Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 148
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    its easy, just give them dam commies, i men Dems a taste of their own medicine. Tell them they can can post all they want, but any Pos reps they get, are redistributed among the entire board, but any Neg reps they get to keep
    WTF is wrong with you
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    WTF is wrong with you
    i cant understand why someone would support the socialist agenda. unless they are one of the lazies that stands to gain from others hard work..

    -oh, and i forgot to add, that the redistribution of Pos reps, would be governed by someone that has aboslutly no understanding of the system, or respect for it, or its intent, and would use it to benefit their friends and their own agenda . someone lik GG//M3 maybe..

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Rep disabled on this thread and I will clean it up.

    I'll have to think a solution for political threads.
    politics section. no rep

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i cant understand why someone would support the socialist agenda. unless they are one of the lazies that stands to gain from others hard work..
    Do you understand that some things should be socialized. Most of all Health Care.
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    politics section. no rep
    Make a Politics sub-section
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    Do you understand that some things should be socialized. Most of all Health Care.
    lol, no, thats one of the things that shouldnt be socialized. look at canada's system, sucks! federal gov was not meant to intervene on such things re-read, or read for the first time the constitution plz. smart men taht lived in a time when people had no right because of big Gov.. its frightnening how they wrote things specifically saying not to allow federal Gov to do.. and yet we (YOU) are letting them do it

    BTW, you did just admit to a socialist agenda. ie communist

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol, no, thats one of the things that shouldnt be socialized. look at canada's system, sucks! federal gov was not meant to intervene on such things re-read, or read for the first time the constitution plz. smart men taht lived in a time when people had no right because of big Gov.. its frightnening how they wrote things specifically saying not to allow federal Gov to do.. and yet we (YOU) are letting them do it

    BTW, you did just admit to a socialist agenda. ie communist

    Eh do you know how many institutions in the US are socialist?
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    In America there is a fire department, a police department, a SCHOOL SYSTEM all paid for by tax money in a socialist manner. On the national level their is the department of highways that provide maintenance of highways all at tax payer expense in a socialist manner.

    So why not a one payer health care system? or at least a Goverment Health Care Plan.
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Tell them they can can post all they want, but any Pos reps they get, are redistributed among the entire board, but any Neg reps they get to keep
    Too realistic.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    politics section. no rep
    Yes, that is a solution, but then it would slow down OT as a whole.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    In America there is a fire department, a police department, a SCHOOL SYSTEM all paid for by tax money in a socialist manner.
    Not in a socialist manner and secondly, those "systems" have expanded way beyond the small government they were supposed to be.

    I went to private school, why the $#@! were my parents paying taxes for others to go to school? Why were they paying twice?

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    So why not a one payer health care system?
    Have you seen the quality of our roads? Compare the technology that goes into roads for the masses vs. say set up for private use by private companies. How do you compare the quality?

    How about the school system? Hah, go ahead and compare the quality you get from a public education to a private one, I bet it is similar to the quality you get in medical care.

    Your answer is to dilute the quality of the system for everyone? Ridiculous. Your analogy leaves out the most important part.

    Plus, where is it said that people are entitled to health care? They aren't, and they shouldn't be, because it simply isn't feasible to provide handouts for everyone. We can't keep giving everyone everything, these social programs have to stop spiraling out of control before we can't afford anything other than welfare. This system was not designed to be socialist.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Not in a socialist manner and secondly, those "systems" have expanded way beyond the small government they were supposed to be.

    I went to private school, why the $#@! were my parents paying taxes for others to go to school? Why were they paying twice?
    I went to a private school too and my parents probably paid what yours pay/payed for your college tuition. The reason why they should pay taxes is because you don't want $#@!ing ignorant workers and some people dont have the privilege that you had and is not their fault and because if we have stupid workers we will have a low GDP. Understand that a stupid country doesn't go anywhere
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes, that is a solution, but then it would slow down OT as a whole.
    some people don't even want to see political stuff. when the O/T section goes from black to grey, I check in here and but it's just more heated political talk.

    I read this stuff when I'm in the mood, but I usually ignore it.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    I went to a private school too and my parents probably paid what yours pay/payed for your college tuition. The reason why they should pay taxes is because you don't want $#@!ing ignorant workers and some people dont have the privilege that you had and is not their fault and because if we have stupid workers we will have a lower GDP.
    They did pay their taxes and I don't see how it is fair for them who are already paying more in taxes to have to pay double just because people are poor. My parents never took any handouts probably because they were never conditioned to be accustomed to them.

    I think it is ridiculous for people who are paying for private school to have to pay public school taxes in addition. I don't want it to be that I have to pay for others people's health care when I am paying for my own private health care. I don't want to support other people or pay double just because I can and they can't.

    You bring up privilege? It is not a privilege, it is the capability to pay that has been EARNED. The drive to get it was probably due to not having the government give you little things to appease you. Yes, it is their fault.

    You think you aren't making workers ignorant? What you are doing is making them dependent and it just continues to escalate.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    some people don't even want to see political stuff. when the O/T section goes from black to grey, I check in here and but it's just more heated political talk.

    I read this stuff when I'm in the mood, but I usually ignore it.
    The problem is a political section would just have one or two threads that had tons of replies in them. Just disabling rep in them manually may be the best solution.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Not in a socialist manner and secondly, those "systems" have expanded way beyond the small government they were supposed to be.
    How so? Explain please because that is just... You aren't saying anything really
    Click here to enlarge

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    How so? Explain please because that is just... You aren't saying anything really
    No, I said something, and that was that government has gotten too big with bloated social programs.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No, I said something, and that was that government has gotten too big with bloated social programs.
    Not true
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    Not true
    Not true that is not what I was saying (which yes, it was) or that government has gotten too big?

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Im going to tell you what is worst and the real problem. Food stamps and welfare.
    Click here to enlarge

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Sticky, you mean you have to work and contribute to society in order to have nice things and stay in good health? That's bull$#@! Sticky, I just can't work, my couch feels too nice, I get sick very easily and I can't keep smoking weed if I work. Life is unfair and everyone is against me, especially those mean business owners that will only hire people that are actually educated or have some form of dedication and common sense. I deserve my welfare!

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Goverment is too big yes.
    Click here to enlarge

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, you mean you have to work and contribute to society in order to have nice things and stay in good health? That's bull$#@! Sticky, I just can't work, my couch feels too nice, I get sick very easily and I can't keep smoking weed if I work. Life is unfair and everyone is against me, especially those mean business owners that will only hire people that are actually educated or have some form of dedication and common sense. I deserve my welfare!
    A poignant argument, I am convinced.

    My car goes up for sale tomorrow just tell me the address to send the money. Do you have any single mothers in your family as well? I don't really my TV, computer, or anything else really, you do.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    Goverment is too big yes.
    Yes, it is, as I said.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •