Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Doubt Mayweather actually bet that much. He likes attention and to talk.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    No because college players play with passion and try their hardest, they don't chase money or the "look at me" name for themselves. NFL has so many cocky players that are so full of themselves and they don't even perform (cough).

Hmm ok Click here to enlarge
    Seriously? I get so tired of this, "i prefer college sports, they play harder in college" Really? So why don't all the excited rookies outperform all the vets in the pro's? A full ride scholarship and w/e else is done for them by the alumni on the side doesn't get to their head?

Such a joke....I suppose you think FSU '13 team or Bama '12 team could have beat the Jaguars? Give me a break....college players are incredibly cocky, only difference is...pro players have earned that confidence as they truly are top tier. How do you think recruiting works anyway? You think there are no incentives at the collegiate level?

the ONLY reason people that like college sports over pro is if they have no pro team in the area to root for. Just think about every big college and where it's located. None of them have pro teams around, or if they do, it's a small market team with no success

EDIT: I will say going to watch your favorite school play is awesome, but so is going to your favorite pro team, and watching any sport live really gives you an idea of how much more talent there is at the pro level of ANY sport. It's faster, they play harder, and make better plays. PERIOD.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ya you are right. He is no fool to throw something away that means more than life to him. It was just fun to imagine it was true Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Doubt Mayweather actually bet that much. He likes attention and to talk.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Mayweather is a $#@!... or should I say Biatch

College sports = Click here to enlarge

College is for learning
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All I learned in College was that it is a genius business for the schools. Tell people to pay you X to attend, professors charge X for their books, and they keep increasing the costs every year so their profits outpace inflation. They don't have to pay the 'student' athletes yet they keep all the TV revenue they make off of them.

It's almost as good of a business as organized religion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Seriously?
    Yes.
    I get so tired of this, "i prefer college sports, they play harder in college"
    Ok great.
    So why don't all the excited rookies outperform all the vets in the pro's?
    What are you talking about? Re-read my pervious comments and you will understand the point I was making. I don't deal with hypotheticals.
    Such a joke....I suppose you think FSU '13 team or Bama '12 team could have beat the Jaguars?
    The joke is you making these points acting like I made them. Obviously not, nobody questioned skill/ability being better in the pro's. Re-read.
    the ONLY reason people that like college sports over pro is if they have no pro team in the area to root for.
    Really? This kind of just destroys any of your credibility in your points if you think that's why.
    Just think about every big college and where it's located. None of them have pro teams around, or if they do, it's a small market team with no success
    Lol
    EDIT: I will say going to watch your favorite school play is awesome, but so is going to your favorite pro team
    Why else do we watch football?
    gives you an idea of how much more talent there is at the pro level of ANY sport.
    Again who's doubting this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    College sports = Click here to enlarge

College is for learning
    Yea because the NFL players come from nowhere.

All I learned in College was that it is a genius business for the schools. Tell people to pay you X to attend, professors charge X for their books, and they keep increasing the costs every year so their profits outpace inflation. They don't have to pay the 'student' athletes yet they keep all the TV revenue they make off of them.

I do agree with you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

LOL, so true. It makes me sick when I see how much money some people donate to church....and all they do is ask for more more more...two racquets that are just awful. I suppose it's all about supply and demand though when it comes to college

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    Yes.

Ok great.

What are you talking about? Re-read my pervious comments and you will understand the point I was making. I don't deal with hypotheticals.

The joke is you making these points acting like I made them. Obviously not, nobody questioned skill/ability being better in the pro's. Re-read.

Really? This kind of just destroys any of your credibility in your points if you think that's why.

Lol

Why else do we watch football?

Again who's doubting this?
    Easy killer, wasn't directing everything at you. It just kills me how naive so many people in general are about college sports; and the complaining people do about pro athletes and their personal lives. There's only one question to ask yourself when watching any sport at any level....

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbXQ_I81pYk

I know it's a little long, but you would like it. You're pretty smart and I know you would understand all of it. I showed it in my american history class senior year. Aced the class without having to do anything, the teacher fell in love.
    How is it different from the first loose change?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I suppose you think FSU '13 team or Bama '12 team could have beat the Jaguars?
    Hi. Jaguar fan here. Yes, pretty sure that FSU or Bama could have beat us based on last years performance. It's pretty pathetic.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Hi. Jaguar fan here. Yes, pretty sure that FSU or Bama could have beat us based on last years performance. It's pretty pathetic.
    lol, come on now, as bad as it was....I don't think that'd happen. You guys did win a couple games right? And were in several close ones putting up points at least

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    How is it different from the first loose change?
    I don't fully remember exactly. I've watched both of them, I believe the second one is much more detailed. It's literally spelling it out right in front of you what happened behind the scenes.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't fully remember exactly. I've watched both of them, I believe the second one is much more detailed. It's literally spelling it out right in front of you what happened behind the scenes.
    Just watched it, and you are correct. If I could thumbs up you I would.

Hi 5

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just watched it, and you are correct. If I could thumbs up you I would.

Hi 5
    No problem brotha, I would do the same but I guess we rep too much lol. Crazy video huh..
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

My old schools, yes I went to a few, have all change their rates by ten fold. And yet, I just hired one form a college that I attended and the quality is the same, LOL.

PS: My last college had over 50 VP's, and to do anything you needed 3 signatures from them. I was in engineering, and had a History VP sign off for me, LOL. Higher ed, yep it is really worth it.
    Last edited by mramg1; 02-04-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No problem brotha, I would do the same but I guess we rep too much lol. Crazy video huh..
    I watched the first 15 minutes, it's a lot to take in. I have to question the sources. Also, I take it the investigation started after 9/11? This video came out how long afterward? A few months? Seems like a short amount of time to come up with all of the details they did. It just seems crazily far-fetched, and there is no doubt it was commercial airliners that crashed into the buildings, way too much info, video, etc. proving they were passenger occupied commercial airliners.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I watched the first 15 minutes, it's a lot to take in. I have to question the sources. Also, I take it the investigation started after 9/11? This video came out how long afterward? A few months? Seems like a short amount of time to come up with all of the details they did. It just seems crazily far-fetched, and there is no doubt it was commercial airliners that crashed into the buildings, way too much info, video, etc. proving they were passenger occupied commercial airliners.
    Few months is all you need. He's obviously a very well educated guy, but I don't think he did this on his own. Watch the whole thing and you'll have everything answered. I had to watch it like 3 times, it gave me nightmares LOL
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbXQ_I81pYk

I know it's a little long, but you would like it. You're pretty smart and I know you would understand all of it. I showed it in my american history class senior year. Aced the class without having to do anything, the teacher fell in love.
    Started watching this but it's way too much of a conspiracy piece. I quit at the 17 minute mark where they said no parts of the plane that attacked Pentagon plane existed. Well, they do exist and there are photos of the parts:

Click here to enlarge

There are security camera videos as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    The superbowl was terrible... unless your a seattle fan.

I was very dissapointed, i thought it would be a good game
    Bah, I loved it *as a former LB* Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Started watching this but it's way too much of a conspiracy piece. I quit at the 17 minute mark where they said no parts of the plane that attacked Pentagon plane existed. Well, they do exist and there are photos of the parts:

http://www.PorscheBoost.com/images/i...Pentagon-1.jpg

There are security camera videos as well.
    LOL, funny you showed that pic. If you literally went in 3 more minutes to that 17 minutes you watched. You would have seen that pic too. As well as the surveillance videos as well and lots more stuff. I'm telling you, just watch it then tell me.

Here is a screenshot I just took:

Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, funny you showed that pic. If you literally went in 3 more minutes to that 17 minutes you watched. You would have seen that pic too. As well as the surveillance videos as well and lots more stuff. I'm telling you, just watch it then tell me.

Here is a screenshot I just took:

Click here to enlarge

Just finished watching the whole video. After getting ~18 minutes in there was no way I could look away. Really compelling, not really sure what to think after watching it.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just finished watching the whole video. After getting ~18 minutes in there was no way I could look away. Really compelling, not really sure what to think after watching it.
    You should have seen my history teachers face during this whole video in class. He was writing $#@! down for himself and just tripping out.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I especially got more interested after the 22 min mark. This country is done as is the world. 9-11 changed our country, and world for the worse. It will never be the same, and its only going to get worse from here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I especially got more interested after the 22 min mark. This country is done as is the world. 9-11 changed our country, and world for the worse. It will never be the same, and its only going to get worse from here.

The world was already $#@!ed up WAY before this.... the whole 9/11 and Bali bombings (10/12) nauseate me so.. I had 3 friends die in 9/11... many Aussies in Bali, and 2 great guys from my building in NYC died as a result of being first responders... one of horrible lung cancer and another of brain tumours......

Whatever you believe..... we should all remember the old "Do unto others......." bit from every religion...
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast