Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Global Warming Hoax: The largest in the past 100 years

Link to original page: http://blog.heartland.org/2014/03/a-history-of-the-disastrous-global-warming-hoax/

A History of the Disastrous Global Warming Hoax

Click here to enlarge“It is the greatest deception in history and the extent of the damage has yet to be exposed and measured,” says Dr. Tim Ball in his new book, “The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science”.Dr. Ball has been a climatologist for more than forty years and was one of the earliest critics of the global warming hoax that was initiated by the United Nations environmental program that was established in 1972 and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) established in 1988.Several UN conferences set in motion the hoax that is based on the assertion that carbon dioxide (CO2) was causing a dramatic surge in heating the Earth. IPCC reports have continued to spread this lie through their summaries for policy makers that influenced policies that have caused nations worldwide to spend billions to reduce and restrict CO2 emissions. Manmade climate change—called anthropogenic global warming—continues to be the message though mankind plays no role whatever.There is no scientific support for the UN theory.CO2, despite being a minor element of the Earth’s atmosphere, is essential for all life on Earth because it is the food that nourishes all vegetation. The Earth has passed through many periods of high levels of CO2 and many cycles of warming and cooling that are part of the life of the planet.“Science works by creating theories based on assumptions,” Dr. Ball notes, “then other scientists—performing their skeptical role—test them. The structure and mandate of the IPCC was in direct contradiction of this scientific method. They set out to prove the theory rather than disprove it.”“The atmosphere,” Dr. Ball notes, “is three-dimensional and dynamic, so building a computer model that even approximates reality requires far more data than exists and much greater understanding of an extremely turbulent and complex system.” No computer model put forth by the IPCC in support of global warming has been accurate, nor ever could be.Most of the reports were created by a small group of men working within the Climate Research Unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia and all were members of the IPCC. The result was “a totally false picture supposedly based on science.”The revelations of emails between the members of the CRU were made available in 2009 by an unknown source. Dr. Ball quotes Phil Jones, the Director of the CRU at the time of the leaks, and Tom Wigley, a former director addressing other CRU members admitting that “Many of the uncertainties surrounding the cause of climate change will never be resolved because the necessary data are lacking.”The IPCC depended upon the public’s lack of knowledge regarding the science involved and the global warming hoax was greatly aided because the “mainstream media bought into and promoted the unproven theory. Scientists who challenged were denied funding and marginalized. National environmental policies were introduced based on the misleading information” of the IPCC summaries of their reports.“By the time of the 2001 IPCC Third Assessment Report, the politics and hysteria about climate change had risen to a level that demanded clear evidence of a human signal,” notes Dr. Ball. “An entire industry had developed around massive funding from government. A large number of academic, political, and bureaucratic careers had evolved and depended on expansion of the evidence. Environmentalists were increasing pressure on the public and thereby politicians.”The growing problem for the CRU and the entire global warming hoax was that no clear evidence existed to blame mankind for changes in the climate and still largely unknown to the public was the fact that the Earth has passed through many natural cycles of warmth and cooling. If humans were responsible, how could the CRU explain a succession of ice ages over millions of years?The CRU emails revealed their growing concerns regarding a cooling cycle that had begun in the late 1990s and now, some seventeen years later, the Earth is in a widely recognized cooling cycle.Moreover, the hoax was aimed at vast reductions in the use of coal, oil, and natural gas, as well as nuclear power to produce the electricity on which all modern life depends. There was advocacy of solar and wind power to replace them and nations undertook costly programs to bring about the reduction of the CO2 “fossil fuels” produced and spent billions on the “green” energy. That program is being abandoned.At the heart of the hoax is a contempt for mankind and a belief that population worldwide should be reduced. The science advisor to President Obama, John Holdren, has advocated forced abortions, sterilization by introducing infertility drugs into the nation’s drinking water and food, and other totalitarian measures. “Overpopulation is still central to the use of climate change as a political vehicle,” warns Dr. Ball.Given that the environmental movement has been around since the 1960s, it has taken decades for the public to grasp its intent and the torrents of lies that have been used to advance it. “More people,” notes Dr. Ball, “are starting to understand that what they’re told about climate change by academia, the mass media, and the government is wrong, especially the propaganda coming from the UN and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.”“Ridiculous claims—like the science is settled or the debate is over—triggered a growing realization that something was wrong.” When the global warming advocates began to tell people that cooling is caused by warming, the public has realized how absurd the entire UN climate change argument has been.Worse, however, has been “the deliberate deceptions, misinformation, manipulation of records and misapplying scientific method and research” to pursue a political objective. Much of this is clearly unlawful, but it is unlikely that any of those who perpetrated the hoax will ever be punished and, in the case of Al Gore and the IPCC, they shared a Nobel Peace Prize!We are all in debt to Dr. Ball and a score of his fellow scientists who exposed the lies and debunked the hoax; their numbers are growing with thousands of scientists signing petitions and participating in international conferences to expose this massive global deception.

For more info on who Alan Caruba is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Caruba

2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Here's an additional list of other scientists who have signed said petition mentioned above or have their own publications arguing the validity of global warming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...global_warming
    @DavidV

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Djeez man, where did I let you believe I am a global warming fanatic?
    I was just stating how non petrol heads look at the sport.

I don't care about it that much at all.
    I do not drive a Prius nor am I planning to buy one.
    You are totally missing all the points I was talking about.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

This thread'll be fun. My thoughts on global warming/climate change are below

1. There seems to be a broad scientific consensus that the climate is changing at a more rapid rate than in the past.
    2. There seems to be a broad scientific consensus that human behavior has had a measurable effect on this change. There does seem to be a broad causal link.
    3. Steps will likely have to be taken to mitigate these changes, many of which are harmful
    4. There is NOT a broad scientific consensus that human's are the overwhelming cause for these changes
    5. There is NOT a broad scientific consensus that these changes will be disastrous and life altering in the next 50-100 years.
    6. There is NOT a logical reason for the United States to bear the overwhelming cost burden of mitigating said changes, as is proposed in almost all UN models and approaches.

OK back to brunch.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Djeez man, where did I let you believe I am a global warming fanatic?
    I was just stating how non petrol heads look at the sport.

I don't care about it that much at all.
    I do not drive a Prius nor am I planning to buy one.
    You are totally missing all the points I was talking about.
    TBH you did come off that way, and I just really didn't want to hear anything about the environment being mentioned in the same sentence or even conversation with motorsports PERIOD; let alone F1. That's all. Honestly the biggest disappointment for me is that I've never been able to go to a F1 race yet in my life, and one reason I wanted to go was to experience the sounds, and now that I can't do that it $#@!ing sucks...might as well watch from home now as it's only visual now and that's a better from home anyway.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    This thread'll be fun. My thoughts on global warming/climate change are below

1. There seems to be a broad scientific consensus that the climate is changing at a more rapid rate than in the past.
    2. There seems to be a broad scientific consensus that human behavior has had a measurable effect on this change. There does seem to be a broad causal link.
    3. Steps will likely have to be taken to mitigate these changes, many of which are harmful
    4. There is NOT a broad scientific consensus that human's are the overwhelming cause for these changes
    5. There is NOT a broad scientific consensus that these changes will be disastrous and life altering in the next 50-100 years.
    6. There is NOT a logical reason for the United States to bear the overwhelming cost burden of mitigating said changes, as is proposed in almost all UN models and approaches.

OK back to brunch.
    Yeah, pretty much right on all of them, accept I disagree that steps will have to be taken to mitigate these changes. I don't know that they have to be. I really disagree with anyone at this point who thinks us humans are to blame. Larger climate changes have been recorded prior to the industrial revolution when our carbon footprint was virtually nonexistent. Any many many more much more drastic climate changes are believed to have happened in the past thousands of years, so why is it now all of a sudden us causing it? Well...so that people like Al Gore can get rich. That's why. PERIOD.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    so that people like Al Gore can get rich. That's why. PERIOD.
    Call me crazy but I'd say it goes far beyond that. All fanatical environmentalism, along with many other dubious 'for your own good' policies, are a front for things like Agenda 21 and the Georgia Guidestones.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Honestly the biggest disappointment for me is that I've never been able to go to a F1 race yet in my life, and one reason I wanted to go was to experience the sounds, and now that I can't do that it $#@!ing sucks
    This engine change rule has been known for 2 years now.
    Nobody pulls a 1.6 turbo V6 with ERS out of a high hat, they had to be developed.
    Were you expecting them to sound the same as a NA V8? Seriously?
    Last chance you had to truly watch a NA F1 race was Austin 2013.
    Which was actually a nice race.
    But you clearly missed out on that one.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Kidrobot Click here to enlarge
    Call me crazy but I'd say it goes far beyond that. All fanatical environmentalism, along with many other dubious 'for your own good' policies, are a front for things like Agenda 21 and the Georgia Guidestones.
    I'm not familiar, mind enlightening me? I know it goes further but that seems to be the most blatant reasoning

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

It's not a hoax.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's not a hoax.
    Agreed.

I’m not a climate change alarmist, but I have no time for conspiracies.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Agreed.

I’m not a climate change alarmist, but I have no time for conspiracies.
    It's relatively easy to look into the ozone layer as well as C02 in the atmosphere. These things are real.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's relatively easy to look into the ozone layer as well as C02 in the atmosphere. These things are real.
    I think the far more important and relevant questions are as follows, and for some reason no one seems to discuss these. The narrative is always framed in either “it’s happening and is catastrophic”, or “it’s a complete and total myth”. Surely the truth is likely somewhere in the middle.

1. To what extent does human activity contribute?’
    2. What can be done to mitigate harmful changes in the long term?
    3. Who should bear the cost burden?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1. To what extent does human activity contribute?’
    2. What can be done to mitigate harmful changes in the long term?
    3. Who should bear the cost burden?
    Of What? Where is your proof this actually exists and that there is any contribution by human activity?

The quality testing done is about the same as when the government tested the "lethal dangers" of marijuana where they put a mask on a monkey and pumped more smoke into the mask than lungs could possibly pull in and then kept pumping it until the monkey died of suffocation for lack of oxygen and then say pot kills.

How exactly are we to test the air in our ozone? You can't accurately whatsoever, the technology isn't there. Oh, our ice caps are melting, the earth is changing? Really? So we've never had a change in weather patterns or an ice over, or a plate shift, without human activity the cause?

Look, I'm not saying lets go burning fuel for the hell of it, I'm just saying, I need to see more facts, and I wouldn't mind seeing a more international effort put forth investigating the truth before we continue taxing and putting restrictions on our way of life making the cost of living rise at an alarming rate.

Click here to enlarge