Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 88 of 88
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    That was not And never the case!

    the issue was not the refund. If that's what Weistec are telling you, then you have no clue!
    @Weistec , please shut this clown up , @SLS AMG already promised not to talk. Why are you discussing our matters with people who have no business or have any clue?
    You said above:

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    TCU has been flashed back to stock.

    So you were not issued a refund ??

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Do yourself , Weistec, and the whole BB community a favor and STFUP. I will be forwarding this link to Weistec shortly and I will see how they feel about your comments
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Do yourself , Weistec, and the whole BB community a favor and STFUP. I will be forwarding this link to Weistec shortly and I will see how they feel about your comments
    What are you so upset about ?? You said the car was flashed back to stock, so it would only stand to reason that you (or your brother) got a refund. Why are you dodging the question??

    I don't think Weistec would have any problem with my comments here, but based on what they said earlier, they certainly did take issue with your brothers comments.
    Last edited by LZH; 06-26-2014 at 03:39 PM.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    What are you so upset about ?? You said the car was flashed back to stock, so it would only stand to reason that you (or your brother) got a refund. Why are you dodging the question??

    I don't think Weistec would have any problem with my comments here, but based on what they said earlier, they certainly did take issue with yours.
    What did you PM cfturbos you pussy ?

    why couldn't you say it in public?

    i already talked to him on the phone and we were laughing at your lies.

    Way to go Luke . Let me see how Weistec feel about this

    go take Rashed's aka @63Master challenge if you feel you have all the right info.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    What did you PM cfturbos you pussy ?

    why couldn't you say it in public?

    i already talked to him on the phone and we were laughing at your lies.

    Way to go Luke . Let me see how Weistec feel about this

    go take Rashed's aka @63Master challenge if you feel you have all the right info.
    Now I'm a pussy ? You are the one who is refusing to be honest and answer the question - were you and your brother issued a refund or not ?? It's a simple question and the fact that you continue to ignore it speaks volumes about your character.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Both @LZH and @Jacob502 removed from this thread and hit with -100 each. Grow up kids.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    119
    Rep Points
    418.4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Why does it always turn into personal insults?It is, after all, a forum to share info,isn't it?You don't like what is written,state your mind with FACTS,then move on.Relax you guys,I think everyone has something useful to share.
    Thank you

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    119
    Rep Points
    418.4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Why on earth I get negative rep'd after a month?That's just sick.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,115
    Rep Points
    962.6
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thumbs UP from me !!!

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    119
    Rep Points
    418.4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Thank you ezec63,but I was amazed by the logic.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cturbos Click here to enlarge
    Thank you ezec63,but I was amazed by the logic.
    There often isn't any logic to people being negative.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,115
    Rep Points
    962.6
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There often isn't any logic to people being negative.
    Kind of like me getting neg repped in the weistec SLR thread for my comment. Guess i have to be a blind fan boy to the m156 LOL

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North Houston
    Posts
    1,289
    Rep Points
    1,614.9
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17


    Reputation: Yes | No
    My buddy has an SLS... mebbe I need to get him on the ball here..
    Click here to enlarge
    Vargas Turbo dealer and installation center
    Level 10 distributor and installation center
    Burger Motorsports Tier 2 dealer and installation center
    Turner Motorsports dealer and installation center
    Bimmerworld dealer and installation center
    Shipping built/stroked/CNC ported N54's Internationally!
    Follow us!
    http://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor
    http://twitter.com/abrhouston
    http://instagram.com/abrhouston/
    http://abrhouston.com
    http://abr.genbook.com Book online appointments!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •