Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Maybe you just need to be blown period?
    Send your girl over. I'll buzz her in. Click here to enlarge

If I'm overreacting, then my bad.
    But, it just seems like you are slobbering all over this car and I just don't get it.
    Especially for $50k.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Send your girl over. I'll buzz her in. Click here to enlarge
    She inflates so i'll just fedex her.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    She inflates so i'll just fedex her.
    Well played, sir. Well played. Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Please send 2 girls, preferably with triple input.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    But, it just seems like you are slobbering all over this car and I just don't get it.
    Especially for $50k.
    I rattled off a list of cars that cost more than $50k that this can beat with less than half the displacement. The Mercedes SL55 AMG was running these times not too long ago with a motor more than twice the size, with more than twice the cylinder count, and with blower. If you don't get why this is impressive I don't know what else to say.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I rattled off a list of cars that cost more than $50k that this can beat with less than half the displacement. The Mercedes SL55 AMG was running these times not too long ago with a motor more than twice the size, with more than twice the cylinder count, and with blower. If you don't get why this is impressive I don't know what else to say.
    I have never liked, or been impressed with, the freight train that is the SL.

112mph is nothing to be impressed about.
    Bone stock C5's were running 118mph.
    Stock 1990 mustangs were running 112 with just a blower........in 1990.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have never liked, or been impressed with, the freight train that is the SL.
    It's a hardtop convertible GT. It's a pretty sweet ride but the point is nobody called that car slow and this is running about the same but it is slow somehow now?

112mph is nothing to be impressed about.
    Bone stock C5's were running 118mph.
    Bone stock C5's were two door lightweight sports cars with huge V8's. Once again, this is an all wheel drive four-cylinder sedan.

I also don't remember C5's running 118 as I was door to door with them with my E46 M3. I remember the C5 Z06 running close to that actually.

Stock 1990 mustangs were running 112 with just a blower........in 1990.
    With the addition of a blower? So not only does a Mustang have a bigger V8 but you supercharge it and it's doing the same this 2.0 liter motor is? That makes the Mustang look sad, not this car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When the CLA45 is FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS there are NO excuses......especially that pathetic 4cylinder argument.

With the addition of a blower? So not only does a Mustang have a bigger V8 but you supercharge it and it's doing the same this 2.0 liter motor is? That makes the Mustang look sad, not this car.
    It was just an example.
    That was almost TWENTY FIVE years ago. The car cost $10k brand new and the blower was $2,800.
    Your bias is STRONG.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When the CLA45 is FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS there are NO excuses......especially that pathetic 4cylinder argument.
    OMG give it a rest. There is nothing pathetic about having the most powerful production four-cylinder in the world.

That was almost TWENTY FIVE years ago. The car cost $10k brand new and the blower was $2,800.
    Your bias is STRONG.
    There is no bias. I can simply respects motors and engineering of all shapes and sizes. I think it's pretty lame to put down a car running quicker than blown Mercedes V8's over twice the size for over $100k were just a handful of years ago.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OMG give it a rest. There is nothing pathetic about having the most powerful production four-cylinder in the world.

There is no bias. I can simply respects motors and engineering of all shapes and sizes. I think it's pretty lame to put down a car running quicker than blown Mercedes V8's over twice the size for over $100k were just a handful of years ago.

Bragging about the performance of a pathetic little 2.0L 4 cylinder is like bragging about having the prettiest fat chick on the planet.
    "But, look how pretty she is for being 400lbs !!!"

That is how ridiculous you sound.
    Now, imagine is that same "pretty fat chick" demanded you made $125,000 a year when there was just as attractive women, that were not obese, that were available and only wanted a guy who made $75,000 a year.

Long analogy, but I think everyone would take the attractive fit girl that was happy with a guy who had a $75k income over that obese chick who demanded a $125k a year guy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bragging about the performance of a pathetic little 2.0L 4 cylinder is like bragging about having the prettiest fat chick on the planet.
    "But, look how pretty she is for being 400lbs !!!"
    What in the world is wrong with you?

Yeah what a pile of crap 2.0 liter motor.

Mercedes already made the engine. It's already in the car. The car is already designed. They decided to make an entry level AMG.

Did you go into a Mercedes dealership and try to buy an M157 and they tricked you into an M133 somehow? Were you molested by a 2 liter four-cylinder? Did a drunk grabby uncle drive a Volkswagen 2.0T at some point in your life?

Mercedes is offering a performance 2.0 liter. It isn't the end of the world. They are offering what is the most powerful in that class in the world. That's awesome, not terrible.

That is how ridiculous you sound.
    Now, imagine is that same "pretty fat chick" demanded you made $125,000 a year when there was just as attractive women, that were not obese, that were available and only wanted a guy who made $75,000 a year.
    Imagine if you made sense.

Long analogy, but I think everyone would take the attractive fit girl that was happy with a guy who had a $75k income over that obese chick who demanded a $125k a year guy.
    The only thing that should be taken is your medication.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Keep running your mouth from behind the protection of your computer screen.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Keep running your mouth from behind the protection of your computer screen.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    On a Dynojet in DIN correction output rises from the baseline of 359.44 to 401.82 horsepower at the crank
    Sticky here's a correction on the front page Dyno figures shown are in PS, not HP (or BHP)... it's more like 354.52 Hp to 396.32Hp for the MTB box.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by m54b25 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky here's a correction on the front page Dyno figures shown are in PS, not HP (or BHP)... it's more like 354.52 Hp to 396.32Hp for the MTB box.
    This is mentioned in the article.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    But it is NOT mentioned in the article or on the website, that this box is actually a Box from MTB Germany and was just relabeled Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Skywalker Click here to enlarge
    But it is NOT mentioned in the article or on the website, that this box is actually a Box from MTB Germany and was just relabeled Click here to enlarge
    Chances are a lot of people are using the same box right now until flashing becomes available. A lot of flash tuners use the same my genius hand held device too.

Mercedes and BMW both source their parts from many of the same manufacturers. That includes ECU's.

What exactly is your point?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A flash tool is a flash tool, doesn't say ANYTHING about the tune that is being flashed.
    Also even if OEMs like Bosch sell to different manufacturers, it's still a different OS and "tune" on each ECU.

Anyway, my point is that this Box is not a Eurocharged development although it says "Eurocharged Performance Engine Software" in the advert / on the page.

I bought this Box from a different firm also claiming it was "their own development" until it came out on another forum that they are not even able to change ANY setting in the firmware of the Box. And I personally don't like to be fooled.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A flash tool is a flash tool, doesn't say ANYTHING about the tune that is being flashed.
    Also even if OEMs like Bosch sell to different manufacturers, it's still a different OS and "tune" on each ECU.

Anyway, my point is that this Box is not a Eurocharged development although it says "Eurocharged Performance Engine Software" in the advert / on the page.

I bought this Box from a different firm also claiming it was "their own development" until it came out on another forum that they are not even able to change ANY setting in the firmware of the Box. And I personally don't like to be fooled.
    Click here to enlarge
    Did you receive an empty box? You aren't being fooled by anyone.

Eurocharged isn't lying to you. Nobody selling this piggyback is lying to anyone. It works exactly as advertised and Eurocharged is distributing this through their channels in the USA. What problem do you have exactly?

I suppose the US company that sold me my laptop is lying to me by not revealing who they get in China to manufacturer the motherboard right?

You're making a big deal out of absolutely nothing and something that is commonplace. If you want a specific Eurocharged tune for your car wait until they offer it for the M133 motor. Until then, this is what is available and they aren't claiming otherwise.

If this is what tuners have to deal with...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All I want to say is, that this is a relabeled box (cheapest quality I have ever seen BTW) and I gave it back as another tuner sold one to me as their "own development" which was not the truth (box is from MTB Germany or whoever they bought it from). They couldn't even tell how much the boost was increased (no, you will not read the increased boost through OBD) and so far everyone selling this box is just posting the same results of the same dyno run Click here to enlarge

I went for an independent dyno run and found only 25PS more… But wait. Look carefully at the posted dyno graph here. Doesn’t the stock car have 380PS according to the graph already?! Click here to enlarge

But anyway, I see you will not get the point Click here to enlarge

So, I give up... Click here to enlarge

Cheers from Germany
    Last edited by Skywalker; 01-27-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    cheapest quality I have ever seen BTW
    You're some kind of expert?

and so far everyone is just posting the same results of the same dyno run
    Considering these are the first Dynojet results I've seen with this box that is not true.

Also, not everyone is using the exact same box. Additionally, the results are low 12's with the piggyback alone: http://www.benzboost.com/content.php...n-the-1-4-mile

Seems like it's working quite well.

But anyway, I see you will not get the point
    Because you haven't made one. OMG Eurocharged is selling a tune for a car that just came out that they have the legal rights to sell in the USA. OMG oh no what liars.

Seriously, what is your point? All I see is a bunch of baseless whining. Please show me your receipt and photos of having the actual Eurocharged box that you claim is so cheap. Let's see if you're just blowing hot air with your 3 posts having just joined solely to put this product down in this thread and you're from Germany.

Are you perhaps trying to sway opinion to a different product? Looks like it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yes, I am a self-employed graduated engineer specialized in automotive electronics and I would say I am able to judge about the quality Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

You will see the same results on MTB's facebook page posted MONTHS ago (also from another reseller I forgot the name of) and there is also a dyno run somewhere clearly showing >370hp stock.

I made my points clear and I NEVER said or wrote every tuner is selling the same box Click here to enlarge

But I see, you just don't want to see my point. So I am gonna end THIS discussion from my side... Noone else is following it anyway as it seems Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Skywalker; 01-27-2014 at 09:45 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You will see the same results on MTB's facebook page posted MONTHS ago (also from another reseller I forgot the name of) and there is also a dyno run somewhere clearly showing >370hp stock.
    And you will also see different dynos as I posted: http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....-turbo-upgrade

But I see, you just don't want to see my point. So I am gonna end THIS discussion from my side... Noone else is following it anyway as it seems
    Uh huh:

Click here to enlarge

Yes, I am a self-employed graduated engineer specialized in automotive electronics and I would say I am able to judge about the quality
    You didn't get that from Eurocharged.

You will see the same resul
    So everyone is showing gains? Awesome. So what is your problem again? That Eurocharged is selling a product in the USA that works?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

This needed some love

TTC6 - I think you said you could get a new C7 Vette for $50k... we have been in a few of these and with any sort of Z51 package they are closer to $60k min and the LT2s and 3s nearer $68-75k

If Mercedes can attract a new (read cheaper, younger) USA crowd by using small engines and maintain their profit margins at the same time then it is a master stroke.... never sell your BRAND for less than it's worth and if clients will pay $50k then charge them at least that
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Doing a build out on the MB USA website indicates a price closer to $57,500 for any options that I would want... or if one wants to lease for 3 years with 0 down, 10000 miles per year it is $807 per month

Exterior

$2,360
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Color: Cirrus White $0 Wheels: 19-inch AMG 16-spoke wheels (Silver) $850
    Options

Click here to enlargePanorama roof

$1,480

Click here to enlargeRed-painted brake calipers

Included with package

Accessories

Exterior Appearance

Click here to enlargeLicense plate frame

$30

Interior

$2,000
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Color: Ash Leather $0 Trim: Aluminum $0
    Options

Click here to enlargeMB-Tex upper dash and door trim with top-stitching

$1,500

Click here to enlargeAMG Performance steering wheel

$500

Entertainment & Convenience

Key Standard Features

• HD Radio™ receiver
    • Hands-free Bluetooth interface
    • Sport front seats
    • 14-way power driver seat with memory
    • Split-folding rear seats
    • Ambient interior lighting

Options

Premium Package

$2,300

• Dual-zone automatic climate control
    • Heated front seats
    • harman/kardon LOGIC7 sound system
    • SiriusXM Radio with 6-month All Access trial
    • Media Interface
    • Auto-dimming driver-side and inside rear view mirrors
    • Integrated compass
    • Garage door opener

Click here to enlargeHeated front seats

Included with package

Performance & Safety

Key Standard Features

• Handcrafted 2.0L turbo Direct Injection 4-cylinder engine
    • 7-speed AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT transmission
    • ECO Start/Stop system
    • AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel drive
    • AMG Sport Suspension
    • AMG sport exhaust
    • COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST
    • ATTENTION ASSIST
    • Adaptive braking technology
    • LED Daytime Running Lamps
    • Rain-sensing windshield wipers

Options

AMG Driver's Package

$1,950

• AMG Performance Suspension
    • Red-painted brake calipers
    • Increased top speed
    • 19-inch AMG 16-spoke wheels (Silver / Black)

Click here to enlargeAMG Performance exhaust

$450

Service & Care

Click here to enlargeMercedes-Benz Star Service Prepaid Maintenance 3 years or 30,000 miles

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tried doing a build out on the Chevy website but of course it doesn't work !

But for $60k you will get a Z51, LT1 C7 Vette with perf exhaust

Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast