Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've had both since launch no issues. I hate the PS3 controller though it sucks donkey dick I really want an Xbox style controller for PS3.
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    I've had both since launch no issues. I hate the PS3 controller though it sucks donkey dick I really want an Xbox style controller for PS3.
    i feel the opposite way about the controller. maybe because i've peen playing Playstation since the first one came out and im used to the controller.

although, after all these years i feel like my hands kind of outgrew it a little.

I've been playing games since Atari. NES came out when I was 5 and i had a few of them. That's the only system that ever crapped out on me because I never bought an xBox Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    i feel the opposite way about the controller. maybe because i've peen playing Playstation since the first one came out and im used to the controller.

although, after all these years i feel like my hands kind of outgrew it a little.

I've been playing games since Atari. NES came out when I was 5 and i had a few of them. the only system that ever crapped out on me because I never bought an xBox Click here to enlarge
    Well thats the problem its made for lil tween hands. Xbox controller feels right at home in my hands. I $#@! up alot less because of it to.
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I stick with my Sega Genesis, biiittchhesss!!!
    Blowing on cartridges for 3 hours isn't fun either.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    ^ better than blowing Bill Gates
    Hey, blowing Bill is more fun.

Wait, what?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Xbox ftw
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Fagbox. red ring of death. i dont know one person (personally) that is still on their first xbox.
    PS3 no problems ever, COD2 MW is the $#@!. Just got MOH Tier1, i thought i was badass until i saw what these guys do daily Click here to enlarge

stick with the fagbox Sticky, just like your car, you'll enjoy it for a while, but then its breaks and your stuck waiting for a rebuild or buy another one

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    stick with the fagbox Sticky, just like your car, you'll enjoy it for a while, but then its breaks and your stuck waiting for a rebuild or buy another one
    I can afford to.

PS3 sucks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fagbox. red ring of death. i dont know one person (personally) that is still on their first xbox.
    PS3 no problems ever, COD2 MW is the $#@!. Just got MOH Tier1, i thought i was badass until i saw what these guys do daily Click here to enlarge

wat your name on psn?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by greatest335i Click here to enlarge
    wat your name on psn?
    Candyman-726

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I just watched some MOH videos. they didnt look good.

I like BC2.

Mw2 is a great game but they messed it up with some dumb stuff. I saw previews of the next one with multiplayer. that looks good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

MOH is great. the servers were laggin pretty bad the first day but they have since improved. its not perfect yet as sometimes ill shoot a $#@!er in the face then duck behind a wall and then i die from the guy that suppossedly just shot me, even though he took a mag to the face.. but the actuall controls, gameplay, sound effects are badass. much harder, cant lay in the prone so very little camping. Even if you do camp somone somewhere else always has an angle on you

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    ps3>360

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    ps3>360
    3 xbox 360's > ps3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    3 xbox 360's > ps3
    Q:how many xbox' to equal 1 PS3?

A:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

^ win

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Q:how many xbox' to equal 1 PS3?

A:

http://technologizer.files.wordpress...rgandhirai.jpg
    Damn straight!

But seriously, the 360 is better. No framerate issues for sports games, lower cost, bigger library, better online experience. Not to mention I was playing my 360 for a long while before the PS3 ever came out. Sony is planning on stretching the PS3 out a decade (LOL! good luck) so the next gen Xbox is going to crush the living $#@! out of them while Sony sits there twiddling their thumbs waiting to recoup their cost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Damn straight!

But seriously, the 360 is better. No framerate issues for sports games, lower cost, bigger library, better online experience. Not to mention I was playing my 360 for a long while before the PS3 ever came out. .
    you were playing with your penis long before you had gotten any real Vag, but that doesnt make it better now does it.

if you want to pay for and get banned from online, sure, well your used to that as well huh Click here to enlarge

I guess thats the difference for ps3 vs xbox users, ps3 users can actually play the real sports since they arent too overweight and gifted with athletic abilities, where as ps3 users mostly shoot the $#@! out of eachother

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

you were playing with your penis long before you had gotten any real Vag, but that doesnt make it better now does it.
    I need to help you with crafting examples to support your argument.

if you want to pay for and get banned from online, sure, well your used to that as well huh
    Come on now, let's make analogies that make sense. How much do you pay to belong to forums? I haven't been banned from Xbox live, account in perfect standing and always has been.

I guess thats the difference for ps3 vs xbox users, ps3 users can actually play the real sports since they arent too overweight and gifted with athletic abilities, where as ps3 users mostly shoot the $#@! out of eachother
    I didn't realize you just had Michael Jordan on speed dial ready to do your bidding or that you can just go out and play football for the Jets whenever you like.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Damn straight!

But seriously, the 360 is better. No framerate issues for sports games, lower cost, bigger library, better online experience. Not to mention I was playing my 360 for a long while before the PS3 ever came out. Sony is planning on stretching the PS3 out a decade (LOL! good luck) so the next gen Xbox is going to crush the living $#@! out of them while Sony sits there twiddling their thumbs waiting to recoup their cost.
    ps3 has blu ray and has better quality. i have both and the ps3 is so much better.
    that last part is all speculation lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

^ two reasons i went for the PS3 besides the fact that I was getting it anyway

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    ps3 has blu ray and has better quality. i have both and the ps3 is so much better.
    that last part is all speculation lol
    Last part is not speculation, Sony announced their intention for the lifespan of the PS3. The PS3 came to market later and is harder to develop for, has a worse online experience, and if I want blu-ray I'll buy a dedicated blu ray player.

WTF would I even care about Blu-Ray? To have Sony force their format upon me so they can make a ton of money in royalties? F that, plus I would rather just have a big hard drive and download my movies in 1080p, they can blow me with their blu-ray bull$#@!.

The 360 is superior because it has better games, a better online experience/network, and is easier to develop for. If the PS3 was great, I would have it. The fact I don't need it and the Xbox 360 has offered me more for longer says plenty. Enjoy your PS3 when the next gen Xbox comes out and Sony won't be able to match it due to having come to market so late. It will probably be out before Gran Turismo 5 ever hits, the only thing remotely interesting on the PS3. Also, kind of embarrassing to have so much more development time and it still can't outmuscle the 360, the hardware design isn't efficient.

The PS3 is better because you have both and say so, lol, ok.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I've had a PS3 (since launch) and a Wii since last year(Zero issues). Went today and got an Xbox and Halo (Reach) game. Pretty good game...
    (Pre-ordered Black Ops for PS3).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast