Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone going to vegas this weekend?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anyone going to vegas this weekend?

shopping for hotels, would be traveling alone... if you have a room and have space for an extra, or want to split a room.

the cost of staying at hooters alone, i could pitch in for aria or wynn with 2-3 others.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

Not this weekend but in two weeks.

Hooters sucks man. It's garbage.

The Wynn is overrated. So is Aria IMO.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not this weekend but in two weeks.

Hooters sucks man. It's garbage.

The Wynn is overrated. So is Aria IMO.
    hooters is the cheapest at $100, and an easy walk to mgm. next best would be treasure island at $200, that hotel has held up pretty well. never stayed at the city center or wynn hotels, highest i've gone is venetian and mandalay bay, oh and bellagio once

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

I stay at Flamingos new deluxe rooms when I go by myself. Cheap, but clean cause they remodeled in 08. And it's right in the middle of the strip. If not that, Mirage or Planet hollywood is my second choice if cost is involved.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by louis redfoot Click here to enlarge
    hooters is the cheapest at $100, and an easy walk to mgm. next best would be treasure island at $200, that hotel has held up pretty well. never stayed at the city center or wynn hotels, highest i've gone is venetian and mandalay bay, oh and bellagio once
    Try hotwire.com for your dates. You'll get a better hotel at that price.

Hooters is seriously a pile of $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I stay at Flamingos new deluxe rooms when I go by myself. Cheap, but clean cause they remodeled in 08. And it's right in the middle of the strip. If not that, Mirage or Planet hollywood is my second choice if cost is involved.
    The remodeled rooms at Flamingo are sick. I remember sitting on the toilet drinking a beer and watching the TV's they put in the mirrors. LOL it was awesome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The remodeled rooms at Flamingo are sick. I remember sitting on the toilet drinking a beer and watching the TV's they put in the mirrors. LOL it was awesome.
    Yep, we call that the "stripper room" whenever I stay at flamigos lol. Marble everywhere, I make it snow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

I'm going to be staying at the pile of crap that is the Excalibur in a couple weeks because I let a girlfriend book it. Her friends can't afford to stay anywhere else, LAME.

If you're looking to party the best hotel is the Artisan, period. I mean P A R T Y.

I booked the Luxor for SEMA. $50 a night for four nights lol. Can't beat that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

I'm going to be staying at the pile of crap that is the Excalibur in a couple weeks because I let a girlfriend book it. Her friends can't afford to stay anywhere else, LAME.

If you're looking to party the best hotel is the Artisan, period. I mean P A R T Y.

I booked the Luxor for SEMA. $50 a night for four nights lol. Can't beat that.
    Aww crap excalibur lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

I have a feeling I'll end up in my own suite.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol hotwire is one of those anonymous sites, i don't want to end up in stratosphere or riviera. i usually use kayak... so far treasure island is the clear winner. good location, some decent bars and restaurants all with no cover. though i usually roam around the entire strip.

hooters you get a clean room with 24 hr wings

a few years back i slammed a pretty hot call girl at travelodge, and she was like "yeah man, as long as you get a clean bed, just spend your money on clothes"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

THANKS FOR THE INVITE GUYS~

No sorry I can't make it this weekend or next weekend anyways. Maybe next time Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

lol hotwire is one of those anonymous sites, i don't want to end up in stratosphere or riviera.
    So specify above four stars and north end of the strip, you're good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I used to live in Vegas, have crashed in literally every room there imaginable and yes the "new" Flamingo room is nice

I like the Palms but if you are young fellas, just crash in the Mirage sports book after a long night of partying... tip the security guy $20... rinse and repeat... did that many a time when I had zero loot and was paying for my cancer treatment

BTW why is everyone invited to Vegas this weekend except me Click here to enlarge
    E85 996 TTS RWD = 2/3 HBK
    E39 540i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

still available to split a room at a better hotel. i'll even be the pimp and approach girls for you all

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

still available to split a room at a better hotel. i'll even be the pimp and approach girls for you all

had a young girl of the night live at my place for a while... rather forget the whole experience, her Crystal Meth episodes and all
    E39 540i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

And have you scare them away? No thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And have you scare them away? No thanks.
    it's easy if they're pros. as long as they got no crazy tattoos that means nobody owns them. a few drinks etc and it's in the bag.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

it's easy if they're pros. as long as they got no crazy tattoos that means nobody owns them. a few drinks etc and it's in the bag.

99% of the ho's in Las Vegas have "managers"
    E39 540i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

These days it feels like there are more hookers out there than real girls.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    I used to live in Vegas, have crashed in literally every room there imaginable and yes the "new" Flamingo room is nice

I like the Palms but if you are young fellas, just crash in the Mirage sports book after a long night of partying... tip the security guy $20... rinse and repeat... did that many a time when I had zero loot and was paying for my cancer treatment

BTW why is everyone invited to Vegas this weekend except me Click here to enlarge
    you had cancer and was too busy partying in vegas? what about this story doesn't add up?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

you had cancer and was too busy partying in vegas? what about this story doesn't add up?
    well cancer recovery before I started partying mate if you want the timeline, but once you overcome death situations one tends to over-celebrate, but thanks for your concern
    E39 540i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so anyway, i booked treasure island for the weekend. looking forward to it, i don't go to vegas often anymore and it's usually on a weekday to save money.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

Treasure Island is a great hotel and being connected to the Mirage is a huge plus.

Take the tram over and the burger place at the Mirage has arguably the best burgers in Vegas.

If you are into wine, there is a decent wine bar at the Mirage. It isn't as good as the one at the Rio but it's probably the third best Vegas has to offer.

The Sushi spot at the Mirage is insanely expensive. They do have a good Brazilian style BBQ though that is a decent value.

As far as Treasure Island goes, probably the most comfortable beds in Vegas. I have yet to stay in a more comfortable bed. It's like laying on a cloud when you are hungover, glorious.

There is a place by the escalators when you come in from the garage on your right that has those cool gigantic margaritas. The bartenders are pretty good too:

Click here to enlarge

If there's anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask. I feel like I have a pretty good pulse on Vegas.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Treasure Island is a great hotel and being connected to the Mirage is a huge plus.

Take the tram over and the burger place at the Mirage has arguably the best burgers in Vegas.

If you are into wine, there is a decent wine bar at the Mirage. It isn't as good as the one at the Rio but it's probably the third best Vegas has to offer.

The Sushi spot at the Mirage is insanely expensive. They do have a good Brazilian style BBQ though that is a decent value.

As far as Treasure Island goes, probably the most comfortable beds in Vegas. I have yet to stay in a more comfortable bed. It's like laying on a cloud when you are hungover, glorious.

There is a place by the escalators when you come in from the garage on your right that has those cool gigantic margaritas. The bartenders are pretty good too:

If there's anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask. I feel like I have a pretty good pulse on Vegas.
    If your still paying for your hotel rooms, your pulse isn't that good Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast