Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Tell yourself.
    All I was trying to do was to say it takes two to argue. If you don't argue with LZH, all this bickering stops.

Why do you take such offence if someone says something that differs to what you say?
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

2 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    All I was trying to do was to say it takes two to argue. If you don't argue with LZH, all this bickering stops.

Why do you take such offence if someone says something that differs to what you say?
    because you chose sides by quoting my post. If you were honest you had have quoted LZH as well. You could have simply stayed out of it and minded your own business. I'm really surprised that your acting like this after sending you all the friendly emails and offering to meet up with you whenever you get a chance
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm watching Portugal vs Germany right now. Chat with you later
    @LZH, I'll take Earl's advice and won't add any more inputs on this thread. If you think your clk could Dyno 500 rwhp on its current header/tune setup on pump gas, then do the M156 community a favor and prove it
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    because you chose sides by quoting my post. If you were honest you had have quoted LZH as well. You could have simply stayed out of it and minded your own business. I'm really surprised that your acting like this after sending you all the friendly emails and offering to meet up with you whenever you get a chance
    Dude - I mean the best for all of us.
    I am in Saudi/Dubai for most of November and we will get time to meet
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm watching Portugal vs Germany right now. Chat with you later
    @LZH, I'll take Earl's advice and won't add any more inputs on this thread. If you think your clk could Dyno 500 rwhp on its current header/tune setup on pump gas, then do the M156 community a favor and prove it
    Bravo Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is why I can't argue with you. You are so full of hate that it makes you look stupid. I said SOMEONE with another CLK. Not You. Someone else, and you know him very well I believe. I could say who he is , but I am going to respect his privacy.

That particular car had the same Weistec tune you had+ racing heads and after a set of tune adjustments , the car only made 487whp.
    My mistake, I thought you were referring to me. The way you used the word "his" could have been in reference to me. Either way, I misunderstood.

Finally, I don't believe any of the crap that Mike gave you. NONE. A custom tune will always be better than a flash tune. It's hard to convince someone who simply can't see that. Sorry, but that's the truth. Steven custom tuned my SL63 when he visited my country and we gained 30rwhp on the spot and this was on a hotter weather.
    Funny how you use everything and anything Weistec does or says to prove your point, yet when they don't agree with you call what they say "crap". You clearly missed where Mike prefaced what he said with N/A. He was referring to n/a cars and how they don't benefit from being dyno tuned because their flash tune is so advanced. Obviously a supercharged car like yours needs a dyno tune to be safe. But that's not what were are discussing, is it ?

Go Dyno your car. Post a video of the run and have someone from Weistec confirm it's still on pump gas dynoing 500rwhp. It won't happen , lol . Sorry but that's the absolute truth. If it does, good for you , I'll sure be impressed. You will be the first in the world to make it happen. but I won't leave this forum and I'll still give you a middle finger . Now how do you like that?
    Pretty much what I expected from someone like you.

how about if it doesn't make 500rwhp, will you leave the forum for good and shall I have joe erase your account?
    I'm fine with that, as long as you agree that if I do show a dyno above 500 whp, you agree to the same. Sounds fair, and I have the dyno to back it up. If you are so sure, then you shouldn't have any problem agreeing to the terms. But then again, you've welched on a previous bet with me so you don't have the best track record for being trustworthy...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

4 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    So, now that we have that cleared up...I'll make you a deal. If I agree to post my header/tune only dyno showing 500+ WHP on pump gas, you and your brother agree to never post here again and give @Sticky permission to delete every thread/post you ever made here and delete your user accounts.

Deal ? Yes or no will suffice...

I'm Up for the challenge. Let me see if you have the set of balls to back up what you say
    @Sticky, I want to take LZH's bet. Here are the terms
    @LZH you agree to the following:
    - You show us a video or a graph of a dyno Pull of YOUR CLK dynoing 500rwhp on a dynojet 224 with the standardized SAE correction and a graph smoothing of 5. Send the dyno file to me and sticky as the numbers can be easily manipulated by switching correction factors
    - Have Weistec confirm the dyno that the dyno pull is on YOUR CLK with only mods being Headers/Pump gas tuning. As it easy just to find a 500rwhp dyno sheet and claim it to be yours

If you do the above and it is found that you are indeed correct. @Sticky, go ahead and erase my account and disable every post/privelage I had ever made on benzboost.

do it not ,or not have Weistec confirm the dynosheet or the crap you post, then your account would be deleated along with your worthless posts and every trace of you on Benzboost.com

BRING IT ON. Thats how confident I AM

this offer stands for Eight days. starting now 16-4-2014

I would hit the dyno right now if I were you

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

3 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    My god, you guys are $#@!ing tools.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LZH, you have been online for 34 minutes. Be a man for once in your life and take my challenge. Hey here is a chance for you to kick me out of the forums, since you are very confident, right??

common big man, what you got to lose?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

4 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky, please dont negative rep my account and allow me to post until LZH replies to my challenge

you have kicked me out of the thread where this discussion took place and gave me a set of negative reps. Lets end it right here

ME OR HIM. LETS DO THIS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

2 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky, please dont negative rep my account and allow me to post until LZH replies to my challenge

you have kicked me out of the thread where this discussion took place and gave me a set of negative reps. Lets end it right here

ME OR HIM. LETS DO THIS
    T'was I who neg repped you. It sounds like you would be better suited to going outside and playing hide and go $#@! yourself.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    T'was I who neg repped you. It sounds like you would be better suited to going outside and playing hide and go $#@! yourself.
    LOL - repped for a good laugh!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I'm Up for the challenge. Let me see if you have the set of balls to back up what you say
    @Sticky, I want to take LZH's bet. Here are the terms
    @LZH you agree to the following:
    - You show us a video or a graph of a dyno Pull of YOUR CLK dynoing 500rwhp on a dynojet 224 with the standardized SAE correction and a graph smoothing of 5. Send the dyno file to me and sticky as the numbers can be easily manipulated by switching correction factors
    - Have Weistec confirm the dyno that the dyno pull is on YOUR CLK with only mods being Headers/Pump gas tuning. As it easy just to find a 500rwhp dyno sheet and claim it to be yours

If you do the above and it is found that you are indeed correct. @Sticky, go ahead and erase my account and disable every post/privelage I had ever made on benzboost.

do it not ,or not have Weistec confirm the dynosheet or the crap you post, then your account would be deleated along with your worthless posts and every trace of you on Benzboost.com

BRING IT ON. Thats how confident I AM

this offer stands for Eight days. starting now 16-4-2014

I would hit the dyno right now if I were you
    All you've asked for in the past is a graph showing 500+whp - which I'm happy to dig up and post if you agree to never post here again.
    You said your car made 502rwhp? Where is the dynosheet? Please post it and prove us wrong.

Now you want me to go and have it done all over again, video it, send you files, send Sticky files etc...sorry buddy, waste of my time for just YOU.
    Now, get your buddies Jacob and his brother to agree to the same thing and I'll do as you ask if it means getting rid of you all.
    Last edited by LZH; 06-16-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    All you've asked for in the past is a graph showing 500+whp - which I'm happy to dig up and post if you agree to never post here again. Now you want me to go and have it done all over again, video it, send you files, send Sticky files etc...sorry buddy, waste of my time for just YOU.
    Now, get your buddies Jacob and his brother to agree to the same thing and I'll do as you ask if it means getting rid of you all.
    Post it and have Weistec Confirm it.

You can post any dynosheet from the net and claim it to be yours.

have it confirmed by Weistec that its your CLK and that it was done on Headers/Pump Gas tuning only

Forget Jacob , I AM CHALLENGING you right now. Now either be a man and PUT UP or STFU.

Although I do know that you will PUSS out because you actually have no balls and actually havent dynoed your car making those numbersClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    were you raped as a kid?. I feel sorry for you!

Still cant get pussy huh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

take the challenge Luke. Please Kick me out, commonClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Post it and have Weistec Confirm it.

You can post any dynosheet from the net and claim it to be yours.

have it confirmed by Weistec that its your CLK and that it was done on Headers/Pump Gas tuning only

Forget Jacob , I AM CHALLENGING you right now. Now either be a man and PUT UP or STFU.

Although I do know that you will PUSS out because you actually have no balls and actually havent dynoed your car making those numbersClick here to enlarge
    I didn't dyno my car at Weistec, I did it here in LA so I'm not sure how Weistec can confirm it. If you want that graph, agree to the terms and I'll get a copy of it. Calm down and quit hurling insults dude, you're only making yourself look like a child.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I didn't dyno my car at Weistec, I did it here in LA so I'm not sure how Weistec can confirm it. If you want that graph, agree to the terms and I'll get a copy of it. And quit hurling insults dude, you're only making yourself look like a child.
    Agreed, no more insults

Since you say you did it in LA and not Weistec. show me a video of the dyno Pull in SAE correction, that will do. Have Weistec confirm the car is on PUMP GAS TUNING/HEADERS. I will leave

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Agreed, no more insults

Since you say you did it in LA and not Weistec. show me a video of the dyno Pull in SAE correction, that will do. Have Weistec confirm the car is on PUMP GAS TUNING/HEADERS. I will leave
    All I can get is a graph that was done a while ago and it wasn't filmed. Hell, I didn't even ask for a copy of the graph because it didn't mean that much to me. So if you want it, I'll have to call the place that did it and get a copy (if they still have it). If not, then I'll consider doing it all over again and videoing it for you, but only if your buddies agree to the same terms.
    I'll check back in later, have better things to do than bicker with someone on the internet...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    1- Video of a Dyno Pull of the car since you say it wasnt done at Weistec. Or just take it Weistec and dyno the car there. Is that too hard??

2- Have Weistec confirm the dyno if it was done at thier shop and confirm the car is on PUMP GAS Tuning/ HEADERS

If you are really making 500rwhp. I WILL LEAVE and agree to be kicked out, if not then THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO YOU

COMMON

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    All I can get is a graph that was done a while ago and it wasn't filmed. Hell, I didn't even ask for a copy of the graph because it didn't mean that much to me. So if you want it, I'll have to call the place that did it and get a copy (if they still have it). If not, then I'll consider doing it all over again and videoing it for you, but only if your buddies agree to the same terms.
    I'll check back in later, have better things to do than bicker with someone on the internet...

AHAHAHAHAAAH. What do mu buddies have to do with this.????

They dont have it, BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER DONE

NOW GO DYNO THE CAR AND DO WHAT I TOLD YOU.

TAKE THE CHALLENGE IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT. WHY ARE YOU SWITCHING GEARS?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    were you raped as a kid?. I feel sorry for you!

Still cant get pussy huh?
    I was... which means there is a small chance I could be your father, depending of course on how many other partners your mother had at the time Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    AHAHAHAHAAAH. What do mu buddies have to do with this.????

They dont have it, BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER DONE

NOW GO DYNO THE CAR AND DO WHAT I TOLD YOU.

TAKE THE CHALLENGE IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT. WHY ARE YOU SWITCHING GEARS?
    the only one switching gears here is you, as I pointed out above. Previously all you asked for was a graph posted - now you want me to waste an entire day, driving 2 hours to Weistec and 2 hours back, videoing the whole thing, sending you files etc etc. I haven't switched gears at all. I can get the graph and Weistec already confirmed my mods in the text messages I posted...if that isn't enough, I will have them post my mods here - which are intake, headers, primary cats and a tune.
    Sorry pal, that's all you're going to get as that is all you have asked for in the past. Agree to the terms and I'll post the graph after I get a copy of it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here is what you posted to Jacob earlier;
    ... If I agree to post my header/tune only dyno showing 500+ WHP on pump gas, you and your brother agree to never post here again and
    Now you dont have it.???

DYNO THE CAR. This is not Bickering, this pulling away from a challenge you cant take!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the only one switching gears here is you, as I pointed out above. Previously all you asked for was a graph posted - now you want me to waste an entire day, driving 2 hours to Weistec and 2 hours back, videoing the whole thing, sending you files etc etc. I haven't switched gears at all. I can get the graph and Weistec already confirmed my mods in the text messages I posted...if that isn't enough, I will have them post my mods here - which are intake, headers, primary cats and a tune.
    Sorry pal, that's all you're going to get as that is all you have asked for in the past. Agree to the terms and I'll post the graph after I get a copy of it.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH. AS I SAID BEFORE

THAT $HITBAG DOESNT HAVE A 500RWHP DYNOSHEET ON HIS CAR. EVEN THOUGH I OFFERED TO DELEATE MY ACCOUNT, THIS IS WHAT HE HAD TO SAY

WELL SORRY DUDE, I"M NOT GOING TO TRUST ANY DYNOSHEET WITHOUT IT BEING CONFIRMED BY WEISTEC OR AT LEAST A VIDEO BEING SHOWED OF THE CAR AND THE DYNO PULLL

THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING WHAT IS REALLY BETWEEN YOUR LEGS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast