that did please. I didnt see you negative rep him and tell him the same thing when he called me an idiot!

    your a forum admin please be fare. and please stop negative repping me

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,680
    Rep Points
    31,507.8
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    Tell the dip$hit that did please. I didnt see you negative rep him and tell him the same thing when he called me an idiot!

    your a forum admin please be fare. and please stop negative repping me
    You are being negative repped due to your language and escalation. Comments such as 'dip$#@!' and insulting his family, which he does have, are the reasons.

    On one hand you say you understand someone defending their family and on the other hand you attack someone's family.

    So, I suggest simply not responding any further because if the tone continue yes, the negative reps will continue.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Joseph, are you crazy?

    Where did I attack his family?

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    you see what I mean, your not fair!

    I once took your side on a thread and defended you and what did you do? You negative repped me to the ground that I had to call a friend to explain things to you!

    seriously man, READ what I write, and do something about the people that start with the insults

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,680
    Rep Points
    31,507.8
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    Joseph, are you crazy?

    Where did I attack his family?
    By implying he has no family?

    Look, this isn't necessary. You don't need to post any further about this.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I DID NOT COMMENT OR ATTACK HIS FAMILY. where did I imply anything regarding his family?

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,680
    Rep Points
    31,507.8
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    I DID NOT COMMENT OR ATTACK HIS FAMILY. where did I imply anything regarding his family?
    Perhaps your implication was different than how it came across but you said 'you don't have one' referring to what?

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    MY GOD. I WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS BRAIN

    HIS BRAIN

    NOT HIS FAMILY

    I said " did that ever cross your mind"

    then I said "wait...you dont have one"

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,680
    Rep Points
    31,507.8
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    MY GOD. I WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS BRAIN

    HIS BRAIN

    NOT HIS FAMILY

    I said " did that ever cross your mind"

    then I said "wait...you dont have one"
    Ok, I believe you.

    That said, any other insults or disparaging language will be negative repped.

    Here's two points back and I don't want to see anything more on this topic.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    it is really irittating that you keep negative repping me because of that member . You always punish me and never punish him. I understand he is your friend, but I dont get into heated arguments with anybody besides him and most of the time i'm minding my own buisness! just like in this thread

    hes doing this because he hates Arabs, he does the same thing with other Arab members

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,680
    Rep Points
    31,507.8
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    it is really irittating that you keep negative repping me because of that member . You always punish me and never punish him. I understand he is your friend, but I dont get into heated arguments with anybody besides him and most of the time i'm minding my own buisness! just like in this thread

    hes doing this because he hates Arabs, he does the same thing with other Arab members
    As far as I'm concerned we're friends and I have nothing against you. He doesn't hate Arabs, come on.

    This is a worldwide forum with people from around the globe. We have no room for hate.

    I have neg repped him plenty of times as well and if he gets too carried away I will do so again. All I'm interested in is people getting along and having fun. It isn't always possible but I'll try. We're here for cars, not thousand year old feuds.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •