Close

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 319
  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    hahahaha this guy sterling, doggin on majic johnson saying he sets a bad example for kids cause of his AIDS. but typical america

    its cause hes black
    LOL

    How 'bout because he slept with hundreds (thousands?) of women...

    Well, unless you want your kid to do that I guess - which is cool, if they are in a motorcycle club.

    : P

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Points
    916.9
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    the ending Click here to enlarge
    '08 535xi - fbo

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    839
    Rep Points
    771.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    LOL

    How 'bout because he slept with hundreds (thousands?) of men...

    Well, unless you want your kid to do that I guess - which is cool, if they are in a motorcycle club.

    : P
    fixed

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    Hahaha.

    CNN is annoying - almost impossible to actually watch the whole video.

    Here is my take based on the little I have watched.

    He knows what he did is wrong.
    He is really pissed off because he felt he was manipulated and betrayed by multiple people.
    This is part of a conspiracy to change ownership of the clippers.
    He has a lot more to say but knows he can't...like how he wants to just blast Magic because the dude is dishonest and put his dick in anything with a pulse, but also knows he can't do that because people love him.
    He is slipping - not as sharp as he use to be. Normal for someone of his age and condition.
    2009 BMW E92 M3 | 2012 BMW X5 35d | 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia | 1978 Ferrari 308 GTS

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    fixed
    You are now suspended from the NFL and fined $25k dollars.
    2009 BMW E92 M3 | 2012 BMW X5 35d | 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia | 1978 Ferrari 308 GTS

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,424
    Rep Points
    32,105.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    He has a lot more to say but knows he can't...like how he wants to just blast Magic because the dude is dishonest and put his dick in anything with a pulse, but also knows he can't do that because people love him.
    Exactly.

    He kind of does when he says Magic screwed everything cheating on his wife until he caught HIV which is not a lie. I've always wondered why Magic is considered some kind of hero for this.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,424
    Rep Points
    32,105.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    And I thought the Jewish liberal left loved the "Blacks". In all respect, Sterling has an American right to voice his opinion, but unfortunately, his is wrong.
    We all know he is wrong.

    You should have the freedom to be wrong though. You should also be allowed to have conversations in private.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Points
    916.9
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    this is why i don't want to be a public figure, just a private business owner. because once you become publicly affluent the first 3 words in the amendments section in the document of our country's laws means nothing in your case, it's such horse$#@!
    '08 535xi - fbo

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    839
    Rep Points
    771.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    We all know he is wrong.

    You should have the freedom to be wrong though. You should also be allowed to have conversations in private.
    Kind of like one is not a criminal until one is caught.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,424
    Rep Points
    32,105.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    Kind of like one is not a criminal until one is caught.
    I wouldn't confuse this with innocent until proven guilty. You should not have the freedom to be a criminal. You should be allowed to legally say what you want in private. Big difference between the two.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Exactly.

    He kind of does when he says Magic screwed everything cheating on his wife until he caught HIV which is not a lie. I've always wondered why Magic is considered some kind of hero for this.
    ...or why anal-rapist Kobe has his own Nike shoes?

    The public believes what they want to believe and has a short-term memory.

    HIV and rape so sad.

    OH LOOK DOPE DUNK Y0!
    2009 BMW E92 M3 | 2012 BMW X5 35d | 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia | 1978 Ferrari 308 GTS

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    595
    Rep Points
    806.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    hahahaha this guy sterling, doggin on majic johnson saying he sets a bad example for kids cause of his AIDS. but typical america

    its cause hes black
    Shhh...white people don't like admitting that truth, they disguise it with every other excuse you see in this thread.

    This thread is so full of prejudice...a jewish man $h!ts on minorities and the first reaction of every non minority is to get defensive and deflect it all back on black people, smh...
    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    Shhh...white people don't like admitting that truth, they disguise it with every other excuse you see in this thread.
    Hmmmm. I only see one racist in this thread.
    2009 BMW E92 M3 | 2012 BMW X5 35d | 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia | 1978 Ferrari 308 GTS

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    595
    Rep Points
    806.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Hmmmm. I only see one racist in this thread.
    Where did I say anything about white people being inferior to another race? Learn the definition of a word before ignorantly tossing it around...

    I got neg repped for telling the truth...
    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    Where did I say anything about white people being inferior to another race? Learn the definition of a word before ignorantly tossing it around...

    I got neg repped for telling the truth...
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...87c5abe5-1.jpg
    Yah I neg repped you because you are a racist.

    Someone that "disguises things with every other excuse" is dishonest. You say all white people are dishonest.

    That's racism.
    2009 BMW E92 M3 | 2012 BMW X5 35d | 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia | 1978 Ferrari 308 GTS

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    595
    Rep Points
    806.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Yah I neg repped you because you are a racist.

    Someone that "disguises things with every other excuse" is dishonest. You say all white people are dishonest.

    That's racism.
    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    ...or why anal-rapist Kobe has his own Nike shoes?

    The public believes what they want to believe and has a short-term memory.

    HIV and rape so sad.

    OH LOOK DOPE DUNK Y0!
    Spoken like someone who truly has issue with black people...

    Click here to enlarge

    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,424
    Rep Points
    32,105.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    I'd prefer for it to stop being a black vs. white or white vs. black thread. Racism will die out but that doesn't change it being handled in a very one-sided manner in public discussion.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...5/YouMad-1.jpg



    Spoken like someone who truly has issue with black people...
    Why would I be mad because you are a racist?

    I have a problem with cheaters and rapists; not black people.
    2009 BMW E92 M3 | 2012 BMW X5 35d | 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia | 1978 Ferrari 308 GTS

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'd prefer for it to stop being a black vs. white or white vs. black thread. Racism will die out but that doesn't change it being handled in a very one-sided manner in public discussion.
    That is why it pisses off Steven A so much. Because most of these news outlets are not reporting on racism at all normally. They do not care. Must not get ratings.

    Sterling gets them ratings. They don't really care about racism. Racism happens every day. How often is it on the news?
    2009 BMW E92 M3 | 2012 BMW X5 35d | 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia | 1978 Ferrari 308 GTS

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,424
    Rep Points
    32,105.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    That is why it pisses off Steven A so much. Because most of these news outlets are not reporting on racism at all normally. They do not care. Must not get ratings.

    Sterling gets them ratings. They don't really care about racism. Racism happens every day. How often is it on the news?
    Never unless it is as described. It's on the news because it's the NBA playoffs and because it's Sterling.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Points
    102.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    @SpeedLimit? You are a very bitter person. I hope you don't carry this hate into your personal life. It seems to me that you need counseling. You can start by removing that chip from your shoulder.

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    595
    Rep Points
    806.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 253 Click here to enlarge
    @SpeedLimit? You are a very bitter person. I hope you don't carry this hate into your personal life. It seems to me that you need counseling. You can start by removing that chip from your shoulder.
    HAHAHAHAHA...
    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Points
    102.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    Case in point

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    595
    Rep Points
    806.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 253 Click here to enlarge
    Case in point
    You'd make a great lawyer...

    Click here to enlarge

    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    358
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Ever heard of LARRY BIRD, Charlie ?? The whitest of the white and arguable the best NBA player ever.
    Larry who?

    I don't follow the NBA

    and for someone who doesn't follow it, I sure as hell know who Michael Jordan is. Now that is with no simple doubt the best Basketball player to ever roam the universe.

    LZH, you are racist yourself. I know for a fact that you dislike African Americans. I can post some of your disturbing racist PM's to some members here. Therefore, please don't speak about racism when you are the core scum of it.


    just my two cents

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •