Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Karo Click here to enlarge
    I mean there really is a fine line. Would you guys consider this police brutality? I honestly wouldn't but that's just me. What are you thoughts?

Yep i'd say that qualifies. True it prolly subdued her quicker, but i'd say it was a foul. Nothing like some cases, tho. There's "over the line" (like this) then there's egregious, and *that* line is more clear. Like the OP.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Karo Click here to enlarge
    I mean there really is a fine line. Would you guys consider this police brutality? I honestly wouldn't but that's just me. What are you thoughts?

He could have punched her a few more times and it would be ok with me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    I don't give a $#@! if the cop is using excessive force on me and i did not do anything i will fight back and if it's an off duty officer you better believe i will know him the fuk out.
    You may feel different when you are in federal pound me in the ass prison for a few years afterwards.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ Bull$#@!, complete bull$#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's sad that Police resources are spent on harmless people, when there are other many other real crimes occurring elsewhere -- murderers, rapists, thieves .. etc.
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    WTF is this man? What was that all about?

Why is it cops can push you around and you can't push back?

I'm scared to death of cops. You can't just anyone a badge and gun and let them trample over citizens.

I guess maybe a mob dancing is annoying but they should have the freedom to do it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    WTF is this man? What was that all about?

Why is it cops can push you around and you can't push back?

I'm scared to death of cops. You can't just anyone a badge and gun and let them trample over citizens.

I guess maybe a mob dancing is annoying but they should have the freedom to do it.

Matthew Medina of We Are Change San Antonio/Truth Exposed Radio
    CALL the POLICE!
    reClick here to enlargeolice Brutality at the Silent Flashmob at the Jefferson Memorial
    (202) 610-8703
    Call the US Park Police as well, at 202-610-7500

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm scared to death of cops.
    Healthy fear.. figure anytime you call these days you'll be pre-emptively handcuffed for Officer Safety if there's any violence afoot or a burglar or some such, leaving you vulnerable --but no need to call them, just stay where you are and they'll be along to non-consensually Top you soon enough..

All i can say is viva la depression for the red ink that's crossing out some of the "jobs" they're so fond of "just doing". Less of 'em out there the safer i feel.

Learn to defend yourself and drive a well-tuned e36 to keep proximity to a minimum.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow good catch GG.. Adam Kokesh was part of that? I didn't recognise him there.

That kid's super cool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I just caught this one and had to post it up. Pretty crazy how they go nuts on him after he is knocked out and on their own cameras to boot

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Disgusting pigs, can't stay professional. They are given too much power, so they go power drunk.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    its horrible
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Actually, that one i dont mind. he tried, and actually clipped the cop. if he has no respect for LEO, what do you think he would try and do to any one of us. now was the hitting after unconsious justified? no, but they couldt really tell he was out , and once they did they stopped. fired? no, suspended, sure. but thats just me. as much as i feel LEO abuse their powers, im fine witha criminal that its doing what he did, taking a few extra blows. its when they are infringing on someone NOT commiting a violent crime or inhibiting someones personal freedoms thats when i would get pissed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Actually, that one i dont mind. he tried, and actually clipped the cop. if he has no respect for LEO, what do you think he would try and do to any one of us. now was the hitting after unconsious justified? no, but they couldt really tell he was out , and once they did they stopped. fired? no, suspended, sure. but thats just me. as much as i feel LEO abuse their powers, im fine witha criminal that its doing what he did, taking a few extra blows. its when they are infringing on someone NOT commiting a violent crime or inhibiting someones personal freedoms thats when i would get pissed
    I think that's a good tude, Losty.. that said, i think you'll agree this is getting to be too much the rule, hence threads like this.

Actually to really dissect the subject and for lots of documentation there's a guy named Will Grigg who runs a site called ProLibertate.com who's kinda made SWAT team abuse etc his cause.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dude... That was brutal, I get those cops were mad. The guy in the van hit one of their buddies, I would probably make sure that guy got what he deserves if I were a cop. And what he deserved was to go to jail for the hit and run (20 yrs they said) and feel the pain after being pitted and violently thrown out of the car only to be knocked unconscious. They shouldn't have beaten him to a pulp when he was already K.O.'d. Put the cuffs on if your really scared pigs!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    Dude... That was brutal, I get those cops were mad. The guy in the van hit one of their buddies, I would probably make sure that guy got what he deserves if I were a cop. And what he deserved was to go to jail for the hit and run (20 yrs they said) and feel the pain after being pitted and violently thrown out of the car only to be knocked unconscious. They shouldn't have beaten him to a pulp when he was already K.O.'d. Put the cuffs on if your really scared pigs!
    Once again hindsight is a wonderful thing when viewing something like this on video. Just like LM I have no problem with what they did to him, excessive or not, this guy intentionally probably tried to kill the officer, he smashed into other cars with no regard for anybody but himself. And because he got 20 years in prison doesn't mean he wont be walking among us in 3 or 4 years.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Once again hindsight is a wonderful thing when viewing something like this on video. Just like LM I have no problem with what they did to him, excessive or not, this guy intentionally probably tried to kill the officer, he smashed into other cars with no regard for anybody but himself. And because he got 20 years in prison doesn't mean he wont be walking among us in 3 or 4 years.
    Guarantee he wont walk in less than 10 years for what he did. All I'm saying is he could have suffered serious injuries when he was unconscious, that is the only point I was trying to make. Don't get me wrong I think what he did to the cop was $#@!ed up but these guys really wanted this guy dead for what he did.. They were lucky, in my opinion, not to be taken to jail for it. (cop or not)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I wish i had a job where the FIRST time i get caught red-handed effing someone up i get fired and that's it, and i only have to worry about the next one. That woulda come in handy at any number of clubs i've worked at, heh..

Personally i think we should ALL get one "oopsie" Click here to enlarge.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Disgusting pigs, can't stay professional. They are given too much power, so they go power drunk.

I just lol'd at the bar
    This $#@!ing commy rep system told me to spread it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    I just lol'd at the bar
    This $#@!ing commy rep system told me to spread it.
    's cool, i got 'im..

(fave grammar-correction program response: typed in "blow me", got back "vent me" Click here to enlarge)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $#@! that dude. He got what he deserved. My dad used to be a cop. Some of the stories he used to tell me gave me nightmares when I was younger.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I don't mind it either but if they do this to some who is unconscious how often do they do it to someone who is conscious and doesn't deserve it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't mind it either but if they do this to some who is unconscious how often do they do it to someone who is conscious and doesn't deserve it?
    conscious and tried to run over cops and civilian? in that case i dont care, but thats my point, Im cool with that video, the video's above it where LEO is infringingon rights, and overstepping boundaries and abuse of "power", that gets me fired up and should be punished. each instance needs to be looked at individually, noone can say its black white, the worl doesnt work that way

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast