Close

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    i'm tellin you man
    Totally - thought it was a little out there, but now I think you are right.

Silver got punked. All the NBA players got punked. It's ridiculous. Everyone is sooooo pleased with themselves and how awesome it is all turning out. That should be the biggest red flag of all. The right thing to do is RARELY the easiest and most clear cut.

Mark Cuban for president! I love that dude.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Charles Barkley, "We are a black league"

Seriously ? It's ok for him to say that on national TV when it could not be further from the truth ?? If I was a white player in the NBA I'd be calling that $#@!ing racist piece of $#@! out. Ever heard of LARRY BIRD, Charlie ?? The whitest of the white and arguable the best NBA player ever.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Charles Barkley, "We are a black league"

Seriously ? It's ok for him to say that on national TV when it could not be further from the truth ?? If I was a white player in the NBA I'd be calling that $#@!ing racist piece of $#@! out. Ever heard of LARRY BIRD, Charlie ?? The whitest of the white and arguable the best NBA player ever.
    He's saying generally by percentages it is a black league and he's right. It's something like 70% black.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He's saying generally by percentages it is a black league and he's right. It's something like 70% black.
    He stated it's a black league, period, end of story. Do I need to list the white players in the NBA to show how wrong and shortsighted his comments were ?? He never referenced percentages, he made an off the cuff racist and generalized statement showing what he believes just like Sterling did in private, yet, he's applauded for it. The only difference is that Sterling's comments were made privately, or so he thought.
    So because Barkley is black, and considering the topic, it's ok for him to accuse someone of racist remarks while he does the same thing ???
    Wonder what he says in private...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    He stated it's a black league, period, end of story. Do I need to list the white players in the NBA to show how wrong and shortsighted his comments were ?? He never referenced percentages, he made an off the cuff racist and generalized statement showing what he believes just like Sterling did in private, yet, he's applauded for it. The only difference is that Sterling's comments were made privately, or so he thought.
    So because Barkley is black, and considering the topic, it's ok for him to accuse someone of racist remarks while he does the same thing ???
    Wonder what he says in private...
    You're right it isn't 100% black but I think he was referring to the majority. That's the impression I got as I watched the statement you are referring to.

Barkley generally is pretty level headed IMO. He didn't just pick a side based on color like most of the commenters.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by three35iguy Click here to enlarge
    I don't want to start an internet argument or anything but I just read Adrenacide's post and its these ideals that keeps racism going strong.
    1.bearing in mind that the guy probably has no experience on running a company
    black guy is now getting a fat pay cheque, and does $#@! all for the company
    3.i
    t's their buddy who is handling the tender process and he's getting a kick back
    We even have certain cars that are labelled as "BBBEE Cars", because of the blacks that drive them
    5.w
    hite people, who were very knowledgeable about their job, were retrenched and replaced with black people.

To me this is the worst type of racism. Call me ignorant names all you wont but don't attack my work ethic and my knowledge. You are taking your own situation and spreading it across the whole african american race. If you have a problem it should be that you have a problem with the South African government. Please don't come to the US we have enough people like you. Your comment about you being "pro white" sounds more like "white power".
    P.s I am black and drive a bmw, its obviously been given to me by the government. So everyone sell your cars.

In no way am I saying it's all black people. I'm saying that we have serious racism problems in South Africa.

I am saying, that people are picked for positions in South Africa, because of the colour of their skin, not because of their work ethic or their skills. As I said in my previous post, people automatically assume it's because of BBBEE, and not because the black person is qualified and doing a really good job.

You don't get racism just in work, you see it in education too. Black people have lower standards they have to meet in order to get into university here. So what you get is a constant "dumbing" down of the black population in South Africa. It's really sad. The black people don't have to work as hard as the "whiteys" to get into University, the black people don't have to worry about getting a job when they're out of University, because our laws state that black people get preference over white people.

A perfect example of the above is this: http://www.hrfuture.net/just-in-case...php?Itemid=196. Where a white police woman, sued the South African Police Services for racial discrimination.

You are a black American in your country, you are a minority. In your country, you have laws protecting minorities. I am a White South African, in my country, I am a minority, however we have laws protecting the majority.

If you think I'm just being a racist with those points you listed above, we can have a look at South Africa's current president: Jacob Gedleyihlekisa Zuma

"1.bearing in mind that the guy probably has no experience on running a company" - Jacob Zuma only attended school up to Grade 5, which means he has the same education level as an 11 year old. The man should not be president of any country.

"2.black guy is now getting a fat pay cheque, and does $#@! all for the company" - he spent R 250 Million of tax payers money on upgrading his personal residence. We'll replace company, with country for this one.

"3.it's their buddy who is handling the tender process and he's getting a kick back" - he has been linked to countless corruption scandals.

"4.We even have certain cars that are labelled as "BBBEE Cars", because of the blacks that drive them" - The Ministerial Handbook states that every member of the executive is entitled to be reimbursed for any capital expenditure paid for the purchase of a private vehicle. Regulations set the amount at 70% of one’s annual salary and allow for two cars: one in Cape Town and one in Pretoria. 70% of Zuma’s currently salary is R1 835 792.00 which would make the total amount available to him R3 671 584.00. - What do you think he's going to be driving? A Citi Golf?

"5.white people, who were very knowledgeable about their job, were retrenched and replaced with black people." - You can have a look at how South African infrastructure has deteriorated over the last 20 years.

In January 2012, Zuma gave a speech at the ANC Centennial 2012 celebrations in Bloemfontein, South Africa and afterwards sang the song "Dubul' ibhunu" ("Shoot the Boer").

If you didn't know, Boer's in South Africa, are white farmers.

"You are taking your own situation and spreading it across the whole african american race."

I have two issues with that statement.

Firstly, I wasn't talking about "African" Americans or America at all, I was commenting on how it's OK for black people to be racist (as per the title of the thread), and I was using South Africa, it's black government, and South African blacks as an example.

Secondly, I don't know you or your background, but black Americans claiming they're "African" American, when they were born in America and grew up in America, are not African. Americans of European descent aren't called "European Americans".

I was born in Africa, and have lived in Africa my whole life. I am an African.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is not okay or acceptable for black people to be racist either. Done.

Picking and choosing examples of blacks being racist does not make your point valid because who says it's okay for blacks to be racist?

You're saying that because of the way the media covered the event means that it is only unacceptable for whites to be racist.

Hopefully you do not rely on the media to guide your perception of the world because it will be highly skewed towards what keeps their ratings up rather than reality.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dsjr2006 Click here to enlarge
    Picking and choosing examples of blacks being racist does not make your point valid because who says it's okay for blacks to be racist?
    I chose an example within the NBA context which apparently the NBA is saying it is ok for one color to be racist and for another color not to be? Unless I'm missing the Larry Johnson lifetime ban and fine?

You're saying that because of the way the media covered the event means that it is only unacceptable for whites to be racist.
    Does it not seem that way? Apparently only one color can say certain words too.

Hopefully you do not rely on the media to guide your perception of the world because it will be highly skewed towards what keeps their ratings up rather than reality.
    I do not but clearly the media prefers to make white men out to be the bad guys or am I wrong here?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I chose an example within the NBA context which apparently the NBA is saying it is ok for one color to be racist and for another color not to be? Unless I'm missing the Larry Johnson lifetime ban and fine?
    The NBA was clearly doing damage control in the first case, with Larry Johnson it yet to be seen what will happen with him, but his comments, while similar were not the same and he is not the owner of a team. I'm not saying the NBA has handled either situation very well, but they are in the unfortunate position of being asked to respond to the actions and words of ignorant individuals.

Does it not seem that way? Apparently only one color can say certain words too.
    It very much does seem that way. I doubt you singing a rap song would anger many people other than some overly-sensitive ones. On another note there is a difference between singing a verse of a song and speaking directly to someone hatefully. I personally don't understand why some races choose to use derogatory words towards each other amongst themselves, but I've really only seen it among the less cultured and more ignorant of any race, but they tend to be of more interests, thus gaining more attention.

I do not but clearly the media prefers to make white men out to be the bad guys or am I wrong here?
    The media also makes it seems to make it seem like all young black men sag, rap, smoke weed, and rob people all day; that young black women are all on welfare, and that every older white in the south is racist. I think any educated person knows these things are not true. The media wants people to watch/read so if they can sensationalize it they will, obviously they've gotten your attention.

As a side note, it has barely been 50 years since the civil rights movement, and that was many decades after the end of slavery. To expect to go from that, to complete equality and acceptance in even less time is unreasonable, especially since there are plenty of people alive today who's grandparents were slaves, obviously these people are quite old, but hatred is generally passed down...

There will always be prejudice on both sides unfortunately and the media isn't doing much to help things, throwing fuel on the fire is what they do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The NBA was clearly doing damage control in the first case, with Larry Johnson it yet to be seen what will happen with him, but his comments, while similar were not the same and he is not the owner of a team. I'm not saying the NBA has handled either situation very well, but they are in the unfortunate position of being asked to respond to the actions and words of ignorant individuals.
    Allow me to predict what will happen to him based on precedent, nothing.

Sterling, while what he said was reprehensible, is illegally recorded in private and banned for life. Johnson makes comments in public and nothing happens.

It very much does seem that way. I doubt you singing a rap song would anger many people other than some overly-sensitive ones. On another note there is a difference between singing a verse of a song and speaking directly to someone hatefully. I personally don't understand why some races choose to use derogatory words towards each other amongst themselves, but I've really only seen it among the less cultured and more ignorant of any race, but they tend to be of more interests, thus gaining more attention.
    I enjoy playing Hip-Hop, or classic west coast rap, or all kinds of different things. If the song is enjoyable I'll play or sing along and it doesn't matter what genre it is to me.

The media also makes it seems to make it seem like all young black men sag, rap, smoke weed, and rob people all day; that young black women are all on welfare, and that every older white in the south is racist. I think any educated person knows these things are not true. The media wants people to watch/read so if they can sensationalize it they will, obviously they've gotten your attention.
    The problem here I think is the % of people involved with these activities that are one race or the other. If I were to tell you out of the blue I saw someone with their pants sagging yelling rap lyrics while smoking weed, what would you picture?

As a side note, it has barely been 50 years since the civil rights movement, and that was many decades after the end of slavery. To expect to go from that, to complete equality and acceptance in even less time is unreasonable, especially since there are plenty of people alive today who's grandparents were slaves, obviously these people are quite old, but hatred is generally passed down...
    I do not expect complete equality or for racism to be ever be eliminated. Frankly, if someone wants to be racist it is up to them if they want to be ignorant and I'm not going to force them to think the way I or others do. That said I am all for eliminating double standards when it comes to racism. I'll all for eliminating making people who had nothing to do with slavery feel guilty about it.

Frankly race has nothing to do with a part of my daily life and I could care less. The first amendment does have something to do with my daily life and I prefer for it to be preserved even if that means some people get offended along the way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Allow me to predict what will happen to him based on precedent, nothing.

Sterling, while what he said was reprehensible, is illegally recorded in private and banned for life. Johnson makes comments in public and nothing happens.

I enjoy playing Hip-Hop, or classic west coast rap, or all kinds of different things. If the song is enjoyable I'll play or sing along and it doesn't matter what genre it is to me.

The problem here I think is the % of people involved with these activities that are one race or the other. If I were to tell you out of the blue I saw someone with their pants sagging yelling rap lyrics while smoking weed, what would you picture?

I do not expect complete equality or for racism to be ever be eliminated. Frankly, if someone wants to be racist it is up to them if they want to be ignorant and I'm not going to force them to think the way I or others do. That said I am all for eliminating double standards when it comes to racism. I'll all for eliminating making people who had nothing to do with slavery feel guilty about it.

Frankly race has nothing to do with a part of my daily life and I could care less. The first amendment does have something to do with my daily life and I prefer for it to be preserved even if that means some people get offended along the way.
    We could debate this all-day, maybe even for the week. I agree there is a double-standard, just as there is for many things between men and women and people of differing social classes. I don't think you could be more wrong with your percentages comment, because really it boils down to family income. Regardless of race, the behaviors of a particular socio-economic class tend to be consistent. People born into poor families tend to end up following the same patterns as their parents unfortunately.

The media in the United States is controlled by one race, with few exceptions so you choose who to blame there... And those persons that feel they are being made to feel guilty about slavery should take that up with those who perpetuate those feelings.

First amendment rights apply to issues of law enforcement and governmental interaction, not civil matters.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    because really it boils down to family income
    It's always this convenient excuse. My father somehow didn't use it when he was sent off to a concentration camp though. I'm sure living in the US on welfare today is much worse than forced labor at gunpoint, right?

People born into poor families tend to end up following the same patterns as their parents unfortunately.
    Personal responsibility. Don't blame the parents, the economy, low income housing, drugs, or whatever else. It's up to the individual.

The media in the United States is controlled by one race, with few exceptions so you choose who to blame there... And those persons that feel they are being made to feel guilty about slavery should take that up with those who perpetuate those feelings.
    I'll be sure to buy CNN out as soon I can.

First amendment rights apply to issues of law enforcement and governmental interaction, not civil matters.
    What? Since when? Do you remember when and why the Bill of Rights was created? I don't think they were debating how far reaching law enforcement was at that time and they were limiting government. It was definitely about civil matters and for a regular citizen to be able to speak freely without repercussions for said speech. I'm just a history major so what do I know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's always this convenient excuse. My father somehow didn't use it when he was sent off to a concentration camp though. I'm sure living in the US on welfare today is much worse than forced labor at gunpoint, right?

Personal responsibility. Don't blame the parents, the economy, low income housing, drugs, or whatever else. It's up to the individual.

I'll be sure to buy CNN out as soon I can.

What? Since when? Do you remember when and why the Bill of Rights was created? I don't think they were debating how far reaching law enforcement was at that time and they were limiting government. It was definitely about civil matters and for a regular citizen to be able to speak freely without repercussions for said speech. I'm just a history major so what do I know.
    Forced labor at gunpoint is slavery, not welfare.

I'm not sure what your story is, but spend your life working with and around people that live at or below the poverty line and try to tell me that personal responsibility is the whole story. There are exceptions to every rule, but family income is known to be one of the biggest determinants of future success. Also please try to explain to me how choices a 14 year old make, choices that will change their entire future is not the fault of the parents? At some point maybe they turn things around when they get older, but what life skills have they learned to help them through adulthood and who have they learned them from?

The 1st amendment specifically and only mentions the government. It was very specifically not about civil matters at all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Forced labor at gunpoint is slavery, not welfare.
    Funny how that is much more recent yet people are making excuses about about things that ended in the 1800's eh? Also, what income do you get from slave labor? You get none, right? So how is it that people who went through that can avoid dealing drugs, prison, crime, etc., and contribute to society but some living today with every modern tool at their fingertips can not? Huh?

I'm not sure what your story is, but spend your life working with and around people that live at or below the poverty line and try to tell me that personal responsibility is the whole story
    EVERYONE has mitigating circumstances. This person is poor, this person is fat, this person is stupid, this person has to care for their elderly mother, this person has a disease, etc. There is no level playing field it will never exist. I'm more for using what you have available to go forward than for making excuses for why you remain where you are or possibly even sink lower.

Also please try to explain to me how choices a 14 year old make, choices that will change their entire future is not the fault of the parents?
    There are factors of course but you can't make excuses your life even if your parents decided to spend money on crack instead of buy you school supplies. Eventually you can only point the finger at yourself.

At some point maybe they turn things around when they get older, but what life skills have they learned to help them through adulthood and who have they learned them from?
    Then they can sit around blaming others for the rest of their life if they want to.

The 1st amendment specifically and only mentions the government. It was very specifically not about civil matters at all.
    The 1st amendment mentions a hell of a lot:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Freedom of speech, period, not just freedom when talking to or about government. Freedom of religion. Freedom of the press. Freedom to peaceably assemble. And the freedom to petition the government to address grievances which is where government is specifically mentioned. So yes, it deals with civil matters your and interpretation is very far off.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Being free and able to work virtually anywhere with equal opportunity and wages is not the same as being free and not being allowed to even enter some places based on skin color alone.

I will not even bother addressing the rest since you have your mind made up, and I even agree with you on some points regarding personal responsibility, but the 1st amendment is pretty clear that you have freedom from the government, laws enacted by congress specifically.

When people choose to enter into a civil agreement that limits what they can say and do, like many people do when working for most major companies or ,for example, joining an organization such as the NBA; you give up some civil liberties. Most companies have social media policies and outside conduct policies. There are plenty of examples of people violating these policies and having to suffer the consequences, and I haven't seen many examples of these becoming 1st amendment cases in any Supreme Court.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Being free and able to work virtually anywhere with equal opportunity and wages is not the same as being free and not being allowed to even enter some places based on skin color alone.
    I'm not sure what your point is here. What opportunities are being denied based on skin color today? Education? Employment? Access to books? Libraries? Schools? Computer labs? Universities? Who is not allowed to enter a place due to their skin color?

I will not even bother addressing the rest since you have your mind made up, and I even agree with you on some points regarding personal responsibility, but the 1st amendment is pretty clear that you have freedom from the government, laws enacted by congress specifically.
    I think the First Amendment is quite clear personally.

When people choose to enter into a civil agreement that limits what they can say and do, like many people do when working for most major companies or ,for example, joining an organization such as the NBA; you give up some civil liberties. Most companies have social media policies and outside conduct policies. There are plenty of examples of people violating these policies and having to suffer the consequences, and I haven't seen many examples of these becoming 1st amendment cases in any Supreme Court.
    If you work for someone you can be fired or fined based on what you say, sure. I think that goes against the very spirit of the right to free speech but just as I do not have any legal obligation to allow you to post on my forum the NBA is not legally bound to allow Donald Sterling to say what he wants. However, Donald Sterling was illegally recorded. In a court of law, the recording would be not admissible as evidence. He is being punished for something that involves breaking the law in the first place and nobody seems to have a problem with that. I do have a problem with that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure what your point is here. What opportunities are being denied based on skin color today? Education? Employment? Access to books? Libraries? Schools? Computer labs? Universities? Who is not allowed to enter a place due to their skin color?

I think the First Amendment is quite clear personally.

If you work for someone you can be fired or fined based on what you say, sure. I think that goes against the very spirit of the right to free speech but just as I do not have any legal obligation to allow you to post on my forum the NBA is not legally bound to allow Donald Sterling to say what he wants. However, Donald Sterling was illegally recorded. In a court of law, the recording would be not admissible as evidence. He is being punished for something that involves breaking the law in the first place and nobody seems to have a problem with that. I do have a problem with that.
    There is no court of law in this case, it is the court of public opinion. The woman may and could face charges, but that hasn't happened yet obviously.

Despite the recordings being illegal, the press has the rights to release the information to the public without fear of governmental consequences, just like they were able to release the Snowden information even though it was also obtained illegally.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is no court of law in this case, it is the court of public opinion.
    That it is and seeing the NBA pander in such a manner to the rule of public opinion rather than law is absurd IMO.

Despite the recordings being illegal, the press has the rights to release the information to the public without fear of governmental consequences, just like they were able to release the Snowden information even though it was also obtained illegally.
    Well I think we just crossed into a different area regarding Snowden as the government actively seeks to pull any of his information and is trying to capture him in order for him to stand trial for chargers regarding treason and espionage. A completely different issue.

However, the press does not have the right to release things obtained illegally either as they are liable. I can't just go around stealing whatever I want and claiming freedom of the press.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That it is and seeing the NBA pander in such a manner to the rule of public opinion rather than law is absurd IMO.

Well I think we just crossed into a different area regarding Snowden as the government actively seeks to pull any of his information and is trying to capture him in order for him to stand trial for chargers regarding treason and espionage. A completely different issue.

However, the press does not have the right to release things obtained illegally either as they are liable. I can't just go around stealing whatever I want and claiming freedom of the press.
    I don't agree with the way the NBA handled it at all, I'm not even sure they should have really done anything. I think people are perfectly capable of voting with their dollars and I think the situation would have resolved itself.

The press/media did not steal the information in either situation, nor is there any evidence they had anything to do with it being obtained.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't agree with the way the NBA handled it at all, I'm not even sure they should have really done anything. I think people are perfectly capable of voting with their dollars and I think the situation would have resolved itself.

The press/media did not steal the information in either situation, nor is there any evidence they had anything to do with it being obtained.
    I agree with you on the former. On the second part, I think this requires investigation. That is why I think Adam Silver caving in to public opinion does not show a strong commissioner but a weak one. He didn't even care to check if Sterling was set up or if the recording was altered or if TMZ paid a boatload to some whore for the recording.

I mean, TMZ doesn't care obviously. They just want to suck the blood out of this and then move onto to the next thing once this is dead. However, Adam Silver mismanaged this as did the NBA who had no problem keeping Sterling around for 30 years knowing exactly how he was.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is awesome. I've seen some insane depositions. In this one divorce proceeding, this one attorney started asking the wife about anal sex to $#@! with her.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I agree with you on the former. On the second part, I think this requires investigation. That is why I think Adam Silver caving in to public opinion does not show a strong commissioner but a weak one. He didn't even care to check if Sterling was set up or if the recording was altered or if TMZ paid a boatload to some whore for the recording.

I mean, TMZ doesn't care obviously. They just want to suck the blood out of this and then move onto to the next thing once this is dead. However, Adam Silver mismanaged this as did the NBA who had no problem keeping Sterling around for 30 years knowing exactly how he was.
    The PR and politics of sports is one of the reasons I would rather just watch the games and not tune into ESPN or whatever channel it may be the rest of the time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

This was my understanding of it's original intention but the courts have since expanded the interpretation outside the original scope.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A response to the OP:

If some guy wants to make an all black league, let him!
    go ahead and find a few dozen black billionaires
    go ahead and find millions of black fans willing to drop $200 per seat at all the games
    go ahead and find black people to organize and set up the infrastructure to support all of the above

I have no problem with this idea. You know why? Because it'll never $#@!ing happen. It takes a community to support a system like the NBA. These "black leaders" are retarded. The media is racist. Also an obligatory "$#@! the government" post.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast