Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maverick1975 Click here to enlarge
    I don't take my car to track like you do.

Based on this comment how are you qualified to make any judgement whatsoever on this subject? It would be like you critiquing a surgeon you watched on Discovery channel cause you read a few medical text books
    What I meant to say was that I never took my SLS to the dragstrip. I owned two corvettes and a Dodge Viper and I still have my C63. I also recently sold my GT500 modified mustang that ran 10's. I tracked all those cars various times at various events in the Middle-East. I guess that qualifies me to make judgments on the subject

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge
    Disagreeing with how much power the car is making makes me a hater?

You've insulted me, called me names, and even threw bets on the table, just because I disagreed with one point ?

I have not insulted you and I think everybody would agree that I was calm in my posting trying to explain my point of view.

This is is a forum bro, lighten up.
    if you don't mind me asking, what power numbers were you disagreeing with exactly?

is it the trap speed vs whp? and was this also factoring in the "restrictions" that jrcart explained?
    C63

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge
    What I meant to say was that I never took my SLS to the dragstrip. I owned two corvettes and a Dodge Viper and I still have my C63. I also recently sold my GT500 modified mustang that ran 10's. I tracked all those cars various times at various events in the Middle-East. I guess that qualifies me to make judgments on the subject
    Fair enough mate, point taken

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678