Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 79
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    when you stop spreading FALSE auto info and show some respect toward me and the rest of the Arab members.

    You act as if you never personally attacked my posts.

    Im ready to post all the disrepectful posts to me and my brother (hundreds of them). I am also ready to post all the filthy PM's between you and I.

    Leave my posts in peace and I will do the same with you. PEACE
    I haven't posted anything false - on the contrary, you are the one posting generalized comments.

    Aww, you still butthurt about the past ? LOL, grow a sack and quit acting like a little $#@!. I too can post all the racist and anti-semitic things you and your buddies have sent me AND posted here in numerous threads so why don't you give it a rest already and get a $#@!ing life.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I haven't posted anything false - on the contrary, you are the one posting generalized comments.

    Aww, you still butthurt about the past ? LOL, grow a sack and quit acting like a little $#@!. I too can post all the racist and anti-semitic things you and your buddies have sent me AND posted here in numerous threads so why don't you give it a rest already and get a $#@!ing life.
    AHAHAHHA. Butthurt? No. I am not the one that keeps crying to the admin for being offended

    As for the Anti-sematic comments. How can I be ant-sematic. I am an Arab. If you had any brains you would know that both Arabs and Hebrews return to the same sematic bloodline. I might be Anti-Jew, yes, but not Anti-sematic. I am sematic myself lol.
    I only posted these hate emails after you posted videos of our holy book being burned and throwing comments like "Sand $#@!s", "Towel Head" etc...

    Now fuk off
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

    Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I haven't posted anything false -
    You 500rwhp claim on your CLK with headers/Pump gas tune is FALSE

    Your comment about a stock M3 beating an SLS on a road course not only is FALSE, but also laughable

    Your comment, that the MCT is not a 722.9 tranny is dead FALSE

    should I keep going......?


    Lastly, you have no experience, I have not seen you post any data or anything new in that matter for the M156/M159. I have not seen you post any track/drag data, no dynosheets, and no Vbox data.All you do is talk. Therefore, Please Shut up and let the men race
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

    Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,223
    Rep Points
    31,320.2
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    Not angry with you, just askin to mind your own matters
    You are getting into it with way too many members and causing way too much trouble. The attitude needs to change as I'm now getting complaints about you across the board.

    Removed from this thread.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    London and USA
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Points
    1,442.9
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I found this on yootoob BTW



    Sounds okay yes ?
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive


    Click here to enlarge



  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    AHAHAHHA. Butthurt? No. I am not the one that keeps crying to the admin for being offended

    As for the Anti-sematic comments. How can I be ant-sematic. I am an Arab. If you had any brains you would know that both Arabs and Hebrews return to the same sematic bloodline. I might be Anti-Jew, yes, but not Anti-sematic. I am sematic myself lol.
    I only posted these hate emails after you posted videos of our holy book being burned and throwing comments like "Sand $#@!s", "Towel Head" etc...

    Now fuk off
    Wow, so you openly admit to being a bigot and hating someone based solely on their religion. THAT is the reason is dislike you, it has nothing to do with you being Arab. It's people like you who make the world a $#@!ty place.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,223
    Rep Points
    31,320.2
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Kindly drop it.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Kindly drop it.
    Gladly.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    London and USA
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Points
    1,442.9
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Exactly, I am a Protestant, my missus is from a holocaust surviving Jewish family... my ex wife and kids are Catholics, yet I have more gay, Jewish and Muslim friends than Christian...

    Shags, we are all the same... and indeed we all usually suffer more at the hands of our own race/type than any other race or creed
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive


    Click here to enlarge



  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    358
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 9 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by 63Master is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.



  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,223
    Rep Points
    31,320.2
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    As already stated drop it. Last time.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,067
    Rep Points
    879.5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    2 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    and i thought M3 owners were bad... hehehehehehe
    '08 535xi - fbo

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    819
    Rep Points
    759.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Worst thread, EVER.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,067
    Rep Points
    879.5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    yeah honestly Sticky we're okay with you deleting those kinds of bull$#@! comments that ruin your articles
    '08 535xi - fbo

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,223
    Rep Points
    31,320.2
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    yeah honestly Sticky we're okay with you deleting those kinds of bull$#@! comments that ruin your articles
    I don't like deleting comments obviously but I'll need to be tighter on this. Sometimes we let way too much go here to the detriment of the content.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Agree 100% with Joe and raw on this. I have no issue with anyone but "you" (Luke vs. Arab) all have the ability to dis-rail ANY thread into petty back and forth of a continuing argument which is really getting old. It used to be you went here for real discussion and MBWorld for crap but it is now the other way around. Don't respond to thus but rather rise above the pettiness going forward.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    292
    Rep Points
    252.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    We have the real technical discussion for multiple platforms and I know this because I read the competition from time to time. This whole middle east stuff has detracted from threads for a while and is going to stop. Nobody cares or wants it, enough.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    2 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    You 500rwhp claim on your CLK with headers/Pump gas tune is FALSE
    It has to be close to 500whp, I gave him my old headers and exhaust and I got up to 511whp on a race gas tune. He is making 490-500wh on pump, I guarantee it.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    258
    Rep Points
    528.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    2 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I hate everyone equally.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    It has to be close to 500whp, I gave him my old headers and exhaust and I got up to 511whp on a race gas tune. He is making 490-500wh on pump, I guarantee it.
    I dont. I gurantee it wont!

    You made 511 on a custom race gas tuning. Race Gas tuning alone will give you a 25-30 whp gain bro. Therefore, that doesnt equal 500rwhp on Pump!

    Lastly and defenitley not least, we have been contacted by a person who dyno tuned his CLK BS recently with Weistec. This car also has racing heads in addition to Headers/filters. It recieved several tune adjustments and the best they pulled was 487whp. Rememebr, this car has heads. 500rwho is impossible on Headers/Pump gas tuning for an M156. My brother was correct!

    I also put a header/tune C63 on pump gas from Weistec recently and the best it did was 450rwhp. The car is now supercharged and I will post you all up on the gains
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    We have the real technical discussion for multiple platforms and I know this because I read the competition from time to time. This whole middle east stuff has detracted from threads for a while and is going to stop. Nobody cares or wants it, enough.

    Look at all of our history and posts. I challenge you to see anything discussed besides cars and tuning. The only problem is one racist common and usual person comes along and attacks the posts and throws insults. You expect us to not reply, but why not do something about that person!??
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Look at all of our history and posts. I challenge you to see anything discussed besides cars and tuning. The only problem is one racist common and usual person comes along and attacks the posts and throws insults. You expect us to not reply, but why not do something about that person!??
    It takes two people for any argument so you are just as much to blame. If you do not respond, there is no argument and if someone else continues, they will make themselves look bad.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    I dont. I gurantee it wont!

    You made 511 on a custom race gas tuning. Race Gas tuning alone will give you a 25-30 whp gain bro. Therefore, that doesnt equal 500rwhp on Pump!

    Lastly and defenitley not least, we have been contacted by a person who dyno tuned his CLK BS recently with Weistec. This car also has racing heads in addition to Headers/filters. It recieved several tune adjustments and the best they pulled was 487whp. Rememebr, this car has heads. 500rwho is impossible on Headers/Pump gas tuning for an M156. My brother was correct!

    I also put a header/tune C63 on pump gas from Weistec recently and the best it did was 450rwhp. The car is now supercharged and I will post you all up on the gains
    So someone at Weistec contacted you and told you that I have modified heads ? LOL, that's funny since my heads are 100% stock. So either you are making that up or the "person" who contacted you has no clue what he is talking about.



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Look at all of our history and posts. I challenge you to see anything discussed besides cars and tuning. The only problem is one racist common and usual person comes along and attacks the posts and throws insults. You expect us to not reply, but why not do something about that person!??
    Really ??? No need to look any further than THIS THREAD where your brother went off on yet another hate filled tirade. I simply disagreed with him about his claims that his SLS would "rape" any BMW, and I provided hard numbers and facts WITHOUT personally attacking him. His responses were:


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    Not arrogant you piece of $hit
    Go back to your 500rwhp fantasy you douchebag
    You see now you idiot?
    This douchebag and I have a long dark history in this forum.
    To which I responded and still did not personally attack him:

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Is it possible for you to have a discussion without personally attacking people ?
    Man, you really have issues...
    You need to get your facts straight, Yacoub.
    Now, back to my header/tune CLK BS. I spoke with Mike from Weistec this weekend about the "custom dyno tuning" you and your brother keep referring to and here is what he had to say. Please note my first question where I ask if any improvements could be made from dyno tuning, thus proving again that what you said about someone contacting you from Weistec about my car being dynoed and having custom heads is totally false. So either you are lying or the person who contacted you is lying. Either way, you are spreading misinformation that needs correction:


    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge


    So that pretty much proves wrong all your talk about how a "custom dyno tune" is better than a "canned" "flash" tune. This goes back to what @Sticky was saying about the evolution of tuning from the Evosport/Powerchip days. It's come a long way, and Weistec has it pretty much perfected for the M156 platform with a simple flash...even on pump gas.

    So, now that we have that cleared up...I'll make you a deal. If I agree to post my header/tune only dyno showing 500+ WHP on pump gas, you and your brother agree to never post here again and give @Sticky permission to delete every thread/post you ever made here and delete your user accounts.

    Deal ? Yes or no will suffice...

  24. #49
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    It takes two people for any argument so you are just as much to blame. If you do not respond, there is no argument and if someone else continues, they will make themselves look bad.
    Tell yourself.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  25. #50
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    So someone at Weistec contacted you and told you that I have modified heads ? LOL, that's funny since my heads are 100% stock. So either you are making that up or the "person" who contacted you has no clue what he is talking about.
    This is why I can't argue with you. You are so full of hate that it makes you look stupid. I said SOMEONE with another CLK. Not You. Someone else, and you know him very well I believe. I could say who he is , but I am going to respect his privacy.

    That particular car had the same Weistec tune you had+ racing heads and after a set of tune adjustments , the car only made 487whp.

    I already know that you never custom tuned your car.

    Finally, I don't believe any of the crap that Mike gave you. NONE. A custom tune will always be better than a flash tune. It's hard to convince someone who simply can't see that. Sorry, but that's the truth. Steven custom tuned my SL63 when he visited my country and we gained 30rwhp on the spot and this was on a hotter weather.

    Go Dyno your car. Post a video of the run and have someone from Weistec confirm it's still on pump gas dynoing 500rwhp. It won't happen , lol . Sorry but that's the absolute truth. If it does, good for you , I'll sure be impressed. You will be the first in the world to make it happen. but I won't leave this forum and I'll still give you a middle finger . Now how do you like that?


    how about if it doesn't make 500rwhp, will you leave the forum for good and shall I have joe erase your account?
    Last edited by Jacob502; 06-16-2014 at 12:34 PM.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •