Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Interesting you feel the need to hurl personal insults while claiming credibility and assuming you know what's happened with my car over the past year based SOLELY from what you read here. And the trans work I was referring to was not the throttle blip - that was about six months after they did my valve body and the other mods (which you know nothing about). My car actually was flat bedded back and forth to Weistec THREE different times over the past year, none of which I posted about here - for this exact reason and people like you who post here who are more interested in numbers on paper than lap times.
    I don't give a $hit about your car or what you do with it. Again, running away from the context of this argument like the pussy that you really are. You made a claim that your car was putting down 500rwhp on a pump gas tune without backing it up. Now either put up or be a man and STFU.
    Just admit that your wrong. It isn't too hard. You should try it once in a while

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge
    I don't give a $hit about your car or what you do with it. Again, running away from the context of this argument like the pussy that you really are. You made a claim that your car was putting down 500rwhp on a pump gas tune without backing it up. Now either put up or be a man and STFU.
    Just admit that your wrong. It isn't too hard. You should try it once in a while

for someone who doesn't care about my car you sure seem pretty upset. How am I running away for the context?? I've outlined exactly how you are making assumptions based on what you read here. Sorry if I don't feel the need to prove anything to you; but since you don't care, then it shouldn't be such a big deal, right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

3 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    for someone who doesn't care about my car you sure seem pretty upset. How am I running away for the context?? I've outlined exactly how you are making assumptions based on what you read here. Sorry if I don't feel the need to prove anything to you; but since you don't care, then it shouldn't be such a big deal, right?
    Your runnig away by throwing insults and not answering and putting up proof. You act as if you have something to share, when you actually dont!
    You made the same claim in another thread abd I also argued that you were wrong!

Here is a sad Fact for you:

Your CLK BS with a Weistec tune never dynoed 500whp and Will not Dyno 500rwhp on a pump tune, EVERClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sorry if I don't feel the need to prove anything to you; but since you don't care, then it shouldn't be such a big deal, right?
    there is a difference between "Dont need" and "Don't Have". Try to differentiate between both.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    Your runnig away by throwing insults and not answering and putting up proof. You act as if you have something to share, when you actually dont!
    You made the same claim in another thread abd I also argued that you were wrong!

Here is a sad Fact for you:

Your CLK BS with a Weistec tune never dynoed 500whp and Will not Dyno 500rwhp on a pump tune, EVERClick here to enlarge
    Sorry, but I have not personally insulted anyone...unless you mean calling your buddy a troll, but that's the truth and hardly comparable to the insults he's thrown around.
    And I have not acted as if I have something to share - on the contrary, I've been very clear that I have no desire to prove anything to you or your buddy. Sorry.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

there is a difference between "Dont need" and "Don't Have". Try to differentiate between both.
    Sure - need would imply that it is a necessity, HAVE would imply that I don't have a choice. In this case, I neither need, nor have to provide you with anything. Since you don't care, remember...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sorry, but I have not personally insulted anyone...unless you mean calling your buddy a troll, but that's the truth and hardly comparable to the insults he's thrown around.
    And I have not acted as if I have something to share - on the contrary, I've been very clear that I have no desire to prove anything to you or your buddy. Sorry.
    Ahahahahaha. That's because you have nothing and you can't. That's the Absoloute truth. You even mentioned Weistec in this thread and even called out mike to answer your claim. Ofcourse they chose not to comment.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Ahahahahaha. That's because you have nothing and you can't. That's the Absoloute truth. You even mentioned Weistec in this thread and even called out mike to answer your claim. Ofcourse they chose not to comment.
    Yeah, they make a habit of not getting into silly little internet spats. Perhaps you should do the same. But, I thought you didn't care ??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I'd love to hear @Weistec thoughts...Mike ?

@Weistec chime in on the subject.
    Here it is. If you knew for sure you were making that number or at least have seen it on the Dyno, you would be sharing it. The fact that they didn't reply and you are still replying to me further proves that you are trying to cover your BS claim. Sorry, but you have nothing and you looked like a total idiot in this thread

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yeah, they make a habit of not getting into silly little internet spats. Perhaps you should do the same. But, I thought you didn't care ??
    Then stop posting

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Then stop posting
    My pleasure

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Just to clarify to everybody , this was the post that was initiated by me showing some Interest on an explanation from a bogus claim
    @LZH, can you please enlighten us as to why think your CLK BS is making 500RWHP on a flash pump tune?

as an M156 enthusiast, I would love to hear the answer
    As it stood and still stands, I never gave a $hit about his car and whatever he does with it. Only interested to know if the claim was true and held some backed up data as I posted above. All he did was the usual, throw insults like calling me troll and provide no relevant data whatsoever. Top class member this LZH character is In the Benzboost community.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Enough of you two girls, who else can increase the rev limit on these engines?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    why do you want to do this?

And why post in this thread and not start another topic on this???

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Because it will help with my 1/4 times.

i posted here because I believe a lot of people with tunes would read this thread.

h

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Not paying too much attention you idiot. I just have a good memory. A good memory to know that the car was sent for the tuning on the TCU for the sole reason to make the throttle blip. THIS HAS ZERO gains in whp.

Your a liar. You claimed that your car made 500whp before sending it to weistec, and your saying that you achieved 502 when the car was sent? So that confirms that we were right and your engine was in fact not making those numbers prior to it being sent.

Again, your car isn't making 502whp. Your tuners have tuned many cars on the Dyno with pump gas and they never had one car go beyond 485whp. Therefore, you are no exception. Keep lying and posting BS all you want, you might fool some, and you might fool yourself, but you won't feel me and the people that actually tuned these engines long before your dumb a$$ did and actually took the time to Dyno them and share the results with other members. You bring Zero credibility to this great forum. Have fun living in a fantasy world. lol

your a top class idiot. I'll give you that
    Quit with the insults and nonsense. You are making an issue out of nothing.

He did exactly as stated and sent the car back to Weistec and got his transmission upgraded. We all know the motor can make 500 whp NA and even more depending on what level you take it to.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

As you are adding nothing to this thread I'm removing you from it.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    Voice of reason, enough with their nonsense.

I'm pretty sure most tuners can increase the rev limit and if they can't definitely seek out another tuner.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hmm, so @Weistec, when can I stop itching for a handheld tuner option for my C63 from you guys?! I want to go with Weistec mods later so I would like to stick with their tune. Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    @Sticky.

IT IS ALIVE. lol, just finished with the install.

Click here to enlarge

Car is picking up speed pretty good. We even saw vbox improvements by a big margin
    I will take it to the dyno next week and post the results and compare them with the previous ones, but I do feel gins of 100-120rwhp

Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

4 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sounds good

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    We all know the motor can make 500 whp NA and even more depending on what level you take it to.
    please show me a header/tuned M156 on a pump gas tune making 500rwhp!

the whole discussion wasn't about whether an M156 could make that power naturally aspirated or not, but it was about achieving those whp numbers on a pump tuned/header M156, which quite frankly is impossible.

all the 500whp+ NA M156's are running heads/cams/race tunes in addition to their Exhaust mods. If you think otherwise , than please show us

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky.

IT IS ALIVE. lol, just finished with the install.

Click here to enlarge

Car is picking up speed pretty good. We even saw vbox improvements by a big margin
    I will take it to the dyno next week and post the results and compare them with the previous ones, but I do feel gins of 100-120rwhp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJdHFU2XIfw
    You didn't dyno it before/after?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    please show me a header/tuned M156 on a pump gas tune making 500rwhp!
    Ok. This is from a while back too, I bet people can do better now:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok. This is from a while back too, I bet people can do better now:

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...3AMGDyno-1.jpg
    This was Jim's CLK and it was RACE gas. You wont find any header/tuned M156's on pump gas doing 500rwhp!
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast