Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Smile M Feeva the douchebag - Guy lies for years about his E39 M5 beating a bolt on DCT M3 in a roll on

Welcome M Feeva, take a look around, I think you will like what you see.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

This the E39 M5 owner I smoked back in the day?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Haha. Don't you wish. Noting comes to dreamers but sleep.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Do you have an E39 M5 with the plate M-FEVA or not?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Do you have an E39 M5 with the plate M-FEVA or not?
    He comes up as California so maybe...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Who is he? What happened?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AlexQuattro Click here to enlarge
    Who is he? What happened?
    Back when I first got my E92 M3 I had bolt ons and ran into a modified E39 M5 on the highway. We did several pulls and I freaking destroyed it. So I went on M5board and said this:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    The M5 I ran on the 405.... M-FEVA
    Good show!

Not bad for an E39 I must say. Wondering if it is a member here, would like to know what mods.

For those wondering, yes I pulled away rather decisevly from a roll of about 80 but just wanted to pay my respect to the owner and see if perhaps he was on the board.

The M5 owner eventually joined the thread, who may be this user, and said he beat me easily and lied through his teeth like a little $#@! who got his ego hurt.

So, I told him let's race again on video since you want to lie about it and get a third party to video it. He ran away with his tail between his legs. Then the M5board idiots started saying how the E39 M5 has more torque so it's faster blah blah blah without paying any attention to the fact the M3 runs mid 12's stock and I had done a 12.1@115 that E39 M5's with Dinan blowers were struggling to match. I have yet to see any NA E39 M5 run 115 or higher EVER and I know for a fact this guy's car doesn't considering how easily I pulled it.

Kees and Gustav banned me for beating this E39 M5, and an E60 M5 as well (oh the E39 is faster than the E60 too now?), and trying to actually post correct information to the sea of ignorance from M5 owners who think their cars are so f'ing fast. This moron is a perfect example of that mentality.

So, I have no respect for lying $#@!es who can't take their losses like a man. Also my points all made in the original thread stood the test of time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If anyone wants to read the real story. Search for it on the M5 Board. You can read what really happened for yourself, instead of listening to this joke of a person. Some of the content was deleted by the Mods over there and this loud mouth clown (who wouldn't throw a grape in food fight) was banned (like always) from the board.

Please read the afore mentioned portion of capturing the race on video, you will see who didn't respond. The funny part about this whole thing is, I could care less.

Apparently this clown is the one who was hurt, since he still talks about it. Me, I have better things to do.

I didn't know that clown man was on this site, but I have no problems stepping on him if thats what he wants.

I'll let him decide.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M Feeva Click here to enlarge
    If anyone wants to read the real story. Search for it on the M5 Board. You can read what really happened for yourself, instead of listening to this joke of a person. Some of the content was deleted by the Mods over there and this loud mouth clown (who wouldn't throw a grape in food fight) was banned (like always) from the board.

Please read the afore mentioned portion of capturing the race on video, you will see who didn't respond. The funny part about this whole thing is, I could care less.

Apparently this clown is the one who was hurt, since he still talks about it. Me, I have better things to do.

I didn't know that clown man was on this site, but I have no problems stepping on him if thats what he wants.

I'll let him decide.
    DUMBASS, the E39 M5 isn't faster than the E92 M3. Nobody needs to search for anything as it is common knowledge here as the posters are more intelligent than the idiots living in the past on M5board. We know exactly how the performance of the cars stacks up.

You didn't know I was on this site? You don't know much, do you?

This is the original thread for anyone that wants to read it: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e90...05-m-feva.html

I wonder if anyone here will disagree with what was stated in that thread?

You're a liar, a $#@!, and a piece of trash. I have zero respect for you. You are welcome to line up with me any time but it won't even be a race. Maybe try beating a bolt on E92 M3 first? If you want, let's go, let's run. I'll embarrass you, AGAIN. You could care less? Go ahead and run away again little girl to protect your ego.

After all these years you still can't man up. You're a joke. Nobody here is stupid enough to believe you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

but I have no problems stepping on him if thats what he wants.

I'll let him decide.
    Bring it on. I'm calling you out yet again. Not even worth my gas but let's do it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So is this the part where you try to rally everyone up? I'll let you in on something that you are too stupid to realize yourself, no one is laughing with you they are all laughing at you.

I'm free today. You can bring whatever you own and I'll bring something that I own. Bring your camera and I will bring mine.

The only thing that I can agree with you on is, a fair race this will not be.

I can't PM you the time and location, so why don't you send me your number since you want to go down memory lane and we can set it up. If you are unwilling to do that, shut your mouth. You talk too much anyway.
    Last edited by M Feeva; 03-08-2014 at 01:00 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

So is this the part where you try to rally everyone up? I'll let you in on something that you are too stupid to realize yourself, no one is laughing with you they are all laughing at you.

I'm free today. You can bring whatever you own and I'll bring something that I own. Bring your camera and I will bring mine.

The only thing that I can agree with you on is, a fair race this will not be.

Location has been PMed to you.
    See, this just shows how $#@!ing retarded you are. You haven't PM'd me anything because you can't PM as you need 1 rep point to PM on this board. So nobody is going to believe you when you're already lying to begin with, wow.

Secondly, who in the hell is laughing at me for saying what everyone already knows? Nobody needs to be rallied to anything. The M3 in stock form is much faster than the E39 M5, ok? Nobody is stupid enough to argue against it here, that's the point. There aren't blind M5 owners who will come in to support this. Frankly, every car on this forum would beat you. I don't think there is a slower car than yours here. Your car is slow son.

Bring something you own? Oh ok that's nice. So you want to concede the E39 M5 point already?

MAN THE $#@! UP YOU DAMN LIAR. OH MY GOD OH NOES YOU LOST A RACE TO A FASTER CAR. Holy crap, is it this hard to get an M5 owner to swallow their pride? Your car isn't the fastest thing in the world. M5's can lose to M3's. Boo hoo.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

I can't PM you the time and location, so why don't you send me your number since you want to go down memory lane and we can set it up. If you are unwilling to do that, shut your mouth. You talk too much anyway.
    Nice edit bro, well done. Too bad I quoted the original post and you look like a moron.

Go ahead and post here. What is there to hide? Everyone can view this.

I talk too much? Better than being a lying piece of $#@! though, right? You lie to people on the internet to try to look cool. That makes you a classic douchebag. How old are you? Seriously, you can't admit losing a highway pull years ago? LOL

Just admit right now you can't win in your E39 M5. You're already stating you want to bring something else. Fine, call up your friends or whomever you need to with a fast car since you don't have one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Mr. Foot in your Mouth. Why don't you read my previous post again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Hey Mr. Foot in your Mouth. Why don't you read my previous post again.
    I've got a better idea, why don't you read mine.

To summarize: This guy can't win in his E39 M5 and he knows this so he won't race with it. He's full of $#@!, has no idea what he would be running against, and is simply a moron.

I'm so glad after all these years I get to finally tell you what a piece of trash you are without Gustav getting in the way and bailing you out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sure I said something that you own and something that I own. I notice that you didn't send your number. So this is the part where you are supposed to shut you mouth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    You knew where to find me, if you really had something to say

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Send my number? LOL ok I'm jsut supposed to randomly send my number and go somewhere to meet who knows what. That's awesome. Brilliant.

So just to be clear, you claim you easily beat an E92 M3 in your E39 M5 yet you are now not willing to race with it? Ok.

Not a problem. You never had a chance with that weak pile of junk you own. So, what would you like to race with? No problem setting this up tell me what you're bringing and we can pick an event where everyone can view this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

You knew where to find me, if you really had something to say
    I'm supposed to travel to this city and just start screaming for some guy on the internet to show up?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just like I thought. Exposed!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

I'm sure I said something that you own and something that I own. I notice that you didn't send your number. So this is the part where you are supposed to shut you mouth.
    WTF you going to do? How are you going to shut it? You can't do anything. You certainly can't run your mouth well or your car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Just like I thought. Exposed!
    Something sure has been.

So we running or what? Let's do this. What would you like to race me in? Do you need to buy a new car?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All you have to do is send me your number. It's that simple

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

All you have to do is send me your number. It's that simple. 
    LOLOLOL ok.

Pick a track, pick a date. Famoso? Sacramento? You want to do a roll on event since you can't drive from a stop? What would you like you to do other than get my phone number which you are not getting? This is staying right in public boy.

So it's obvious you aren't bringing your E39 M5 and it's obvious you lied. Since you have no chance with that car feel free to bring another one but I think it's not too big of a deal to ask what 'car' it is you supposedly own.

I have a DCT M3. The same one that already beat you. I don't need to bring anything else.

So let's go.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The only they that is obvious is, that you DON'T want to race me. I'm not here to help your post count or your small ego. When you are serious, let me know.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast